Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:22:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are promising airdrop coins?  (Read 4264 times)
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:50:48 PM

You can try authorship
They giving now 75 coins (cost of 10$)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2058499.0

defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:34:32 PM

You can try authorship
They giving now 75 coins (cost of 10$)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2058499.0

Thank you. Direct link to the airdrop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2058499.msg21038309#msg21038309
It explains how it works: 'all your have to do is to hand others 75 ATS tokens for Free, in order to receive back 75 ATS tokens yourself!'

This is the Bounty Campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106727
D ltr

Activity: 1362
Merit: 258

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:44:54 PM

Bitsend and Byteball are the only real airdrops out there at the moment. For Bitsend you need an Bitcointalk account which is at least one year old and Senior Member. Every week they drop some coins into your wallet automatically. There are 620 participants right now. Seats are limited to 1,000. This airdrop is running until 2019. Price skyrocketed today: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitsend/.

but i think the good airdrop currently i think is ALTCOM
ALTCOM with the low of total suppy, and tomorrow there will be another airdrop to happen

and the airdrop will be sent to 50 person.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

INSTANT

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
██████████████████████▀▀
████████▀░░░░▀████████
██████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀██████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

NO KYC 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES    

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BTC

ETH

LTC
DOGE

TRX

BNB
TRC20

ERC20

BEP20
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████

SWAP NOW 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 11:44:32 PM

If you don't mind a 10 post per week signature campaign, then DeepOnion is the most promising AirDrop project. I'd hold it all until 2020 and then reassess the situation before selling anything though. If it does anything similar to what Monero and other anonymous coins did it will be quite big.

You must really believe in deeponion to hold on to them for that long. Can you though ? You have to resist selling them.

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

Anybody? I'm serious intrested!

my coin fupoof  has some pretty easy bounty follow coin on twitter  facebook would be in total 50 coins .Even posting on the topic earns you 10 coins  Grin.Here is  a link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1993133.msg20771364#msg20771364

Thank you I will give that a go. xD won't hurt to try.

Haesoo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:59:32 AM

What are promising (free) airdrop coins to take part in?
What airdrop coins do you see being traded on exchanges?
There are so many airdrop but what about deeponion? Remember not all of the airdrop coin will be listed on the exchange site. But you can find another good airdrop coin in the announcement  section.

So true as many airdrop coins will turn to a shit coin if they will not be listed in exchanges. But free is free so many are easily get attracted to this and its like nothing to lose if you save some of it. For me OMG is one of the legit airdrop, it is listed in exchanges so you sure have a good profit.
BenjaminPeacock

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:24:15 AM

None. Maybe Byteball. All others seem valueless. Deep onion is not an airdrop and seems like a scam.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:30:24 AM

Deep onion is not an airdrop and seems like a scam.

This is the main reason that I haven't got involved. They keep saying "airdrop" all over the place, when it is clearly not an airdrop. It is a signature campaign. They say "airdrop" just to generate more traffic.
If they are going to mislead people from the start, it seems unprofessional at best, and it doesn't bode well for developments further down the line.

I don't have an opinion on whether or not it's a scam, but they are certainly not 100% honest.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:27:54 PM

I don't know of any off the top of my head but I wanted to give you a technique that we used to find certain things here on the Forum. It sounds simple at it is but a lot of times people overlook this. Go to the announcement thread, and from there use the search box to search for in your case airdrop. You can get crazy with it automated, even par sit out to a separate list, but in the end this is something that you could do once a day make sure that the list is listing in date and not any other method, and you will have the ones on top that are most recent, and some of those might be only minutes old.
Searching from the front page hasn't worked out for a long time and using their search page it's just an extra couple of steps you don't need go to the announcement Page search for airdrop and you will have a list of all of those.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:53:25 AM

DeepOnion is one of those promising airdrops, every week people can earn plenty of onions from DeepOnion team, join https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php?ref=676934

Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:04:28 AM

Currently there are plenty of active and upcoming Airdrops, have seen HDG which theres no need for registration, when you hold Rialto token which i think there partner will have an instant hdg, i don't know yet the rules but seems interesting. Instant coin.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:44:32 PM

I do not really understand about airdrop whether promising or not. because a lot of airdrop coin now.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:15:31 PM

Check www.t.me/cryptocurrencyairdrop for the latest airdrop
theguy217

Activity: 76
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:23:58 PM

Why do you care if they're promising or not Huh
You're already getting them for free from airdrops. This shouldn't really be an issue or a discussion.

If they get value and you can sell them for a few bucks, sell them and there you go free money.
If not, you didn't lose anything ,did you ?

tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:51:57 PM

So many airdrops happen this time just like start with "e" airdrops altcoin, ebtc, ecash and so on and this is also promising altcoin now a days and a good money for free especially on some airdrops that has already on exchange. Wink.
daunjuan

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:00:29 PM

Just be careful with which wallets you download, you never know.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:34:15 PM

You can never know if an airdrop will be promising until it's traded and if the dev have good intensions

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:36:11 PM

PoSToken has been good since the first drop. Last drop is coming and after that they drop all that is left to all  hodlers. And there is still 100% PoS for the first year. Their airdrop registration is also the best of all.
Fancyax

Activity: 196

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:07:35 PM

Profitable airdrops are rare. You should participate in max of airdrops and wait for the good one.

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:50:20 AM

Dam. Airdrops are free only that's why they are dropped from the air man! That's the concept behind it. If you give something free then people like you and me will get attracted to it and will spread the word about it. Thus we are indirectly advertising them and they benefit from that. But whatever is the principle behind it we get those airdrops.

All the airdrops are great and you must participate in it if you want to see some free bucks in the future. Rarely airdrops are scam but mostly they are good source of earning tokens.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:08:03 AM

Dam. Airdrops are free only that's why they are dropped from the air man! That's the concept behind it. If you give something free then people like you and me will get attracted to it and will spread the word about it. Thus we are indirectly advertising them and they benefit from that. But whatever is the principle behind it we get those airdrops.

All the airdrops are great and you must participate in it if you want to see some free bucks in the future. Rarely airdrops are scam but mostly they are good source of earning tokens.

Well I think there's nothing wrong with airdrop as this is just free and just be thankful of this blessing because from here we can get some extra earnings. And if the devs are just using us for advertising then it will be all fine like we didn't do anything to get free coins, right?
And the best things in life are free.  Grin

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: