Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2017, 06:36:48 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For how long have you HODL(Hold) your bitcoins?  (Read 3309 times)
xFiber

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:44:23 PM

I've been holding bitcoin ever since I got it started with bitcoin. So that would be around 5 months now. I started at the right time but I regret not investing more initially.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 504

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:51:24 PM

I've been holding bitcoin ever since I got it started with bitcoin. So that would be around 5 months now. I started at the right time but I regret not investing more initially.
that's good to hear mate as we all regretting mistakes since we really didn't pay attention if what bitcoin can bring to all our investment but its still
a nice thing that happen knowing this system and begin to invest and hold still don't have that much but I'm trying to keep every single coin that
I've right now.

FasTroy

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:37:12 PM

I've been holding bitcoin since a long time, I don't know exactly the date. but it's around 1 year and half. Usually, I earn bitcoin from trading and gambling, and i spend few of my weekly income to buy some stuffs. I also earn some extra bitcoin by using the signature campaign, which it's too good and help me a lot.

matanglawin

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:53:39 PM

The longest period i have hodl(hold) my bitcoins is around 4 months time frame also my hodl(hold) amount was around 0.5 BTC. For how long have you guys held to your bitcoins? Would love to hear from you guys.
In my case, I've been holding Bitcoin for about 5 months , I earned most of it from camps such as Bounties and Signatures. I invested time to earn Bitcoin for the whole 5 months. And I can say that it insanely increased compared to its price before. Since the fork is successful, the increase in Bitcoin's value is continuous and we're still hoping for more.

djuvantebit

Activity: 70

Be a part of the revolution

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 02:16:27 PM

The longest period i have hodl(hold) my bitcoins is around 4 months time frame also my hodl(hold) amount was around 0.5 BTC. For how long have you guys held to your bitcoins? Would love to hear from you guys.

You can hodl BTC for as long as you do not need the your investment invested in it and long as its hold up it prospect

ibuddy122505

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:37:21 PM

Same here! I just curious in every seconds Bitcoin price is skyrocketing. Seems like BitCoin is going to the moon. I am pretty anticipating to keep hold of my Bitcoin as it never fades our expectation.

andrew24p

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:59:53 PM

since 2012 so like 5 years at this point. Just keep holding and buying more in my case. I was a poor college student in 2012 so sadly I wasnt able to buy as much as I wanted, but it was a decent amount.

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

Mister1k

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:09:07 PM

I've been holding bitcoin since a long time, I don't know exactly the date. but it's around 1 year and half. Usually, I earn bitcoin from trading and gambling, and i spend few of my weekly income to buy some stuffs. I also earn some extra bitcoin by using the signature campaign, which it's too good and help me a lot.

I have not into the bitcoin for long time. Still, I understand the bitcoin's potential and how large it will be expand in future! Then, bitcoin related will emerge in future and everyone get the opportunity to the part of bitcoins. I am holding some part of bitcoins in the wallet itself.

SOCIAL      Decentralized Social Network & Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   whitepaper   ▬   facebook  ▬  twitter   ▬   telegram   ▬   slack   ▬   ann Thread   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
App Store | Google Play          ICO  ▶  Aug 17th, 2017
Linuld

Activity: 313

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:43:19 PM

since 2012 so like 5 years at this point. Just keep holding and buying more in my case. I was a poor college student in 2012 so sadly I wasnt able to buy as much as I wanted, but it was a decent amount.
Who knows in 2012 the Bitcoin price will increase like sky rocket after 5 years. If we know or you know this truth, then you will lend money from anyone and buy some coins that time is it right. Now people have good trust on Bitcoin they will invest and wait for a long time to make a profit. I am also started to hold my coins. Not using coins for my personal use. 

rvdjeep

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:20:41 PM

Anyone buying now, no point in not holding for a minimum 5 years. Its gonna up, but slow and steady.
justdimin

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:30:56 PM

I'm currently holding my bitcoins for a year. I'm just converting some BTC when I'm in desperate need for money. I'm not easily persuaded on some hypes and I believe that bitcoin's price will rise to millions. Of course BTC are hard earned and earning some is not easy. Im putting myself into work and I'm focusing on what I do. That's an enough reason why I'm holding it, cause i'm feeling that I'm letting go something really important when I sell some bitcoins.
Same thing applies to me. I always try my best to save Bitcoin as much as I can, but sometimes, due to the daily challenges and meeting up with my needs, I end up selling some of the saved amount. This time around, I’ve changed my mind and decided to keep saving, no matter what. Hope I will hit a bigger price.

cybersofts

Activity: 196

Decentralized Application Marketplace

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:13:16 PM

For the first time I hold my bitcoins for about 2 months not knowing what to do with them and then later sell them with about 40% profit.

Now, I'm planing to hold my bitcoins for a very long time which is about 10 years, of course. Smiley So that I will retire for life. Grin

lucifochrome

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:12:46 PM

Ive hold my btc for a month now but im planning on holding until the end of the year or longer. In case of emergency i will be selling but i'll hold if i still can
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:31:43 PM

I am holding bitcoin for 2 to 3 years from now. Perhaps by that time bitcoin price value is already high and expensive. And if that happens many will be happy including myself of course. in fact, 10, 000$ is more than enough for me to sell the 25% of my holdings.

▰▰★ [WWAM] - WorldWide Anonymous Messaging Protocol based on blockchain technology - [WWAM] ★▰▰
[ Website ]  |★|  [ BitcoinTalk ]  |★|  [ Slack ]  |★|  [ Twitter ]
ICO begins ► August 9, 2017  |★|  ICO ends ► September 6, 2017
tyoA7X

Activity: 350

#CINTAISTRITETANGGA

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:40:53 PM

Yeah, it is never too late to buy and hold it until its price exceeds the price of super car ferrari. The current price is not enough for me to my daily needs. So it's better to hold it!

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
|█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
deejhay

for future

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:54:57 PM

i cash out only what i need since there are times that you are really in need of some fiat, the rest i try to keep as much time as possible:)

zidanw

Activity: 280

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:48:09 PM

I may be a person who can't be so patient because every time I try to hold bitcoin for as long as possible, but in the end I will sell it if it is profitable or the price has gone up.

S h o p e o  

Decentralized Amazon & ICO hub
       ◢ Thread     Whitepaper     Bounties

█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
     ██             ████████████▀
     ████▄         █████████████▀
     ▀████████▄▄   █████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████
        █████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████▀
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████████▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █

█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
█    
       JOIN
  ONE WEEK ICO
[
ICO
LIVE
]
besada

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:48:26 PM

If you are good at trading, the smart thing to do is trade. If not, the smart thing to do is hold. Bitcoin has peaks and troughs, but the general direction is upwards. Another thread asks if bitcoin is unstoppable now, and I think it is. I plan on holding for years.
Naughty Princess

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:38:57 AM

You can hodl BTC for as long as you do not need the your investment invested in it and long as its hold up it prospect

Holding bitcoin to invest and waiting for the high price and when it is already needed. It is also good to trade. Buy some coin when the price is low to add the amount you holding since you are waiting for the high exchange. Holding bitcoin to gain more profit and money when time comes.

Exotica111

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:54:55 AM

Holding bitcoin to invest and waiting for the high price and when it is already needed. It is also good to trade. Buy some coin when the price is low to add the amount you holding since you are waiting for the high exchange. Holding bitcoin to gain more profit and money when time comes.
I'm agree with you that bitcoin become a good investment for all of us it can provide a great profit if we hold bitcoin for a longtime and also it give us a chances to become rich in the future when we hold bitcoin

Indorse | Decentralized Professional Network on Ethereum Blockchain
▬     Token Sale  [ August 8th, 2017 ]    
ANN | Twitter | Slack | Telegram | Whitepaper | Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.