Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:47:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313889 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:59:39 PM

I saw a good review about UTRUST at hacked.com.
Here is there verdict:

Verdict
Make no mistake – UTRUST is a powerful platform with a strong value proposition. It is aiming to resolve the biggest issue holding back mainstream cryptocurrency adoption – namely, the ability to use digital tokens as a payment for actual goods and services. As a transactional payment API, the platform strikes a fine balance between consumer protection and convenience.

That being said, the company has yet to offer any implementation details, leaving investors unable to truly verify the claims. Although this is expected to be resolved sometime next year when the platform launches, it is something investors should bear in mind.

We give UTRUST  a rating of 7 out of 10. We feel this rating is justified given the prevailing gaps in the crypto payment arena, and the role of UTRUST in filling an important niche in the market. UTRUST essentially gives merchants access to a growing audience of cryptocurrency holders. For buyers, UTRUST provides a safe, reliable and secure platform for actually buying goods and services in cryptocurrency.

This score is very high if you follow hacked.com.
Everything about 6 is a very reliable ICO! This 7 out of 10 is a really good rating.

I usually follow the advice this site gives me and never let me down. So if they are convienced about this project, I am too.

From this project depends on how the crypto market will develop further. If the project becomes successful, then all the Crypto currency will be in demand.

One good rating is often not really meaningful but UTrust gets good reviews from a lot of different sites. Speaks for a good project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:14:02 PM

I think. they are a smart company. They moved them crowdsale after hardfork. This is a good desicion
vladislav.o

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:27:28 PM

UTRUST is not just an object and I also think that UTRUST will make a lot of money, the hype around the project is really huge, and the community is really active and so many people want to invest UTRUST. And it's real that the project is one of the greatest projects of the year. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Altcoinster

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:14:57 PM

Yes UTRUST has so much great features, I think it’s the best project for online payment platform in crypto world. I think the sale will go very fast too, utrust has a big community and a lot supporters.

i agree. Many have almost the same projects as this but i think utrust is far more supperior than any of them. And i think a lot of peiple think so too. Maybe that is the reason why utrust  is getting a lot of traffic as we see.

I don't know about you guys, but i think It'll be only just a matter of time till this project reaches success. And I am pretty confident with that. So better get a set on the train before it leaves or get left behind and regret.
There are not many such projects that you can imagine their functionality immediately and quickly. UTRUST one of these projects,
I have a clear vision of how this platform will work successfully

Well if I'm correct there is a competitor called Monethat. Although I don't really see the competition between them as imho Utrust is way superior.

After some googling I found this comparison : https://medium.com/@UTRUST/my-personal-review-of-monetha-vs-utrust-slack-user-jamyoll-92551c2bd475
I have no idea if this was posted before but it's good to show it again imho.
Monetha has some problems and they aren't really active in this developing. Utrust has definitely better community  Cheesy

Yee, finally some people saying it. We are the stronger community and the devs are very active! Smiley
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:22:00 PM

UTRUST is not just an object and I also think that UTRUST will make a lot of money, the hype around the project is really huge, and the community is really active and so many people want to invest UTRUST. And it's real that the project is one of the greatest projects of the year. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
yeah UTRUST worthy of attention of large investors, I think the project will easily get hard cap, with impatience I will wait for this!
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:22:23 PM

Also, their transaction fee will be much lower. Let's hope that devs are able to comply their roadmap because delays are very bad for crypto projects.

UTRUST has lower transaction fees while at the same time providing more services. I hope they have set a realistic goal, because the dispute arbitration mechanism is going to take a huge number of employees.

or you can just automate it and wont need much employees at the service desk. just like paypal, they automated the dispute mechanism so far, that they are working with it with nearly 80% offhand at the disputes. only on very hard chases an employee has to take action.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:38:48 AM

afaik paypal dont have support for cryptocurrencies. they discussed this sometimes ago and denied it, due to the high volatility of bitcoin and all the other cryptos.

Indeed, there were plans with Bitcoin but then there was a huge dump and scared Paypal away.
This is a good thing Smiley, now UTRUST can take there place in the upcoming years.

Less fees! Finally! Cheesy

I think Paypal will also eventually offer payment with bitcoin, if not before, after they notice how successful Utrust will be. But for now this is a good news for us and its time for Utrust to get a head start on the market.

Even if Paypal will offer payment with BTC in the near future, UTRUST has still the advantage that they accept more currencies, at least the major ones, for payment.
Also, their transaction fee will be much lower. Let's hope that devs are able to comply their roadmap because delays are very bad for crypto projects.

If you notice the roadmap of other projects, even the successful ones, there are also some delays. Delays are normal. It does not destroy the entire vision and objectives of the project and the team. But it should not be repeated over and over again. Moreover, there should be some very compelling reasons, especially those that are beyond the teams capacity to control, that cause the delay. Aventus for example is one. Investors are anticipating and preparing their ETH already for project's ICO. On the day before the ICO, the announcement suddenly came that the ICO is postponed indefinitely. I initially thought that would cause a backlash of supporters. However, I was wrong. When the ICO finally took place, it was instant sold out.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:57:19 AM

My point of view UTRUST increased over 200 pages i think this project is best project 2017. i never seen like this project ever. too much community, really amazing. what you think guys about ICO UTRUST how long run ICO to complete hardcap?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:22:54 AM

afaik paypal dont have support for cryptocurrencies. they discussed this sometimes ago and denied it, due to the high volatility of bitcoin and all the other cryptos.

Indeed, there were plans with Bitcoin but then there was a huge dump and scared Paypal away.
This is a good thing Smiley, now UTRUST can take there place in the upcoming years.

I think Paypal will also eventually offer payment with bitcoin, if not before, after they notice how successful Utrust will be. But for now this is a good news for us and its time for Utrust to get a head start on the market.

Even if Paypal will offer payment with BTC in the near future, UTRUST has still the advantage that they accept more currencies, at least the major ones, for payment.

I think in the near future, major payment platforms will falter if they would not adapt a multi featured system like the one offered by UTRUST.
Nope, I do not think Utrust can replace the payment platforms soon as your said, near future is impossible. A large project as Utrust needs to has a lot of time to develop and re-check careful before release. I think after the cryptocurrency world become famous, maybe Utrust will grow in that time.

A  three year time would be a good estimate after the final implementation of the project, I do hope mass adaption would be rapid as possible.

Well UTrust has to grow with the crypto market probably. They need to act flexible, as the market is volatile at the moment, also crypto still aren't for the mass. But with growing interest in crypto and already some good attampts to integrate crypto in everydays life it has good chances to grow big Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
olor

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:43:09 AM

I think it is a Real & Legit Investment & Due to Great Platform for the Generation that provides the
consumer protection buyers they want to build upon the best features of cryptocurrencies, enabling fast
transactions, lower fees and low cross-border transaction friction, enabling
merchants to sell to a growing worldwide audience of crypto-holders
olor

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:51:29 AM

UTRUST They have more Solutions for the next generation that helps for the individuals to build  payment gateway allowing buyers to use their
favorite cryptocurrency to buy goods and services with confidence from merchants,
incorporating a robust PayPal-like consumer protection and dispute resolution  Smiley
mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 02:13:23 AM

Although we cannot participate in Pre-ICO or ICO, we have set aside ETH to trade for uTrust Tokens.  After communicating a couple times about our concerns, it seems that they are really trying to create a system that is good for crypto.  We all have the same concern over loss of investment but as uTrust project sits, they have made a positive impact to the Crypto Currency Community.  We hope to help using our ETH miners to help the investors come forward.  We will also keep an eye out for Bittrex trading, were we trade exclusively.

Congratulations on a very well laid plan and perfect early execution.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:52:24 AM

Back read some of the comment and learned that some of you are comparing Utrust to Paypal stop the comparison and focus on the platform it self, we are talking about crypto here and we are looking for merchant to accept it, it would be nice if the dev team could make a proposal to some online merchant and see what they think about it. 

dont feel so bad about that the two being compared dude, it is just natural. Because the two of them are quite identical when it comes to business terms. It is all natural and cannot be avoided in cases such as this.

That's right, and besides, Utrust themselves draws a comparison between them and paypal (and bitpay, btw). There's a nice comparison chart in their whitepaper  Smiley

Its always good to present a comparison with a successful company just to get an idea how far can a project go. I also dont see the harm of Utrust comparing itself to Paypal since they will provide similar services just with different currencies.

Utrust should make it their marketing slogan. Utrust the paypal of the blockchain! Its quite catchy and people seem to get stuck on the Paypal comparison. Even if you get some people expressing opinions its not the same as paypal, atleast u get people talking about it !

I think if Utrust uses Paypals name in their marketing slogan, they are going to get into trouble, dont you think?

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:54:06 AM

I think in the near future, major payment platforms will falter if they would not adapt a multi featured system like the one offered by UTRUST.
Nope, I do not think Utrust can replace the payment platforms soon as your said, near future is impossible. A large project as Utrust needs to has a lot of time to develop and re-check careful before release. I think after the cryptocurrency world become famous, maybe Utrust will grow in that time.

A  three year time would be a good estimate after the final implementation of the project, I do hope mass adaption would be rapid as possible.

Well UTrust has to grow with the crypto market probably. They need to act flexible, as the market is volatile at the moment, also crypto still aren't for the mass. But with growing interest in crypto and already some good attampts to integrate crypto in everydays life it has good chances to grow big Smiley
Yes crypto is still not very popular among the world community, but utrust should not depends on it.
Hopefully their marketing team will work amazingly.
If utrust can be popular not only in crypto world, im sure they will beat paypal, because there is no way for people to be uninterested in this wonderful idea and innovation.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:31:43 AM

we are nearly hitting page 200. that is so awesome, that the progression of this thread is so huge. never would have thought the high acceptance here Smiley

lets moon Smiley

shows that large community involvement which is good. strong support help motivate UTRUST team

It hits 200 page this only means that the utrust is going to be popular im so excited for its launch.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:48:56 AM

Yes crypto is still not very popular among the world community, but utrust should not depends on it.
Hopefully their marketing team will work amazingly.
If utrust can be popular not only in crypto world, im sure they will beat paypal, because there is no way for people to be uninterested in this wonderful idea and innovation.

If Utrust can be popular it can be the gateway for people who didn't check the crypto world before. It can boost the ecosystem massively.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:53:09 AM

we are nearly hitting page 200. that is so awesome, that the progression of this thread is so huge. never would have thought the high acceptance here Smiley

lets moon Smiley

shows that large community involvement which is good. strong support help motivate UTRUST team

It hits 200 page this only means that the utrust is going to be popular im so excited for its launch.

this month the popular ICOs are utrust, NapoleonX, Genesis, Playkey and Soma, those projects are the ones that will gather the most funds, this month or in novemeber, when their ICOs start and BTC will be stable by then, we hope.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:00:38 AM

Back read some of the comment and learned that some of you are comparing Utrust to Paypal stop the comparison and focus on the platform it self, we are talking about crypto here and we are looking for merchant to accept it, it would be nice if the dev team could make a proposal to some online merchant and see what they think about it. 

dont feel so bad about that the two being compared dude, it is just natural. Because the two of them are quite identical when it comes to business terms. It is all natural and cannot be avoided in cases such as this.

That's right, and besides, Utrust themselves draws a comparison between them and paypal (and bitpay, btw). There's a nice comparison chart in their whitepaper  Smiley

Its always good to present a comparison with a successful company just to get an idea how far can a project go. I also dont see the harm of Utrust comparing itself to Paypal since they will provide similar services just with different currencies.

Utrust should make it their marketing slogan. Utrust the paypal of the blockchain! Its quite catchy and people seem to get stuck on the Paypal comparison. Even if you get some people expressing opinions its not the same as paypal, atleast u get people talking about it !

I think if Utrust uses Paypals name in their marketing slogan, they are going to get into trouble, dont you think?
Of course they will have trouble if they can not pass Paypal as their promises. But it is also a motivation makes Utrust devs need to work hard more and complete their work as the roadmap and schedule for future.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:16:35 AM

lets moon Smiley

this month the popular ICOs are utrust, NapoleonX, Genesis, Playkey and Soma, those projects are the ones that will gather the most funds, this month or in novemeber, when their ICOs start and BTC will be stable by then, we hope.

It certainly seems that way. I hope all of them will be highly successful  , but I'm holding my breath for Utrust.

Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 06:45:55 AM

lets moon Smiley

The pagination amount of a bitcointalk thread should not be component of a healthy due dilligence in my opinion. But yeah, it indicates that there are a lot of eyes watching UTRUST.

BTC IS KING!
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: