Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:42:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here.  (Read 100021 times)
kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:20:44 PM

UTrust to me is a sleeping Giant, this time period gives teams time to really get crcking on development. I believe when products and services start to roll out this year a whole new ball game is going to arise. Lets see what Utrust can present at the Zero-In conference in Amsterdam.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

UTrust to me is a sleeping Giant, this time period gives teams time to really get crcking on development. I believe when products and services start to roll out this year a whole new ball game is going to arise. Lets see what Utrust can present at the Zero-In conference in Amsterdam.
I think so too. Everything has its time. To investors, he has already made a good profit. Now the price is more than attractive for purchase. We are waiting for May)))

hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:50:54 AM

until now the price of UTK still tends to rise, but I have a positive prediction about UTK in April, after the launch of the application most likely UTK price will be stable with a pretty satisfactory value, GO ... UTK .. !!!!
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

until now the price of UTK still tends to rise, but I have a positive prediction about UTK in April, after the launch of the application most likely UTK price will be stable with a pretty satisfactory value, GO ... UTK .. !!!!
I do not know if maybe UTK price will be $ 1 in april, UTK price is currently drop and there is no sign of green color. I am daily checking the price this token because i'm hope the price UTK back up again. I think after the launch of the application the price UTK will be back stable. let's see.
freelotus

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

I also follow the price, but do not see the price trying to return to the previous level. I think we can see the price change only if bitcoin changes its trend.
hasna17

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:33:02 PM

I do not know if maybe UTK price will be $ 1 in april, UTK price is currently drop and there is no sign of green color. I am daily checking the price this token because i'm hope the price UTK back up again. I think after the launch of the application the price UTK will be back stable. let's see.
indeed..Today UTK is still not stable yet, but we can only see it until next April, and maybe we should be a little patient and positive,
With the launch of the app later, maybe we can see a bright spot
let's pray together for UTK, .. GO ... UTK .. !!!!
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:45:35 AM

indeed..Today UTK is still not stable yet, but we can only see it until next April, and maybe we should be a little patient and positive,
With the launch of the app later, maybe we can see a bright spot
let's pray together for UTK, .. GO ... UTK .. !!!!
Let's all help together with Dora UTRUSTt getting to the moon. Go DoraUTRUST Go to the moon DoraUTRUST

semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:18:59 PM

UTRUST partners today with UMT AG, one of the largest Mobile Payment Solution providers in Europe. Both will work together to bring cryptocurrency payments to millions of customers.

UTRUST Switzerland AG and UMT United Mobility Technology AG have decided to enter a powerful partnership to revolutionize cryptocurrency payment transactions in Europe. In this strategic move, UTRUST is building a bridge into the traditional point-of-sale market, with UMT currently reaching over 14 million users and 66,500 individual cash points in Europe.

The technology offered by UMT AG, to be licensed to UTRUST, serves over 35% of the German PoS market, providing mobile payments to some of the largest merchants, totaling over 13,650 in Germany alone.

UTRUST and UMT are writing history together, working to fundamentally reduce the entry barriers of cryptocurrency payments for consumers in the German and European market. Merchants can offer their clients payments through a variety of cryptocurrencies, while at the same time receiving their payouts in fiat currency. Consumers will benefit from lower fees and a variety of virtual payment options.

“This cooperation is a big step forward for UMT. UTRUST and UMT are striving to make payment processing more secure and innovative while at the same time creating sustainable added value for all parties. “With our individual core competencies, we complement each other perfectly and create synergies that take our business models to the next level”, says Dr. Albert Wahl, CEO of UMT.

Nuno Correia, CEO of UTRUST, adds: “With UMT we have found the partner to share our ideas of flexibility and innovation in payment transactions. Our cooperation is a wonderful example of mutual success in the sharing economy. We look forward to a successful future together.”

With the recent statement of the BMF stating that it shares the view of the European Court of Justice concerning the equal treatment of Bitcoin and other virtual currencies to fiat currencies, it is time to finally allow for cryptocurrencies to improve the payment experience of customers. Further information can be found at www.bundesfinanzministerium.de.
https://medium.com/@UTRUST/zug-23-march-2018-481176ede211
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:12:21 PM

UTRUST partners today with UMT AG, one of the largest Mobile Payment Solution providers in Europe. Both will work together to bring cryptocurrency payments to millions of customers.

UTRUST Switzerland AG and UMT United Mobility Technology AG have decided to enter a powerful partnership to revolutionize cryptocurrency payment transactions in Europe. In this strategic move, UTRUST is building a bridge into the traditional point-of-sale market, with UMT currently reaching over 14 million users and 66,500 individual cash points in Europe.

The technology offered by UMT AG, to be licensed to UTRUST, serves over 35% of the German PoS market, providing mobile payments to some of the largest merchants, totaling over 13,650 in Germany alone.

UTRUST and UMT are writing history together, working to fundamentally reduce the entry barriers of cryptocurrency payments for consumers in the German and European market. Merchants can offer their clients payments through a variety of cryptocurrencies, while at the same time receiving their payouts in fiat currency. Consumers will benefit from lower fees and a variety of virtual payment options.

“This cooperation is a big step forward for UMT. UTRUST and UMT are striving to make payment processing more secure and innovative while at the same time creating sustainable added value for all parties. “With our individual core competencies, we complement each other perfectly and create synergies that take our business models to the next level”, says Dr. Albert Wahl, CEO of UMT.

Nuno Correia, CEO of UTRUST, adds: “With UMT we have found the partner to share our ideas of flexibility and innovation in payment transactions. Our cooperation is a wonderful example of mutual success in the sharing economy. We look forward to a successful future together.”

With the recent statement of the BMF stating that it shares the view of the European Court of Justice concerning the equal treatment of Bitcoin and other virtual currencies to fiat currencies, it is time to finally allow for cryptocurrencies to improve the payment experience of customers. Further information can be found at www.bundesfinanzministerium.de.
https://medium.com/@UTRUST/zug-23-march-2018-481176ede211
this good news hopefully can quickly increase the price of UTK to $ 1, but I always doubt can UTK increase in price? while the price of btc always decrease

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

kchulani

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:12:15 PM

I am really excited for their new Mobile Partnership, this is going to come into fruition sooner than later, I wouldnt e suprised if they tackel the whole spending crypto before TenX and some other debit cards in the market. Lets see what 2018 will bring for Utrust, I am really looking forwad to the Zero-In conference in April. Will anyone be attending?

gourcuff

Activity: 812
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:13:33 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 03:16:52 PM by gourcuff

[Announcement]

I have provided the list of unpaid participants to Utrust project owner today after checking. Unpaid participants will be paid soon.

~Avirunes
Was the distribution after this announcement? I still did not get my tokens Sad

Revision of 27.03.18
WoW! Finally got my reward! Cheesy Avirunes, thanks for the help!
Neurocrypt

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:59:29 PM

Let us just keep watch and see cos I have lost it already. I hope it gets back to $1
freelotus

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:37:53 AM

The price of a coin falls slowly but surely. Soon it will turn into a line. I really do not want this to happen. It seems that investors lose faith in the project.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

Let us just keep watch and see cos I have lost it already. I hope it gets back to $1
when $1? the price UTK has come back down and Bitcoin too, i am not sure if the month april the price UTK will reach $1 again. the market price come back red and all altcoin prices dropped dramatically. currently be patient and expect the market price to go up again and UTK will soon reach the $ 1 price.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:03:00 PM

The price of a coin falls slowly but surely. Soon it will turn into a line. I really do not want this to happen. It seems that investors lose faith in the project.

investors do not need to panic about the price of this token because UTK is a project that has a future. if the market price come back stabilizes then the UTK price will again rise again like $1 we ever seen before. As long as you know investors will always believe in this project because they will get the maximum profit here.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
kchulani

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

I really think Utrust will have it's day in the sun once this bear market is complete. Alot of people expect that big return right away but it takes time for things to come into fruition. It's a Solid cryptocurrency.

hasna17

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

investors do not need to panic about the price of this token because UTK is a project that has a future. if the market price come back stabilizes then the UTK price will again rise again like $1 we ever seen before. As long as you know investors will always believe in this project because they will get the maximum profit here.
Yes I agree .. I also believe that the UTK token price will definitely rise again,
for the original price can even melibihi $ 1
because UTK is a very promising project, and also supported by a professional team, so I believe UTK will bring a bright future,
and of course we will enjoy maximum results.
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:25:57 PM

Yes I agree .. I also believe that the UTK token price will definitely rise again,
for the original price can even melibihi $ 1
because UTK is a very promising project, and also supported by a professional team, so I believe UTK will bring a bright future,
and of course we will enjoy maximum results.
the price of UTK ico is $ 0.06, and for now the price of UTK $ 0.129861 is still worth twice the ico price, in such a market condition UTK is still holding the price above ico, this is an example that UTK is a strong and feasible token invest

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
Avirunes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:32:40 AM

Thread is ./locked.

Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167]
  Print  

Jump to: