Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:14:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a quick loan in next 20 minutes. Promise you fastest money you will earn.  (Read 545 times)
bearsworth (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:26:47 AM

Hey there, I am a bit short on this antminer order and I am missing roughly $600 in litecoins. I was a fool and did not consider the coinbase has their limit on withdrawal enforcement. If someone could help me send litecoin to the order, I will paypal you $630 dollars. Either that or if you trust me enough I'll send $630 back tomrrow in litecoin once their limit is reset. It's a free $30 because I am in need here. Again, please help! I have been around for a while and have no intention to scam. I just want to buy this last antminer and call it a night.

Bitrated user: cryptomark.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:48:14 AM

Hey there, I am a bit short on this antminer order and I am missing roughly $600 in litecoins. I was a fool and did not consider the coinbase has their limit on withdrawal enforcement. If someone could help me send litecoin to the order, I will paypal you $630 dollars. Either that or if you trust me enough I'll send $630 back tomrrow in litecoin once their limit is reset. It's a free $30 because I am in need here. Again, please help! I have been around for a while and have no intention to scam. I just want to buy this last antminer and call it a night.

Are you trying to buy litecoins or are you trying to get a loan? I do not believe anyone will opt to use paypal (unless they extremely trust you). Secondly, when are you going to pay the lender back?

EDIT: can you sign a message from a stake address? I noticed your password changed so if you can do that it would help make sure your account isnt hacked or to make sure there havent been a change of hands.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:58:31 AM

Seems like an unlikely story. What is forcing you to buy this last antminer today instead of waiting for coinbase to have their limit for withdrawals reset? Which site are you ordering from, can you show us the invoice for the purchase?

Why not just buy litecoins with the paypal funds, if you are willing to pay $30 extra to us anyways?

The fact that your password was recently changed also rings alarm bells. It's best just not do this loan at all, just wait it out until the coinbase limits reset, and people won't accuse you of being a potential scammer or whatnot.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:41:04 AM

Regardless,I don't understand the co-relation between making $30 overnight or losing $600 in a jiff.Of course you can provide a financial security by offering something that would help us with the insecurities and gentlemen as discussed several times it' called a valid collateral.Other than that,I don't see how this loan is worth anything.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:59:07 AM

I have been around for a while and have no intention to scam.

When someone post that have no intension to scam, most probably ends scamming...

Other than that,I don't see how this loan is worth anything.

As you very accurate said, this Loan worth's nothing. If we accept the term "Loan" for this request...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AltOfAnAllt

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:41:20 PM

Why don't just purchase the BTC with your Paypal funds ? there is no need to ask for a loan you can just purchase the bitcoins you don't really own them.
Tomorrow you can get these Paypal funds back again with Litecoins as you say.
MicrosoftSerialSeller

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:54:07 PM

Nice try but:

Trust summary for bearsworth
This user's password was reset recently.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:12:11 PM

Nice try but:

He did offer something unlike you selling the products you don't have hiding behind 100 other alternate accounts.It's ironic how scammers start calling out scammers.Only a gullible idiot would fall for something that petty.Why are yo lurking around the lending section anyway ? Finding someone to sell your fake keys ?  Tongue
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:02:38 AM

Likely story, you have some many ways to get the money you need. Why not use that money in paypal to buy your anti miner? Seems really fishy, and your story really doesn't add up and all.

Like what a lot of other people have said, your password was also changed recently, so I am guessing your account was bought for a small amount or hacked and you are just trying to make some quick money.
MicrosoftSerialSeller

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:18:54 PM

Nice try but:

He did offer something unlike you selling the products you don't have hiding behind 100 other alternate accounts.It's ironic how scammers start calling out scammers.Only a gullible idiot would fall for something that petty.Why are yo lurking around the lending section anyway ? Finding someone to sell your fake keys ?  Tongue

Fake keys?

Sure i invite you to join teamviewer and check all my keys that i have  now you are spechless hien?
PromethiumX

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:15:41 PM

How does one spot a serious request for a loan?
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:00:52 PM

How does one spot a serious request for a loan?

You can start reading the stickies of this section and you will understand a lot.
If you continue to have the same question afterwards,then something is wrong with you and not with the stickies. The answer is there.
Have a nice reading... Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: