Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:51:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CHIPS] KMD platform's LN app with realtime betting+decentralized shuffling  (Read 44543 times)
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:24:02 PM

:DD yes it is sad true, i tried to trade there, but app is still in beta, it doesint work in windows, for some reason (i stared Agama wallet, add installed net frameworks), and linux is not for everyone....
I generally does work in Winduhs (there are some random issues, most of which belong to Whinduhs and not the app). And I'm not sure how/why you're bringing Agama into the equation.

...And when i tried to trade, there is not enough traders...
ty for making my point for me
There's a perverse irony in that that the volume is low because people don't want to trade in a low volume market and create volume.  Undecided

...and exchange process is complicated...
Not sure how "complicated" it is to set a price and click "Ask" to sell or "Bid" to buy; but sure, let's go with what you said....

... you have to do additional transactions and etc....
Not sure how having a few extra UTXOs in your wallet is a "bad thing" or a "chore" or whatever; but sure, let's go with what you said....
 Roll Eyes

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
okie dokie

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:45:40 PM

It shouldn't be to hard to match what, $1600-$8000 volume , going on the dex.

Can you deposit chips straight to barterdex? Or is agama required as a first step? It seems to me agama is always required.

Also why did the community go dark about the last beer-kmd test, what happened? Was the test successful?

You know what, never mind I don't care, I expect some snarky response of how marketing and updates are stupid and only mind reading is the way forward.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:55:19 PM

...Can you deposit chips straight to barterdex?....
Yes.

... Or is agama required as a first step?...
No.

....Also why did the community go dark about the last beer-kmd test, what happened? .....
The one that just ended a couple of hours ago?  Roll Eyes

...Was the test successful?....
Highly.

...You know what, never mind I don't care, I expect some snarky response....
If you don't care, then kindly take your troll ass elsewhere.  Smiley

Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
Goldshredder

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:33:28 PM

You're a harsh critic ComputerGenie. 

Nobody dares speak now.  :p
okie dokie

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:35:12 PM

You're a harsh critic ComputerGenie. 

Nobody dares speak now.  :p

Lol, nah, I was trolling the genie, and he called me out. He might be a crusty fellow, but he is def more valuable then me.  Kiss

There is not much to say about chips yet, except it is getting closer to all coins minted. It def needs things organized and created similar to other projects though, and James has written that he would except community help with this. Though only James knows the whole picture at the moment so not sure how much the community can actually do. As James has made clear, updates will come infrequently. Although it would be great to post progress so we can share in the successes and cheer him on.

And of course I trust James 100% even if he makes me wait which drives me nutz on occasion.

ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

You're a harsh critic ComputerGenie. ..

canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

You're a harsh critic ComputerGenie. ..

I appreciate your comments, and I think they are important.

It may look like this, but it is not!  Cheesy

Denavrus

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:32:51 AM

I love poker, and I love poker chips.  I couldn't resist picking these up last month.  Is there a windows wallet yet?  I'd like to safeguard my chips until the first poker game, and I don't believe coinexchange is a good place to store them.
  https://github.com/DeckerSU/chips3/releases/download/v0.14.99_decker_2/chips3_binaries.zip
Denavrus

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:22:41 PM

I cant sell CHIPS, please activate the wallet on CoinExchange! I dont mine to exchange, i have a local wallet.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

I cant sell CHIPS, please activate the wallet on CoinExchange! I dont mine to exchange, i have a local wallet.
This isn't CoinExchange, please see CoinExchange to activate something on CoinExchange! You not mining to CoinExchange doesn't change the fact that this is not CoinExchange, or that CoinExchange has the control over coins that you can send to CoinExchange from your local wallet and get credit on CoinExchange.

Alex_T

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:09:26 AM

Where can I sell this coin? On BarterDEX please do not send - there to sell unreal! This system is not for normal people, it is impossible to work with it.
jl777B (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:41:25 PM
Merited by noashh (19), BTC-BTC-BTC (2), Goldshredder (2)

Submission #15 has been submitted for review at the 2018 Crypto Valley
Conference on Blockchain Technology (CVCBT 2018) site.

Title: PANGEA/Privatebet - Decentralized and generalized shuffled
            decks with faceup and facedown support and recovery from
            minority nodes disconnecting
by sg777 and jl777
Goldshredder

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

How goes the project?

Was there any luck getting any discussions going with upcoming exchanges?

There is obviously little point going after the top tier exchanges as they moved a long way out of everybody's reach many months ago.  The billionaires don't care to talk to the mere thousandaires.

The good thing is there is a surge of new startup exchanges, to meet the needs of the crypto projects that don't have millions just to list.  Some of these startups have shown by their behaviour to date that they are poor prospects.  Others seem quite promising.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:06:15 PM

Long time no talk in this thread Smiley
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:41:33 PM

Correct, this indicate that  jl777B is working hard on this project and does not have time to write here something about it.  Smiley
Goldshredder

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:47:38 AM

Correct, this indicate that  jl777B is working hard on this project and does not have time to write here something about it.  Smiley

I'll bet!

If there's any way the community can help just let us know.
Descrowteam

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:01:46 PM

Hello, I invite you to us (Descrow.com) in the form of a project-tester that tests the idea with feedback from the community. For you it's completely free. We are starting on working with ICO projects in the stages from "ideas" to "ICO". You, as the project,  will need simply to present your project or idea on the platform, the community will view it and give you feedback. You do not spend anything on it and will get feedback,  (possibly even attracting additional investors), at the same time we test our product. If your project will be interesting for the community, it will be possible to conduct ICO with our help as partners, which guarantees attraction of large investments. For communication and clarification of details, you can write to me on the mail (Descrowteam@gmail.com).
jl777B (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:43:48 PM

We are making good progress on the blockchain enforced contracts, which is required for a blockchain enforced poker.

the CHIPS realtime p2p code is already working, so once we get the blockchain enforced contracts ready we can pull together a system that works either in realtime with MofN multisig approvals or invokes a blockchain enforced payout vector.

really, it is all quite technical and 99.9% of readers here wont understand so I am not posting much details about it here.

tl:dr: the goal is still to get a working realtime decentralized poker using CHIPS, KMD and PANGEA chains all coordinated with a realtime p2p betting.

tl:dr of tl:dr: CHIPS is good
SweetHodler

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:07:33 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 01:09:41 PM by SweetHodler

did CHIPS got delisted from hitBTC or something? They do not want to process my withdraw at any cost. I always get the message "insufficient funds in the main account" which is of course not true, I have all my balance on the main account willing to withdraw to MEW and deposit to poker from there. I opened a ticket with hitBTC a few days ago, still nothing. Please help.

I have also downloaded a Civic app in order to do the KYC. I have verified my phone number and email address with CIVIC. When I click scan the code and aim it at the civic code from poker softwear, nothing happens. How I do this properly?
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:42:16 PM

did CHIPS got delisted from hitBTC or something? They do not want to process my withdraw at any cost. I always get the message "insufficient funds in the main account" which is of course not true, I have all my balance on the main account willing to withdraw to MEW and deposit to poker from there. I opened a ticket with hitBTC a few days ago, still nothing. Please help.

I have also downloaded a Civic app in order to do the KYC. I have verified my phone number and email address with CIVIC. When I click scan the code and aim it at the civic code from poker softwear, nothing happens. How I do this properly?
Literally, nothing of what you said there has anything to do with CHIPS.  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: