Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [BCDN] BlockCDN: The Distributed CDN Platform - Mine Tokens Today  (Read 10690 times)
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:38:36 AM

An old thread of ANN for this coin?
Is this coin is just a re-ANN or what?
But this is is some interesting project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:07:31 PM

I think its just relaunch since thier first attempt of ICO last year is failed . but they also forget to paid bounty participants who join last year  Tongue Tongue .
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:53:23 AM

Only two more days will this ICO project begin. I think this project will attract a lot of investors around the world because on ICOtracker it is rated 58 points, the high score makes many people more interested in this project.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Norfolk

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:48:33 PM

Tony good day
ICO ended or moved?

https://twitter.com/BlockCDN/status/900677866555285504

main site telling that ico ended
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:21:06 PM

A re ICO for an old coins, well I am just hoping that right now it will be success and everything will be working fluidly.
Good luck dev.
arbitro

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:10:10 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 05:23:14 PM by arbitro

Hi, anyone from team can tell me what I have to do exactly at 20:00 today? I sent eth this morning and see it arrived in my Account Balance on the tokensale site but don't know what to do from there on... Will a button appear to exchange the eth for Blockcdn tokens? Can't find any instructions  Undecided  Why does it say EARLY BIRD sold out? I've been checking whole day and haven't seen any button or chance to get the tokens!  Sad  If it's without the bonus I'd like my Eth back, thanks  Lips sealed
arbitro

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:07:45 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 10:21:12 AM by arbitro

edited. all is good in the end.
arbitro

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:14:31 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 10:21:36 AM by arbitro

solution came in the end. all is good now.

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 05:24:58 AM

I think its just relaunch since thier first attempt of ICO last year is failed . but they also forget to paid bounty participants who join last year  Tongue Tongue .
I'm join the signature campaign of BlockCDN last year but they didn't paid the participant because the ICO fail, I hope they considered to include past participant payments  Smiley
arbitro

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:20:29 AM

I want to say that I got my blockcdn tokens with bonus from what I can see in my blockcdn site wallet. Better late than never I guess. just hope the communication gets a bit more fluid when it matters. Let's look to the future now  Wink
Raizou

Activity: 758

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:04:05 AM

To my surprise, I discovered that this project came back to be news! Is it possible to be a miner? Or have people already been chosen? Has ICO already reached the minimum value? What will happen if ICO is not successful this time?
adsadsx

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:21:50 AM

I am interesting in the bounty,can I join the translation bounty?reserved the Chinese translation
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:33:27 PM

Hi, where's dev? Was ICO or PRE-ICO successful, and did it disappear? China is making things difficult, especially for those who have been working with Ethereum, what will happen? Will we receive our rewards?
arbitro

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:16:24 PM

Hi, where's dev? Was ICO or PRE-ICO successful, and did it disappear? China is making things difficult, especially for those who have been working with Ethereum, what will happen? Will we receive our rewards?

Hi guys, I know they offered the ETH contributions back when all the China situation unravelled. Due to the total lack of any type of communication for long periods (weeks) I decided to get my ETH back from the project, though the team apparently said it was going to go on anyway. Now I was curious to see what happened to the project and all I can find are posts asking what happened...Did they really cancel this? Hope you all got your contributions back
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:08:06 AM

What’s New about BlockCDN?

https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/whats-new-about-blockcdn-45e014ea63c9
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:31:22 AM

What is BCDN? I will tell you!

BlockCDN is a project under Blockchain Global Foundation management and based on the sharing CDN service and applied space. And it is based on the Ethereum smart contract distributed CDN system. This system combines CDN mining, smart contract settlement and CDN trading market. Through the work out the chain and the settlement on the chain, it is to appeal global network participants to share their idle network in their devices( eg PCs, routers, TV boxes, cell phones, IPDs, etc) and upload them to make internet acceleration nodes ubiquitous. BlockCDN based on the Ethereum smart contract system, enables the users who owning idle bandwidth to share them , and the users will get high revenue without extra investment. At the same time, it makes the website owners get the distributed sharing service with cheaper, more nodes and faster.

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@blockcdn/what-is-bcdn-i-will-tell-you
Kirilp

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:33:31 AM

Important Notice

I believe that you must get the invite code. However, you maybe worry about how to write the image to SD card and don’t know where to find the file. It doesn’t matter. Now, I will give you a link, open it!

1.The image file of Raspberry Pi 3 on Google cloud disk link

2. The image file of Ubuntu

https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/important-notice-e115eaea0fbf
Kirilp

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

What is CDN?

CDN is Content Delivery Network, which can redirect to the nearest node according to network flow, and the connection, loading condition of nodes, etc general information. Its purpose is to make users get information nearby, solve the network congestion, and improve the response speed.

Maybe you can’t understand the official explanation. I will explain it with a simile. The net likes the express company, CDN is the courier. He takes your films, and shopping data as a data package, through server( it is like express site), from one server to another server, the process is fast and correct. This is the function of CDN.

In the future, the competition of CDN business is more and more fierce than before. Who can first master the advanced technology, they can occupy the Blockchain market. However, BlockCDN based on the sharing distributed CDN+ will make waves in the Blockchain. Come on, join us!

https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/what-is-cdn-306944ee7ac
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:55:37 AM

Blockchain, the fourth industrial revolution
https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/blockchain-the-fourth-industrial-revolution-e59878f0fb1f

Although now China don’t support digital cryptocurrency, in the Davos Forum, Chinese representatives as member of a council attend the summit meeting. It means in fact, China support it. But lack of excellent application, they refuse a risk and worry about another financial crisis with destroying the domestic economy. They will be onlooker to look at other countries. Through study and improvement, at last, China will embrace the Blockchain with regulations and rules. Do you think?

“From concept to application, Blockchain will experience many twists. And many insiders believe that an excellent Blockchain application exceeds concepts. It estimates 2018 is first year of Blockchain application.

In this meeting, I am lucky to become a new president of council from Taiyiyun CEO Deng di. At that moment, I said to companions, it isn’t Game of Throne, but Duty of Throne. In my plan, in 2018, we will develop more Blockchain application and select the Blockchain project, according to the application report, to assess the application process. What’s more, we will support more valuable project, and carry out many excellent projects and training, to analyze and show Blockchain actual application. At last, we will make effort to get correct and objective evaluation of Blockchain market and regulation.”
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:09:01 AM

Notice, good news, APP updates again

To give users good mining experience, M-Berry has updated its version, IOS to 1.0.5, Android to 1.0.9. This time, M-Berry APP adds the function of self-service query. Users can enter super miner and click my mining code list on the top right corner to get SMS message about S mining code. Please update the APP! We are sorry about the inconvenience. Thank you for your support!

https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/notice-good-news-app-updates-again-6857aacb4346
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: