Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:39:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WalletBuilders Coin [WBC] Low Supply - Transparent Distribtuion - PURE POS  (Read 28957 times)
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:05:39 AM

My name on the list Giveaway and my wallet is sync, But i cant see any balance in my wallet. Anyone can tell me giveaway already distributed or not today?

Please PM me your address and i will look into this issue. Smiley

Also for anyone having troubles, i would double check to make sure windows firewall or something is not blocking it and causing complications.

As for the picture with the guy who mined coins, that is not a fork, I left a few of the POW blocks for other people to grab as a bit of a hidden bonus, was not much.

If a tx in your wallet is conflicted something likely went wrong while you were creating that transaction and i would recommend typing repairwallet in the console then closing and reopening it. Wink

Now i have receive my bounty, thank you dev. i want to try staking mine in my wallet and waiting more exchange for WBC.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toanlk

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:38:01 PM

i have 105 WBC in my wallet.

yesterday, my weight was 180/2000. now 2/2643. after one day, i mined 0.08WBC

anyone can tell me is it ok or not  Huh
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:40:20 PM

i have 105 WBC in my wallet.

yesterday, my weight was 180/2000. now 2/2643. after one day, i mined 0.08WBC

anyone can tell me is it ok or not  Huh

That's pretty good!

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
Flash86

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:45:22 PM

Whats are the next step for WBC, is there any development going on at the moment?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Steborg (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 02:47:05 PM

Whats are the next step for WBC, is there any development going on at the moment?

The next steps are another exchange and a block explorer, both of these things we are actively seeking but may take a little while to transpire after that we will make a roadmap or something of that sorts to try and give a better idea of the direction we are heading.

WBC, Fairly and Transparently Distributed, Perfect inflation rates, Rewards Hodlers! Check us out: http://walletbuilderscoin.com/
neguinho

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 03:01:58 PM

How many times not a day can I retweet to earn a reward
 Huh

leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:06:01 PM

This sounds like a good coin however would Like to understand how the bounty system works for Twitter. Do I just follow and retweet? Once retweet is done, do I need to send PM to the thread creator?

Also, I went thru the site, I like it but then I feel it needs some polishing. The navigation isn't smooth and we got to make it more presentable. Just my thoughts around this. Not saying the existing one is bad but definitely can be improved.

I have seen people posting about the backdoor being identified in the wallet. I would like to know if it is safe to use this wallet.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 04:37:06 PM

This sounds like a good coin however would Like to understand how the bounty system works for Twitter. Do I just follow and retweet? Once retweet is done, do I need to send PM to the thread creator?

Also, I went thru the site, I like it but then I feel it needs some polishing. The navigation isn't smooth and we got to make it more presentable. Just my thoughts around this. Not saying the existing one is bad but definitely can be improved.

I have seen people posting about the backdoor being identified in the wallet. I would like to know if it is safe to use this wallet.

Hey, So for your first question regarding the twitter bounty you pretty much nailed it, follow, RT and send me proof with your address!

As for the false positive in the wallet, sadly many Scypt POS/POW wallets have this issue and it is something that appear on every walletbuilders coin and many others as-well. The coins code is open source and anyone is free to look through it and/or compile there own wallet. I can show you many examples of coins with false positives if that helps you and to answer your other question yes one day we could certainly touch up the site.

WBC, Fairly and Transparently Distributed, Perfect inflation rates, Rewards Hodlers! Check us out: http://walletbuilderscoin.com/
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 05:02:46 PM

Hey, So for your first question regarding the twitter bounty you pretty much nailed it, follow, RT and send me proof with your address!

As for the false positive in the wallet, sadly many Scypt POS/POW wallets have this issue and it is something that appear on every walletbuilders coin and many others as-well. The coins code is open source and anyone is free to look through it and/or compile there own wallet. I can show you many examples of coins with false positives if that helps you and to answer your other question yes one day we could certainly touch up the site.

I have done all the Twitter Bounty tasks and sent pm to you yesterday, until now I have not received payment.
Please you check again.

Edit: receved payment,Thanks
neguinho

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 05:35:02 PM

PM SENT RETWEET Grin Grin

Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 06:16:49 PM

PM SENT RETWEET Grin Grin

You already received your coins yesterday please stop trying to be deceitful...
https://image.prntscr.com/image/JL2p93XmSC_16hI1rh7CWQ.png

leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:02:20 PM

I have done all the Twitter Bounty tasks and sent pm to you yesterday, until now I have not received payment.
Please you check again.

Edit: receved payment, Thanks

Thank you for your response. This definitely helps in making a decision. I have followed your official channel in Twitter and did execute some retweets. You should have received personal message from me with my wallet address.

Looking forward to wonderful future of this coin. Keep up the good work and let's have it listed on some other exchanges as well.

Thanks!
splinky

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:13:39 PM

Nice, there's some actual trades going on in the exchange, small volume, but at least it's something! Looks like I'll try and scoop up some more for my stash Smiley
rinemX

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:33:22 AM

This coin need to be added at a more popular exchange. IT will rise up more than the 7k satoshis it is trading at, atm.
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 02:17:48 PM

This coin need to be added at a more popular exchange. IT will rise up more than the 7k satoshis it is trading at, atm.

It is certainly being worked on but may take some time to come to fruition. If you guys want to help speed things up i give you the complete authorisation to request our coin/assist us in getting listed on exchanges!

TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:20:33 PM

It will, but I'd use this opportunity to buy WBC while you can. I like this coin and can see it going alot higher once it's listed elsewhere (or, if the exchange it's on becomes more reputable), almost a guaranteed home run. I personally don't use coinmarkets, I may look into them and give them a test run. I always like up and coming exchanges. Otherwise there's Cryptopia, C-cex, Livecoin, Bleutrade, Coinexchange, Novaexchange.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
andriyana

Activity: 842

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:31:30 PM

Still able to join
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 08:44:20 PM

It will, but I'd use this opportunity to buy WBC while you can. I like this coin and can see it going alot higher once it's listed elsewhere (or, if the exchange it's on becomes more reputable), almost a guaranteed home run. I personally don't use coinmarkets, I may look into them and give them a test run. I always like up and coming exchanges. Otherwise there's Cryptopia, C-cex, Livecoin, Bleutrade, Coinexchange, Novaexchange.

Coinsmarkets Although they do not have the best GUI and they have an extra decimal place the trading works flawlessly, withdraws and deposits are generally fast. If you are looking for somewhere to quickly sell/buy some WBC and take it off exchange they are certainly more then capable of facilitating that. They also have very fast support and are native to english which is a huge +.

rinemX

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:53:03 PM

Coinsmarkets Although they do not have the best GUI and they have an extra decimal place the trading works flawlessly, withdraws and deposits are generally fast. If you are looking for somewhere to quickly sell/buy some WBC and take it off exchange they are certainly more then capable of facilitating that. They also have very fast support and are native to english which is a huge +.
I just think it's shady they directly ripped BTC-e's layout.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:55:23 PM

Maybe we can add this to Nova also but who can fill-up the "add currency for voting" form?
And once added, then we can use the free vote everyday.
It will be very easy to achieve the 250 votes target based on the number of people who got the free coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: