Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: DAY TRADING ROBOT (BTC-E)  (Read 5443 times)
jamesgarfield (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 03:47:28 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2013, 06:36:26 AM by jamesgarfield

BTC-E TRADING BOT

Hello and welcome to my first ever BTC-E Trading Bot! I can not stress enough how much of a gamechanger this tool is, it allows you to trade 24/7, Buy and sell at best times, an auto trade option that buys/sells at dips or upswings, and much more.

Im absolutely stoked with the response this trading bot has enjoyed, its only been released for 2 days and quite a few people have bought the full program, and many others use the trial version. This trading bot only works on BTC-E, However I am currently working on releasing trade bots for mtgox and vircurex, expect to see them within the next month.

Looking back it was definitly worth the over 3 months of grueling work, the bot runs magnificently, and has already generated me a significant profit through personal use in daytrading.

Special Thanks to Jray54 for his HTML coding help, without his expertise I still would have been trying to fix that damn bug!  Grin

https://i.imgur.com/zy6yi9y.png

In the first tab we are greeted with your available funds,
information straight from BTC-e about the how the market is doing.

https://i.imgur.com/F6XtrxE.png

This is the automatic mode tab, also known as where all the magic happens!
Automatically buy the currency of your choice when it drops to a price you set!
Automatically sell the currency of your choice when it reaches the price you want to sell at!
(Both these options have handly add-on's which allow you to choose a variance in % too!)

Very handy for when other countries are trading when you are in bed, missing out on all the bargains and peaks for selling!

https://i.imgur.com/W2QsMju.png

Within this tab you can choose to receive e-mail alerts and/or make a sound notifying you the price has fallen / risen to your desired amount.

We've also added another handy little feature where if you choose to enable e-mails alerts, you can include details if you bought and/or sold at that price!

https://i.imgur.com/VnzkLbw.png

settings usually scare some users a little when they are faced with many options they don't understand - But not to worry, we've made it super easy to get started and all you need is your API details and optionally an e-mail address if you would like to receive e-mail alerts.

If your interested in this software you can download the Trial Version, please keep in mind it does not have all the perks that the full version has. By donating, or buying the full version you allow me to continue making updates!

Interested? Visit The Website! http://btc-etradingbot.net

Enjoy!

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCoder

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 03:49:34 AM

Ran multiple spyware checks on the trial download,
all checked out so I downloaded it and it seriously blew my expectations away! Smiley
By far the best trade bot I've ever used. OP, what is included in the full version thats not already in trial version?
scab

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 03:50:38 AM

Confirmed no spyware, looks really professional and works like a charm.
reich

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 03:51:10 AM

THANK YOU! I've been looking for a BTC-E Trading Bot for EVER!
Its working great, I will definitly be purchasing the full version soon!
jamesgarfield (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 03:51:45 AM

all checked out so I downloaded it and it seriously blew my expectations away! Smiley
By far the best trade bot I've ever used. OP, what is included in the full version thats not already in trial version?

Glad you like it, theres a few more perks in the full version including increased trade limit, VIP status in chat, and quicker trade speeds, and much more to come in future updates.
acne

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 03:52:29 AM

Its a good trade bot.. But im pissed off because the full version is pretty much THE EXACT SAME THING AS TRIAL. So waste of 0.2 Btc, awesome.
redlight

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 03:53:45 AM

Auto trade option is epic, it kinda takes all the fun out of day trading tho Sad But its worth it with all the profit you make Smiley
theFed

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:03:12 AM

How come this thread is spammed in every forum?

How come you don't have a real website?

How come the same 3 cronies are the first to reply in each thread, exclaiming no malware, best bot ever?

Good luck with your scam.  Wink
ik2013

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 05:04:31 AM

<snark>

dat website layout

thought I fell down the rabbit hole and landed on a tripod site from 1995

</snark>

super cool low post count cronies/sock puppets too bro

Single board ATX power supply interface for Raspberry Pi: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263567.msg2815917#msg2815917    Like my work? Donations accepted here: 1FXYreNr35PzZVimEQkSzR68EdNutqefYh   I sell on Tindie: https://www.tindie.com/stores/KD8SSF/     Reputation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=264089.0
Kazuminer

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:07:29 AM

How come this thread is spammed in every forum?

How come you don't have a real website?

How come the same 3 cronies are the first to reply in each thread, exclaiming no malware, best bot ever?

Good luck with your scam.  Wink

Funny I had the same feeling about this "bot"
i3lome

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:18:35 AM

Bullshit needs Removed
AlternativeCypt

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:20:22 AM

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS. LAST TIME SOME NOOBIE LOST 47 BTC FROM ENTERING IN HIS BTC-E CREDENTIALS. I REPEAT, DO NOT DOWNLOAD.
jamesgarfield (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:19:40 AM

This isnt a scam, Im marketing my product. And by the way the rapidchris guy copied MY website. He changed the color and a few things on the site and acted like he owned the software.

RAPIDCHRIS IS A SCAMMER, IM NOT.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:21:17 AM

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS. LAST TIME SOME NOOBIE LOST 47 BTC FROM ENTERING IN HIS BTC-E CREDENTIALS. I REPEAT, DO NOT DOWNLOAD.[/size]
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:23:22 AM

Confirmed no spyware, looks really professional and works like a charm.

Regetriert Yesterday and over 150 Post Count ??
scab

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:23:44 AM

Guys I can report I tried the trial after scanning with spyware. Its clean, I believe his story.
iPaulito

Activity: 150

1EDwkxCjCMGGNQqZdxa8FwheMHXSoQe4TU

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:24:18 AM

C´mon if I have a robot that works I can become milionaire from few dollars thanks to compounding interest, why to sell it? Scam
jamesgarfield (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:25:23 AM

C´mon if I have a robot that works I can become milionaire from few dollars thanks to compounding interest, why to sell it? Scam

Really? Become a millionaire off a day trading bot? You gotta be joking.

Again, no im not a scammer. If you can find one person whos ever been scammed by me bring them forth.
i3lome

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:26:50 AM

It was recently codes so do you really thing a Scan will pick up any malware.  If using Windows Im sure you have some extra processes running that you don't know about
i3lome

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:28:35 AM

I downloaded it, When I ran it I got a Framework error, while 2 processes showed up I couldn't kill. Had to do a system restore.
jamesgarfield (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:30:04 AM

I downloaded it, When I ran it I got a Framework error, while 2 processes showed up I couldn't kill. Had to do a system restore.

Its a zip file did you try opening with winzip?
i3lome

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:32:05 AM

No I used WinRAR. Been around computers for years, I know bullshit when I see it.
jamesgarfield (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:36:03 AM

No I used WinRAR. Been around computers for years, I know bullshit when I see it.

Nope its obvious you dont, Many other have been able to download it just fine.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: