Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:35:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WalletBuilders Coin [WBC] Low Supply - Transparent Distribtuion - PURE POS  (Read 28957 times)
neguinho

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 10:17:12 PM

did this happen to someone here?

funny thing is, i think it was possible to send it to myself, but didnt tried and had to restart due to another private matter. afterwards, it was shown right at 170 T_T"

bug in the wallet?
If she has bet she will show 170 same

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:46:47 PM

funny thing is, i think it was possible to send it to myself, but didnt tried and had to restart due to another private matter. afterwards, it was shown right at 170 T_T"

bug in the wallet?

When a coin stakes, it splits the coin stack in half and adds the staked amount to both. So, when you have 100 coins and it stakes, you will have two stacks inside that wallet address with a value of 50+the stake. Meaning; when a coin stakes, it creates two stacks of itself that then go on to stake separately. What you see is the difference between your settled "confirmed" and unsettled funds "unconfirmed" (newly staked) coins. Both stacks go on to be confirmed at the same rate, but when one of those stacks then stakes, it will take your total down pending confirmation. It seems a little complicated but it's how it works with every stake coin. Every coin inside your wallet goes towards your weight, but more confirmations typically increases weight.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
Steborg (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:20:29 AM

bug in the wallet?

Nope, Kinginyellow explained it pretty accurately. Coin control features says advanced users only for a reason, use it wrong and create conflicted transactions. Tongue

WBC, Fairly and Transparently Distributed, Perfect inflation rates, Rewards Hodlers! Check us out: http://walletbuilderscoin.com/
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:28:47 AM

We have no hard feelings toward any exchange who lists us and they all have my full permission. You are right though we are not in a rush and if we do get listed somewhere your not comfortable trading then that is fine, wait for nova but it is always nice to see and it certainly attracts a larger crowd.

Also before we release a road map I would like to see us on an exchange for the benefit of everyone involved.

Yes, I agree. If the project has real potential of becoming a good one, no need to rush in other exchanges.
Bad thing that before you can vote in Nova, you have at least 10 NPoints.
Just few weeks ago, it's free. Unfortunately, we are not lucky to catch up that period.
I'll just accumulate the stakes of my WBCs for now.  Grin
vanluan

Activity: 208
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:50:00 AM

Good job team  Grin Grin Grin
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:53:50 PM

We have no hard feelings toward any exchange who lists us and they all have my full permission. You are right though we are not in a rush and if we do get listed somewhere your not comfortable trading then that is fine, wait for nova but it is always nice to see and it certainly attracts a larger crowd.

Also before we release a road map I would like to see us on an exchange for the benefit of everyone involved.

Yes, I agree. If the project has real potential of becoming a good one, no need to rush in other exchanges.
Just few weeks ago, it's free. Unfortunately, we are not lucky to catch up that period.

Yes Nova have shot themselves in the foot with being greedy. I guess a new exchange will quickly become the leader now. Nova also drove up the price to buy NPOINTS so they would be cheap to add.
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:14:20 PM

Yes Nova have shot themselves in the foot with being greedy. I guess a new exchange will quickly become the leader now. Nova also drove up the price to buy NPOINTS so they would be cheap to add.

We plan to pay for the votes with the help of kinginyellow, We are just hoping the NPOINT price stays lower, at 20ksat it is not feasible yet. so we need some patience. Smiley

WBC, Fairly and Transparently Distributed, Perfect inflation rates, Rewards Hodlers! Check us out: http://walletbuilderscoin.com/
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:47:37 PM

Woww so this airdrop is over..sad I missed it
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:42:18 AM

We plan to pay for the votes with the help of kinginyellow, We are just hoping the NPOINT price stays lower, at 20ksat it is not feasible yet. so we need some patience. Smiley

Wait a few days, may be Npoint price will dropped because they need exchange them to btc. We'll patient to wait that moment and buy some to help WBC vote to nova. Current price too high for vote, i also hope it will drop soon.

Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 02:10:24 PM

Wait a few days, may be Npoint price will dropped because they need exchange them to btc. We'll patient to wait that moment and buy some to help WBC vote to nova. Current price too high for vote, i also hope it will drop soon.

This is exactly what we are doing right now. Hoping for the best.
In a worst case scenario the NPOINT price continues to climb we do have some alternative avenues we can look into but i do not currently think that will be an issue.

webvn20

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:13:16 PM

bug in the wallet?
you need delete all file at C:\Users\<name computer >\AppData\Roaming\Walletbuildercoin  , only keep wallet.dat then you may restart program ,good luck
amgomez

Activity: 727

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:23:38 PM

IMO nova is on its' way down to broke by being this greedy.
No healthy thing for their reputation indeed.
Any other exchanges planned yet?
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 03:31:19 PM

IMO nova is on its' way down to broke by being this greedy.
No healthy thing for their reputation indeed.
Any other exchanges planned yet?

Nova is a top tier exchange and considering how much every other exchange charges for listings the new price is not really that unrealistic. The only other exchanges with a lower listing fee are all sub tier and not places you can trust leaving money on that is why we are so determined to get on nova which with time i think we certainly will. I was open to us being on yobit as a temporary alternative but much of the community seems fairly opposed to that so unless nova takes too long we do not really want to pay yobit for a listing as of now. With that being said we are completely open to any exchanges that want to list us and they all have my permission! Smiley

Hope that answers some of your questions, thanks and sorry for the wait everyone!

TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:23:48 PM

The voting is done. I'm sure they'll accept us within the week.  Cool

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 05:05:28 PM

Wow, Thank you for everything you have done for us you are most certainly an important part of this coin and will always be. Now lets see where the wind takes us!
https://twitter.com/WbcCoin/status/901852655235981312

Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:15:27 PM

Its a great news for WBC. Lets wait nova will add this one, i hope there will no massive dump after hit exchange and will get big volume there.

Jabstep

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:17:37 PM

Wow this happened quicker than I expected. Superb!
amgomez

Activity: 727

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:35:15 PM

wow, that was fast! Thanks!
I'll have a look for that the upcoming days then.
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:46:47 PM

wow, that was fast! Thanks!
I'll have a look for that the upcoming days then.

Its TheKingInYellow who used his BTC and got this coin listed on Nova .... Respect !  Wink
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:51:46 PM

Wow, Thank you for everything you have done for us you are most certainly an important part of this coin and will always be. Now lets see where the wind takes us!
https://twitter.com/WbcCoin/status/901852655235981312

I think that bounty of 250 coins to get us listed on Exchange should go to TheKingInYellow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: