Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 10:29:03 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you know how to make a big profit in trading  (Read 8324 times)
greeklogos

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:04:17 PM

Making BIG profit by trading is easier done than said, and still you can never know for sure WHEN you will rake in these profits.

There is no guarantee of you becoming a good trader if you do it in a specific way...

But this is how you will increase your chances to get the profit you always wanted:

First things first, before you invest your btc in alts you will have to do your OWN research to decide which you will put your money on.

Personally I try to read many articles and attending to bitcoin meetups when I have time.

I use free software that predicts the future market movement of several coins. www.cryptoforesight.org

Even when using this you will need to do your research... that said, I managed to make some good profit by using this as reference.

If your trading is not successful just keep trying, maybe you will need to lose some before you make some.

Never stop learning!

Can you, please, share your experience with this prediction site  www.cryptoforesight.org? Did you have success with following of their predictions?
I see many services that offer free and premium predictions, personally I have never tested any and I don't know much about that, is it worth it or not? There is a lot of them, but I didn't see too much reviews  from people who using them. I trade with my feelings. I don't have a specific strategy. I had bad results, so I would like to know your experience.

[ MultiBot ] Multi-functional multi-threaded Trading Platform in the Cloud [ MultiBot ]
❰ ◀ ◀ ◀ Token Sale Start 20th Oct ▶ ▶ ▶ ❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ Telegram ] ❱  [ FaceBook ] ❱ ❰  [ Twitter ] ❰ [ Discussion ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
streazight

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:58:46 AM

do you know how to make a big profit in trading
No other way to know how to make big profit in trading than to invest more and know what you are doing. You can invest more with great skills and you earn big. You can also invest more, with low to no skills and loose big. So the choice is totally yours.

▄██████████████    █████████████▄
    ▄██▀                                                       ▀██▄
   ██▀                                                              ▀██
 ██                                                                     ██
██                                                                       ██
 ██▄                                                                   ██
  ▀██▄                                                            ▄██▀
     ▀██▄▄                                                    ▄██▀
          ▀█████████████   █████████████▀▀
                                         ██
Cash Poker Pro
   ♠    ♦    ♣    ♥ 
              ▒▓██ ░░░ ▓█▓▒             
           ▓██████     ██████▓         
        ░▓███▓▓███ ░░░ ▓███▓████▒       
       ▓████▓▓████████████▓██████▓     
      ░░░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▒▒██▓█████▓▒░░░     
          ░███▓▒▒▓██████▒░▒███▒         
    ▓▒   ░██▓▓█████████████▓▒██▒   ░▓   
    ███▓▒██▓░▓████      ▓███░▒██▒▒███▒ 
   ▓███████▓██████  ██▓▓█████▓████████ 
   ███▓███▓▒██████      █████▒▓██▓▓▓██ 
   ▓██▓███▓░██████████  █████▒▓██▓▓▓██ 
   ▓███████▓▓█████      █████▓███████▓ 
    ███▒▒██▓░▓██████████████░▓██▒▒███░ 
    ▒▒   ░██▓▓█████████████▓▓██▒   ░▒   
      ░   ░███▓░▒▓█▓▓▓██▒░▓███▒   ░     
       ░▒▓██████▓██▒▒▒██▓██████▓▒░     
       ▒████▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓████▓     
         ▓██▓▓▓███  ░░ ▓██▓▓███▓░       
           ▒██████     ██████▓         
              ░▒▓█ ░░░ ▓█▓░             
Anonymity Fair Play Cryptocurrency New Platforms
А platform that will change the world of poker!
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█
  ♠    ♦    ♣      JOIN US!
ICO Starts: Oct 26th 2017 
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 868

Pundi X- Any store can buy, sell & accept Crypto!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 04:09:28 AM

I would rather aim to earn substantial amount of money in trading than earn "big". Your number 1 enemy in trading is yourself, your emotion, lets accept it, greed sometimes is the reason why we lose money because we thought 8% profit is not enough and we want more than that but what if it didn't work out as planned and whales started dumping and you are stuck at price that no one wants to buy anymore. Earning 4% profits is better than nothing.

▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀███▄
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  BUY
  SELL
ACCEPT
   ███████████████████████████
  .CRYPTOCURRENCY..
███████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄   ▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀ ▀▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄        ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
  ██████████▄   ███        ███  ████▄         ███  ███████████▄    ███
  ███     ▀███  ███        ███  ██████▄       ███  ███      ▀███   ███
  ███      ███  ███        ███  ███ ▀███▄     ███  ███
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:11:14 AM

Just a great experience, and also the best analysis, will surely provide many advantages. Because trading requires concentration is very high and also the incredible hard work, because without it all we will definitely get a lot of clash or loss. And the most important is immune to one's opinion, because the majority of people also trade or moves on the basis of the opinion of a person that is not necessarily true. Believe in yourself and try
For OP to have asked such question, I most definitely believe he is a newbie on trading and does not have a single clue.

This is not even the right time for him to be thinking about big profits and that is where most people always fumble and so many people on this thread are not even helping him. He should not be told what he wants to hear, he should be told what he needs to know and that is to go and learn.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
       ▄▄████████████▄▄    ▀██▄▄
     ▄██████████████████▄    ▀███▄
    ██████████████████████    ████▄
   ██▀▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████    █████
  █▀              ▀███████▀    ██████
 █▀    ▄▄▄▄        ▀████▀▀     ██████
     ▄██████▄                 ▄██████
    ██████████               ▄███████
   ███████████              ▄████████
  █████████▀▀             ▄▄█████████
 ▄████████               ███████████
 ████████                ▀████████▀
 ██████      ▄▄▄▄         ▀█████
  █████     ██████                 
  ██████     ███████▄              ▄█▀
   █████     ██████████▄▄       ▄▄██▀
    ████      █████████████████████▀
     ▀███      ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀██       ▀▀██████████▀▀
         ▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀

BITMIXCOIN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ..Safe................................
  ..Anonymous....................
  ..Insurance against fraud.....
Loope

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:21:06 AM

No other way to know how to make big profit in trading than to invest more and know what you are doing. You can invest more with great skills and you earn big. You can also invest more, with low to no skills and loose big. So the choice is totally yours.
Well, in order to make a more than profit that you wishes too, I think that you have to sell and wait for the where in the prices of the products you want to sell is higher than the past years or time. Probably you have also make a way in order to achieved the most profitable income. Basically it is true that on the other hand you have to keep safe and place your money into the bank, whereas, in case of emergency you will get easy.

zzSunZZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:23:13 AM

I have some way for you and you should obey all these rules to make big profit in trading:
- Don't Trade Frequently The good trades only come around a few times a year, so focus on them. Many traders think there are good opportunities everyday - there aren't. There's no correlation between how often you trade, and how much money you will make - if you want to make big profits, you need patience, profits aren't coming that fast.
- Get a Method you have enough knowlegdes and confidence in .You need to have total confidence in your method - so you can follow it with discipline. Pick a simple, technical method - simple methods work best, as they're more robust in the face of brutal market conditions - complicated methods tend to break.
parra5891

Activity: 7

Non manibus solum sed corde

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:40:38 AM

I tend to buy at about the current ask, providing the technicals support it and then place a sell order for about 1-1.5% above that.  I then hope to take 0.5-1% after the buy and sell fees have been taken in to consideration.

There are some coins where i will chance a much bigger profit when there is a consistent +/- 20-30% repeating every few days.  Recent examples are VERT and EMC2 which have fluxuated by 20%+ within a 24hr period.  It usually pays off but sometimes i get stuck with a coin after the price fails to meet my buy order.

The key (and i'm still learning this lesson), is to not be greedy.  Little and often and before you know it, you'll be racking up the decent compound profit.

"From little acorns do mighty oaks grow" and other generic proverbs.
parra5891

Activity: 7

Non manibus solum sed corde

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:03:25 AM

I have some way for you and you should obey all these rules to make big profit in trading:
- Don't Trade Frequently The good trades only come around a few times a year, so focus on them. Many traders think there are good opportunities everyday - there aren't. There's no correlation between how often you trade, and how much money you will make - if you want to make big profits, you need patience.
- Get a Method you have confidence in .You need to have total confidence in your method - so you can follow it with discipline. Pick a simple, technical method - simple methods work best, as they're more robust in the face of brutal market conditions - complicated methods tend to break.

Each to their own and good luck to you, but i couldn't disagree more lol.  I make about 15-20 trades per month and i'm currently sat at an average profit per trade of 1.18%.  It's not as ambitious as some i don't suppose but i think there's a lot to be said for little and often.

15 trades at 1.18% per trade, every month for a year is a compound interest of over 700%.  Not too shabby if you ask me Smiley
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:30:45 PM

Yes. I know a best way to make a bug profit in trading. I always studying many topics that is related to trading. I using the knowledge that I gained in order to make big profit in trading.

In fact, in words everything is very simple. However, when it comes to trading, everyone immediately becomes confused)
This is still making me to laugh a lot. You are right! And on this forum, just for the signature campaign, so many people come here to tell you to buy low, sell high, when they have not even traded once before. If it were that simple, people would not have been coming back to this thread to complain they lost their funds.

I remember when I started trading few months back, I thought the same until I got to bittrex and it was just a different ball game. It is just left for each individual to make do of the available resources online, most especially on youtube to understand how some of this things work but once you get it, it can be very interesting, trust me!

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 952

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:22:35 AM

Big profits come as a result of consistency and consistency comes as a result of trading discipline. Some years ago I have read a book called “Disciplined trader”  don’t remember the author. I would recommend it to everyone who is making ten profitable trades in a row and later loses all gains in one single trade just as I used to do Smiley
Consistency matters. You will power matter a lot. This is often said, “Be consistent in whatever you do”. I think it is wonderful trait of successful people that being consistent make you determined and you are more than powerful to do anything. Same in trading, you have to be trying again and again no matter there is loss of profit.

Research on each coins and know their potential, since I can't do day trading and prefera holding, as long as I can eaen multiple of it's price I bought it, it will be enough, and grab chances when price dips but be sure that project have potential.
It is good to do a lot of research as you said. However, for long term holdings, it is always good when you have a very good amount to trade with. With small amount, for day trading, you can build it very fast but that same amount for long term trading, can take a lot of weeks or even months to get something tangible from it.

Also, price dips should be studied including the market at that point so you don't end up buying from the middle thinking it is a dip, if you know what I mean.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
neonshium

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:57:44 AM

Traders usually gaining big profit's when they hold it for a very long time and for newbie's they tend to make wrong decisions which leads them to lose more profits and it really depends on how experienced you are in the world of trading if you wanted to be successful.
Long trading big profits would really depend on which coin you are holding.It is somehow needs some partial luck because if you havent selected those potential coins then you will end up on holding shitcoins. Making big profits on trading would really depend on a certain trader on how he would execute it and i would say it wont really be an easy stuff.
Trading is a very profitable profession but all great things also have great risks. According to me a person must have a good control over his emotions. Traders’ best weapon is patience.

Other than that, during the dip, he must increase the total amount of his asset and put trust in it also. Never sell out the asset at a lower price than the bought one. These are the basics.

Vikingr

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:42:01 PM

You can surely earn a huge amount of profit by trading but there is only one condition. You need to make yourself a well-educated man before getting onto trade. Secondly, you need to have enough capital that you can start trading. Remain cool and calm while making any decision related to trading. Think well before doing anything. You will surely earn a huge profit then.

▄██████████████    █████████████▄
    ▄██▀                                                       ▀██▄
   ██▀                                                              ▀██
 ██                                                                     ██
 ██▄                                                                   ██
  ▀██▄                                                            ▄██▀
     ▀██▄▄                                                    ▄██▀
          ▀█████████████   █████████████▀▀
                                         ██
Cash Poker Pro
   ♠    ♦    ♣    ♥ 
              ▒▓██ ░░░ ▓█▓▒             
           ▓██████     ██████▓         
        ░▓███▓▓███ ░░░ ▓███▓████▒       
       ▓████▓▓████████████▓██████▓     
      ░░░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▒▒██▓█████▓▒░░░     
          ░███▓▒▒▓██████▒░▒███▒         
    ▓▒   ░██▓▓█████████████▓▒██▒   ░▓   
    ███▓▒██▓░▓████      ▓███░▒██▒▒███▒ 
   ▓███████▓██████  ██▓▓█████▓████████ 
   ███▓███▓▒██████      █████▒▓██▓▓▓██ 
   ▓██▓███▓░██████████  █████▒▓██▓▓▓██ 
   ▓███████▓▓█████      █████▓███████▓ 
    ███▒▒██▓░▓██████████████░▓██▒▒███░ 
    ▒▒   ░██▓▓█████████████▓▓██▒   ░▒   
      ░   ░███▓░▒▓█▓▓▓██▒░▓███▒   ░     
       ░▒▓██████▓██▒▒▒██▓██████▓▒░     
       ▒████▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓████▓     
         ▓██▓▓▓███  ░░ ▓██▓▓███▓░       
           ▒██████     ██████▓         
              ░▒▓█ ░░░ ▓█▓░             
Anonymity Fair Play Cryptocurrency New Platforms
А platform that will change the world of poker!
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█
  ♠    ♦    ♣      JOIN US!
ICO Starts: Oct 26th 2017 
jpoker272727

Activity: 705

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:04:20 AM

Some people trade their Bitcoins to a single altcoin which can give them a one time big time profit. This is risky  and theres a big possibility for you to lose if the price goes in the opposite direction. But the wise ones trade their btc in multiple bags. The return of investments are not simultaneous but safe.

Only a fool can trade bitcoin for altcoins. Altcoins are the most useless creepy creatures of the crypto kingdom, investing into them is just like throwing your money into well with a vain hope of getting them back. The smart people are always found trading altcoins for bitcoin since bitcoin is the leader of the crypto land and is at present the most expensive digital coin.

justspare

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:17:43 AM

It is hard to make a big income in trading cause it is not predictable. You can get a profit but you need to wait the right time for the right price. It is also depends on what strategy you want to use like setting the price you want in the exchanger (you have no idea when the price up) or always observe in the different exchanger. And before that you can encounter losing and you need an experience that will use in making a decision in exchanging of our token.
I have the stance similar to yours that trading is not easy at all. It is not for everyone. If you really want to make grand profit in trading, you simply need to work a lot. You need to study the market trends and history of the coin you are trading with. Trading demands you to stay online most of the time and keep an eye on the market trends for making deal at right time.

Bonpay
Global Blockchain Solution for Financial Freedom
Initial Token Sale ■■■ Whitepaper ■■■ Official thread ■■■ Slack
Bonpay Wallet & Сard - reliable bridge between crypto and fiat world
■■■ Always stay one step ahead ■■■
Hexah

Activity: 294

Ice Rock Mining- The Most Profitable Mining

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:36:22 AM

You can make big profit in trading if only you do also some big amount of investments because if you only have small amount to be invested the percent that you will earn is relatively small also. But the good thing is even though you only have some small amount of investment and you are patient before you sell your coins when its value goes high then at that I think you can really get some big amount of profit because it could even double or triple your earnings even if you only do that.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███░▄█████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░▄████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▀░▄████████░░░░░▄████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ███░░██████████░░▄███▀░░█████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░███████████████▀░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ███░░█████████████▀░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░██▄░░░░░░░░███░░█████████████░░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░█████▄░░░░░ ███░░██████████████░░████████████
░░░░░░░░░░████████▄░░░███░░███▀░░░░░▀█████░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░███▀░░▀███████░░████░░▄██▄░░██████████████████
░░░░░░░░███▀░██▄░▀█████░░█████░░████░░██████████████████
░░░░░░░███▀░█████▄░▀██░░██████░░▀██▀░▄██████████████████
░░░░░░███▀░▄███████▄░░░███████░░░░░▄████████████████████
░░░░░███▀░░██████████▄████████░░▄░░▀████████████████████
░░░░███▀░░████████████████████░░██▄░░▀██████████████████
░░░███▀░░░████████████████████░░████▄░░▀████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
███░░░░░░░░░▀█████████
████░░███████▄░▀████████
█████░░██▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████░░██░█▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░██
█████░░██░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░██
█████░░██░█▀▀░░█░░█░█░░░██
█████░░██░█░░░░█▄▄▀░█░░░██
████░░██▄▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░▀██████████
████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░▀██████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░██████
███▀░░▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░▄█████
██▄▄████▀▀▀▀░░░░░█████
███████▄▄░░░░▄▄░░███
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread
jpoker272727

Activity: 705

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:07:31 AM

It is hard to make a big income in trading cause it is not predictable. You can get a profit but you need to wait the right time for the right price. It is also depends on what strategy you want to use like setting the price you want in the exchanger (you have no idea when the price up) or always observe in the different exchanger. And before that you can encounter losing and you need an experience that will use in making a decision in exchanging of our token.
It is hard always but not impossible for anyone to make huge profits from bitcoins while trading. I suggest following things:
   Buy maximum coins during dump period.
   Sell your coins during the effective pump period.
   Always learn from your prior experiences to make huge profits.
   Keep both things in mind i.e. winning and losing because anything can happen.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:43:34 AM

Yes. I know a best way to make a bug profit in trading. I always studying many topics that is related to trading. I using the knowledge that I gained in order to make big profit in trading.
I think you are doing more than enough. Every technique and every good method to earn better just come from learning. There is a saying, “Either you win, or learn”. So learning is more important in all cases. And if you are keenly interested to trade then definitely you have to learn much more before diving into it practically. Good luck!

Bonpay
Osarman

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:29:57 AM

Trading is a proper profession and requires a lot of research for getting an edge in trading. No one becomes expert in trading without having sound knowledge about the respective coin or a lot of practice. You really need to practice trading with small amounts of capital in order to check the success of our strategies and plans. Trading is profitable only if you have good skills.

Bonpay
BobBct

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:34:51 AM

If you are the person who always want to trade go for Day trading but always remember you can earn big amount but still loose a big amount too.

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
[/color]
Thanasis

Activity: 403

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:22:00 PM

In trading if you want to earn big profits thaen you have to invest big amount as you capital.Because in trading the profits will be less if you do more transaction then you can multiple your profits.Other way is to buy bitcoin while the price is decreased and trade it when value start to increase.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
       ▄██▀▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀██▄
     ▄██▀  ▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄  ▀██▄
   ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▐██   ██▀   ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ▀██   ██▌
  ██▌  ██▌   ██▀         ▀██  ▐██  ▐██
 ▐██   ██   ▐██           ██▌  ██▌  ██▌
  ██▌  ▐█▄   ██▄        ▄██▀  ▄█▀  ▐██
   ██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀█  ▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀