Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rollin.io is a scam site  (Read 2716 times)
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:01:44 AM

Yes, total scam....the "fair system" is total bull shit..... don't waste your money.

so a gambling site is a BS if you lose? LMAO you should know before you gamble that the chance of losing is higher than your chance of winning Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roneelfromsac

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:12:27 PM

hello everyone

Just to warn everyone that rollin.io is a scam site, do not give your money to the admins, the admins can control the number you roll, their so call provably fair system is fake, their server seed hash is fake.

AVOID Rollin.io

The worst scam bitcoin dice site

Yes rollin is a fucken scam people you really think you can win its a fucken scam to make money look at the rollin scam supporters all came to fucken defend rollion lol they are desperate becuase they dont want people to know they are scam.
pjsonowal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:40:30 AM

hello everyone

Just to warn everyone that rollin.io is a scam site, do not give your money to the admins, the admins can control the number you roll, their so call provably fair system is fake, their server seed hash is fake.

AVOID Rollin.io

Please send your proof if you are saying so

Here go this link it will partially explain it, but unless your a computer programmer it will be hard to understand
https://jazzy.id.au/2010/09/22/cracking_random_number_generators_part_3.html

Is that so? Then way aren't you trying to crack itt up and get revenge against rollin  Cheesy
Proving scam showing that random generators can be cracked.

There around 400 players online so do you mean admins crack up every roll of players manually?or server cracks it and make it unfavourable for players within just  2-3 secs.Do you think sending up roll details->calculating it and cracking up random genrator takes up 2-3 sec lol. Wink Come with solid proof otherwise you are nothing just a troller.

Rollin.io is a rigged site, one player just hack into rollin.io server and roll with a 100% win chance and got away with 35 Bitcoins profit

If a player can get access to that server and manipulate the result for a 100% win chance

The admins of Rollin.io have access to the server too and can always manipulate the number that you roll, and always make sure you lose when your bet amount gets bigger. The admins also can manipulate the result that is 100% in favor of them.

I have verify that player roll with 100% win chance and Rollin.io provably fair system show me that the bet is VERIFIED.

Rollin.io is a rigged and scam site, their provably fair system is fake and rigged

Rollin was hacked because it used some other scripts which was modified by hacker to make it favourable for him and win upto 35btc

So do you mean admins comes up online all the time and do the manipulation or server automatically does.Also manipulation isn't a process that can be done within 5 sec ,it takes a lot of time as it involves changing of seed.

If it shows verified try up hiring programmer and ask to check up provably fair system.

I know morons will be defending Rollin, but NONE OF THEM EVEN VISITED THE SITE. THEN THEY WOULD KNOW ITS RIGGED.

I am normal player of site since 2 years and yep i visited the site and yeah u can call me moron as am defending .:p

hello everyone

AVOID Rollin.io

Yes rollin is a fucken scam people you really think you can win its a fucken scam to make money look at the rollin scam supporters all came to fucken defend rollion lol they are desperate becuase they dont want people to know they are scam.

Yeah come in rollin chat you will know it up lol Cheesy.If you are without valid proof ,then don't say up anything

morepounds

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:40:26 AM

Rollin.io is a rigged and scam site, their provably fair system is fake and rigged
If that would be true, you could prove that, which is exactly the what provably fair means. But you can't, otherwise you would have done that already.

Guys... It's called gambling for a reason! Losing doesn't mean it's a scam, and provably fair doesn't mean you can't lose.

MAN STOP TALKING SENSLESSLY BET ABOVE 100MBTC THEN COME REPOST THAT
Mist

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

:)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:11:42 AM

If that would be true, you could prove that, which is exactly the what provably fair means. But you can't, otherwise you would have done that already.

Guys... It's called gambling for a reason! Losing doesn't mean it's a scam, and provably fair doesn't mean you can't lose.

Newbies be shillin'. I've made a few high bets on Rollin and all the provably fair shit checks out. I don't know what your incapability to be able to trust an infallible system is all about, but it is incredibly moronic.
morepounds

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:55:36 PM

Newbies be shillin'. I've made a few high bets on Rollin and all the provably fair shit checks out. I don't know what your incapability to be able to trust an infallible system is all about, but it is incredibly moronic.

You are a moron. I have won more than 50 btc there but that dosnt mean they aint rigged. I don't want to go into explanations. My point is you guys should stop  talking senseleast.   The site js rigged like any other btc gambling site. Take it or just stfu
LiQuidx

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:26:28 PM

You are a moron. I have won more than 50 btc there but that dosnt mean they aint rigged. I don't want to go into explanations. My point is you guys should stop  talking senseleast.   The site js rigged like any other btc gambling site. Take it or just stfu

So you made a claim and you have 0 proof to back it up and you call other people morons for calling you out.. Well done! I guess you don't need a lot of brain to see who the moron is. If you have proof then go on and post it or this topic should be locked.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16581

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 01:29:22 PM

I have won more than 50 btc there but that dosnt mean they aint rigged.
Usually it's the losers using their loss to "prove" a site is rigged. This is a nice plot twist, your arguments are overwhelming Cheesy
"I win, so it's rigged"

morepounds

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:03:46 PM

I have won more than 50 btc there but that dosnt mean they aint rigged.
Usually it's the losers using their loss to "prove" a site is rigged. This is a nice plot twist, your arguments are overwhelming Cheesy
"I win, so it's rigged"

You sound so stupid. I just made my point. Atleast you won't come saying am a sore looser. You are just a jobless puppet there. You contribute your little cents for brilliant ones like me to claim. That's if you are not faucet dependent
maxwellg

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:01:46 PM

This place is a den of thieves! When a gambler comes in with money, they will let him win at first... but they have the ability to weight the dice... and in the end you will lose.... unless you join their little "marketplace" (it goes down in the chat and dm) ... It's not a place for gamblers to win... It's a place for them to take advantage of gamblers... they make suddle changes to the site to take advantage of "human error" ... and if you do win, and withdraw even less than what is the equivalent of $20 usd... they will shut the site down and make up a bunch of lies regarding why they took it down... It's not fair... They say it's "provably fair" ...but that just means you can verify your bets... It does not mean they don't have the ability to "weight the dice" so to say.... at any time, they keep around 200 nodes online that can be controlled by the site mods on whether to bet "with the house" or "against the house" ... whatever odds you choose to play on their site... they will use their "marketplace" to multiply those odds by 1 in 2xx .....you're not going to win unless they let you...and they will only let you for so long to get you hooked, and then your money will start flowing the other direction...

THE ONLY THING ROLLIN.IO IS GOOD FOR IS PEOPLE WHO HAVE A GAMBLING ADDICTION AND NEED A FREE FIX.... DO NOT PUT YOUR MONEY IN THIS SITE UNLESS YOU ARE A WALLSTREET WOLF. either way... now that you've been warned fair and square...

... and the site mods and admin will gaslight you if you accuse them of cheating  ..... kiran and his army of drones are the scum of the internet.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: