Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP] CyberVein - Interconnecting the data that runs the world  (Read 252 times)
Red Feast (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:06:45 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 10:48:04 PM by Red Feast

CyberVein AIRDROP ANNOUNCEMENT
Our development team is hard at work to get the CyberVein test-net live as soon as possible, and to demonstrate the groundbreaking possibilities decentralized databases pose for industry, research, and smart city administration.

Before we hit the ground running, we want to invite you to participate in the CyberVein airdrop and become an official part of the CyberVein community.

To enter - simply head to https://www.cybervein.org/airdrop and collect 100 CVT tokens.

Make sure to provide an Ethereum address at the end of the process. The address should be an account you control directly (i.e. not an exchange account), so you’ll be able to receive your CVT.

Airdropped CVT will be distributed once the CyberVein test-net goes live.

Please follow our newsletter to stay tuned!

Important Links

Telegram: https://t.me/CyberVein
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cyberveingroup
Whitepaper: https://www.cybervein.org/whitepaper

About CyberVein

The CyberVein network is the first Distributed Ledger System allowing for the decentralized management of complex databases on the blockchain itself, without requiring centralized storage providers. This novel implementation of blockchain technology is only possible thanks to improvements to DAG ledger design developed by CyberVein.

Just as the Internet is a public network of networks, CyberVein is a public network of immutable databases, on which information can easily be traded, interconnected, and transformed into structured knowledge.
Why do we need decentralized databases?
Maintaining databases with qualities that are normally attributed to blockchains -meaning immutability, security, and transparency - makes enormous sense in a variety of industry, research and governance use cases.
Players in the global market often need to share information and rely on data they pool and maintain collectively. Supply chain management is one obvious scenario, but there are many more. This can be very problematic if these players have good reasons not to trust each other. Immutable, decentralized databases solve this gracefully.
For academia, research and the public sector, use cases are virtually limitless. Scientific processes such as peer review can be revolutionized in the truest sense of the word, while making collaborative research much more efficient.
Smart governments and smart cities rely on the collection of vast amounts of data generated by the public, providing city administrators with enormous power and knowledge which aren’t necessarily shared with the public. CyberVein allows this data to be stored in public, decentralized databases, protecting it from malevolent manipulation as well as from attacks, while providing an immutable record of how said data is processed and used.

What is CyberVein’s Larger Vision?

CyberVein’s eventual goal is to create a universal “Internet of Data”, inter-connecting databases of entire industries, and hence increasing the overall value and connectivity of human knowledge.

CyberVein databases are equipped with innate monetization functions, allowing owners of data to define its value. With this, CyberVein incentivises the sharing and trading of data - even among competing entities or organizations that otherwise wouldn’t have the budget to maintain large data sets in the public domain.

Technological Innovation

Traditional blockchains are not designed to store vast amounts of structured data, especially if this data is being constantly processed by many participants in parallel. In order to build a network of decentralized databases, CyberVein has reinvented fundamental blockchain principles, transforming distributed ledgers into a powerful data management network.

To optimize DAG ledgers for the handling of databases, CyberVein improves on Directed Acyclic Graph architectures by introducing a resource conserving consensus algorithm, as well as a smart contracting language and virtual machine, optimised for the management of massive amounts of data.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sdevgens

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:02:36 AM

I added your Airdrop to the update table

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qwhbFaliwCkDR5VyQjzXQm89qe9VakEpRoM8Xr3geOI/edit#gid=0
ActAshton

Activity: 215
Merit: 7

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:31:47 AM

This one is way better than the first one... and its easier lol. Sign me up I love free $$$
lorddevon

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:44:56 AM

I'm keen!

Signed up.

Nice that CVT is already on exchanges too 👀
NRista94
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:15:16 PM

Terms and Conditions
1.4       Fulfilling the conditions more than once or on behalf of another user is strictly forbidden. We reserve the right to withhold tokens for any reason, not limited to, but including, if fraudulent or spam activity has been suspected. The airdrop may be limited to users that have a wallet balance equivalent to 0.01ETH to prevent fraudulent and spam activity during the distribution process.

If the wallet is empty, can i still get the tokens?
lorddevon

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

Terms and Conditions
1.4       Fulfilling the conditions more than once or on behalf of another user is strictly forbidden. We reserve the right to withhold tokens for any reason, not limited to, but including, if fraudulent or spam activity has been suspected. The airdrop may be limited to users that have a wallet balance equivalent to 0.01ETH to prevent fraudulent and spam activity during the distribution process.

From the T&C's you quoted it looks like you will need at least 0.01 ETH in the wallet (which is about $5 worth at the time of writing).

This is pretty standard for airdrops. You should probably grab some ETH into a wallet to make sure you can take part in this and future airdrops. Some of them are pretty epic.

The Polymath one was worth several hundred bucks as I recall!
cryptomonk0

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:24:46 AM

Project looks really interesting, potential game changer.

Excited to get my CVT.
NRista94
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

Terms and Conditions

From the T&C's you quoted it looks like you will need at least 0.01 ETH in the wallet (which is about $5 worth at the time of writing).

This is pretty standard for airdrops. You should probably grab some ETH into a wallet to make sure you can take part in this and future airdrops. Some of them are pretty epic.

The Polymath one was worth several hundred bucks as I recall!

thanks for the info

Project looks really interesting, potential game changer.

Excited to get my CVT.

I totally agree with you, the project looks great, it has a lot of potential
S00rabh

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:47:14 AM

Do I get CVT in my registered ETH wallet or testnet wallet.
Red Feast (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:41:22 AM

30,000 participants will get 300 CVT. 5,000 participants will get 100 CVT. Now, as we've reached our maximum cap, we'll go for another! Register yourself to get 50 CVT!
Red Feast (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:43:58 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 02:13:37 PM by Red Feast

30,000 participants will get 300 CVT. 5,000 participants will get 100 CVT. Now, as we've reached our maximum cap, we'll go for another! Register yourself to get 50 CVT!

All filled! But..

We're moving to next tier, 10 CVT for everyone who register until the campaign ends!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: