Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:30:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313889 times)
jukKas

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:15:27 PM

So ICO have started on 20th of september as roadmap states? Is there gonna be any soft/hard caps?

Bitcoin
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:17:24 PM

So ICO will start on 20th of october as roadmap states? Is there gonna be any soft/hard caps?
IT can be earlier! as it says on the website it will be announce on the 1st week of the month (October ), soft cap of 10 million USD but will result i think to a sold out ( I THINK) !
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:27:36 PM

So ICO will start on 20th of october as roadmap states? Is there gonna be any soft/hard caps?
IT can be earlier! as it says on the website it will be announce on the 1st week of the month (October ), soft cap of 10 million USD but will result i think to a sold out ( I THINK) !

Sold out would mean they reach hard cap which is 49M $. This is quite a huge amount and I'm not sure that they can raise so much money. But I think they will reach soft cap easily, especially for having raised already 3.5M $ in pre ICO

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:43:57 PM

They will accept only main cryptopayments, as I understand from their whitepaper. But I hope they will add fiat also in future. Or may be they will make convenient mechanismfor exchange fiat to cryptocurencies and conversely? Who knows?

This is a cryptocurrency online payment system, so they will only accept Crypto Of course. I think it is not a good idea that UTRUST will add fiat for payment. If that will happen, it will become centralized.
They could add an automatic fiat to bitcoin exchange in their application then it will be decentralized again.

contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:59:45 PM

I will support any project of popularizing the cryptopayment. Good luck
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:02:01 PM

They will accept only main cryptopayments, as I understand from their whitepaper. But I hope they will add fiat also in future. Or may be they will make convenient mechanismfor exchange fiat to cryptocurencies and conversely? Who knows?

This is a cryptocurrency online payment system, so they will only accept Crypto Of course. I think it is not a good idea that UTRUST will add fiat for payment. If that will happen, it will become centralized.
They could add an automatic fiat to bitcoin exchange in their application then it will be decentralized again.

With all those currency exchanges involved in the process I wonder how sustainable the low transactions fees UTRUST claims really are. I have to recheck the whitepaper to see how it works and if I overlooked something.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:15:33 PM

With all those currency exchanges involved in the process I wonder how sustainable the low transactions fees UTRUST claims really are. I have to recheck the whitepaper to see how it works and if I overlooked something.

Don't you think the 1% commission and exchange conversion fees the buyer has to pay will be enough to cover all the costs?
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:24:57 PM

Don't you think the 1% commission and exchange conversion fees the buyer has to pay will be enough to cover all the costs?

It really depends on the volume, the amount of payments there will be. If you have a lot of payments, that 1% can really add up. But i can see rigorous's point. With the parnership with SOMA they at least already have one marketplace where their payment system will be implemented.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:29:03 PM

It really depends on the volume, the amount of payments there will be. If you have a lot of payments, that 1% can really add up. But i can see rigorous's point. With the parnership with SOMA they at least already have one marketplace where their payment system will be implemented.
yes it will be very convenient and today for two projects, I think the commission will be minimal, for people this is a very good proposal
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:54:31 PM

about the FIAT and asking bout those credit card and debit! utrust need sometime for it! what are they preparing now is the coming ICO after the first week of October! once all done and they start it! it will easily be added on the feature! so keep your temper calm
TOTALLY right! lets give the dev and the project a good place to breath, let them have a good days of rest and ICO! then after it they will surely do what ever thay can to spread the project and have more platforms!
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:02:10 PM

about the FIAT and asking bout those credit card and debit! utrust need sometime for it! what are they preparing now is the coming ICO after the first week of October! once all done and they start it! it will easily be added on the feature! so keep your temper calm
TOTALLY right! lets give the dev and the project a good place to breath, let them have a good days of rest and ICO! then after it they will surely do what ever thay can to spread the project and have more platforms!

But it would be nice if the devs would inform the community about the ICO date.
We are still waiting for more info... everyone is getting nervous. My ETH is now just sitting there :p

Cant wait to see this go live (crowdsale)!
Hope to hear soon from the devs.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:04:42 PM

But it would be nice if the devs would inform the community about the ICO date.
We are still waiting for more info... everyone is getting nervous. My ETH is now just sitting there :p

Cant wait to see this go live (crowdsale)!
Hope to hear soon from the devs.

Well we already know it will be really soon. Just the exact day that they need to announce.
Rigorous

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:05:39 PM

I wonder why the competition has such high fees. If it is so easy to decrease the fees as UTRUST claims, then why has no competitor been able to beat PayPal in all those years? So far UTRUST is just theory. I worry that when UTRUST is actually online they might hit upon unforeseen expenditure and have to raise the fees.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:09:20 PM

I think information about the ico will come very soon, in the following days. Devs said that they will annonce it first week of October, so this week. I know we are a lot to wait the news but we will have it very soon !
Im sure that the ico will be a great sucess, the soft cap will be hitted really fast.
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:12:50 PM

I think information about the ico will come very soon, in the following days. Devs said that they will annonce it first week of October, so this week. I know we are a lot to wait the news but we will have it very soon !
Im sure that the ico will be a great sucess, the soft cap will be hitted really fast.

PayPal has the advantage of being the first at the table... so ...

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:17:30 PM

Not totally right. The idea is to do your due diligence before investing in any ICO, and if you utilizing crowdfunding to finance your buisness, then you should be ready to provide potential investors with all past/current and future information related to your company.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Rigorous

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:28:45 PM

AOL has the advantage of being the first...
Netscape has the advantage of being the first...
Yahoo has the advantage of being the first...
MySpace has advantage of being the first...

Should I go on? Smiley
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:31:16 PM

I wonder why the competition has such high fees. If it is so easy to decrease the fees as UTRUST claims, then why has no competitor been able to beat PayPal in all those years? So far UTRUST is just theory. I worry that when UTRUST is actually online they might hit upon unforeseen expenditure and have to raise the fees.

I see most of the problems for this in transactions with a low value. Maybe Utrust cannot hold its promises and have to add a fixed fee here for these transactions to cover costs for the currency exchanges.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:31:46 PM

yeah, I think this is akin to a politician making promises to earn the vote and post winning, will try to deliver on the aforementioned promise but in a case where it's unattainable, it's whatever, cos the post has already been won.
 I think Utrust is saying whatever to align themselves in a position to have a successful ICO which hopefully will lead to viable platform. Post platform debut, promises will be modified to reflect current market standard.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:35:54 PM

So what? IBM was first but now Microsoft and Apple rule whole market. In payment industry winner will be determined by quality and affordability of it's services
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: