Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:44:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck coins on Yobit running list  (Read 352 times)
wonkacoin (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:00:29 AM

Hello all, I wanted to start a running list of coins people are having issues with on Yobit to try and help save others from the loss. I currently have EVO stuck since July 4th 2017. If you have a coin stuck please list it here so people can check out this list before investing in it on Yobit. Maybe even Yobit can use this list of what to fix.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:37:23 AM

the list of dead Yobit wallets does not fit in one comment on this forum. they have a huge number of altcoins and about 90% of them don't even have a running wallet. and some of them don't even have a blockchain anymore because they are long dead and nobody mines them anymore!

you should really stay away from Yobit but in case you had no other choice at least check the wallet's status first. go to your account and in your wallet page click on withdraw or deposit, it will tell you the wallet is in maintenance for most of them so you can be 100% sure it is dead.
if it didn't say that, first deposit a small amount to test then deposit the rest.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:25:04 AM

the list of dead Yobit wallets does not fit in one comment on this forum. they have a huge number of altcoins and about 90% of them don't even have a running wallet. and some of them don't even have a blockchain anymore because they are long dead and nobody mines them anymore!

you should really stay away from Yobit but in case you had no other choice at least check the wallet's status first. go to your account and in your wallet page click on withdraw or deposit, it will tell you the wallet is in maintenance for most of them so you can be 100% sure it is dead.
if it didn't say that, first deposit a small amount to test then deposit the rest.
This is true thats why this kind of post or piling up plans wont really be worth it at all. There are lots of stuck transactions in yobit this is why this exchange do really suck and most of the time you would really experience problems if you do make transactions on this site. Just like my previous experience on yobit when i was a newbie all the coins that i deposited on them havent reach my wallet on that exchange until now which do really suck.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████