Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:17:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WalletBuilders Coin [WBC] Low Supply - Transparent Distribtuion - PURE POS  (Read 28957 times)
Ravenclaw

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:42:00 PM

That is a very nice price increase. Definitely heading in the right direction.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timet678

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:36:23 PM

Having the same issue as ls729. It won't sync. Shows 0 connections. The funny thing is I got 100 coins during the giveaway early on and the wallet synced fine back then but now it wont sync at all. I even tried it on a different computer.

Other things I've tried.
Make a text file called walletbuilderscoin.conf in the folder in roaming and adding all the nodes posted above.
Also tried adding them manually in the debug window but got this error: Method not found (code -32601)
Pasted in:
addnode=104.160.21.8
Also tried:
addnode 104.160.21.8 add

I don't think it is a firewall issue because 2 other qt wallets I have for different coins sync fine. Also I turned off my firewall as a test.

Anything else I can do?

Steborg (OP)

Activity: 136

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 12:17:55 AM

Having the same issue as ls729. It won't sync. Shows 0 connections. The funny thing is I got 100 coins during the giveaway early on and the wallet synced fine back then but now it wont sync at all. I even tried it on a different computer.

Other things I've tried.
Make a text file called walletbuilderscoin.conf in the folder in roaming and adding all the nodes posted above.
Also tried adding them manually in the debug window but got this error: Method not found (code -32601)
Pasted in:
addnode=104.160.21.8
Also tried:
addnode 104.160.21.8 add

I don't think it is a firewall issue because 2 other qt wallets I have for different coins sync fine. Also I turned off my firewall as a test.

Anything else I can do?

Paste in the entire list i gave you exactly as i pasted it and make sure you name the config file "walletbuildercoin.conf" and make sure it's an actual config file not a text document with .conf on the end. I am guessing you are on windows 8 or 10, both are fairly restrictive when it comes to networking and can block the client from automatically searching for nodes resulting in you having to create a config file.

I have created and uploaded one for you here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7om1frttorwiwll/Walletbuildercoin.conf?dl=1 Just drag it into the %appdata% roaming>walletbuilderscoin folder. If you are still having trouble after putting that config file in and leaving the wallet running on your computer then it is most certainly your network.

WBC, Fairly and Transparently Distributed, Perfect inflation rates, Rewards Hodlers! Check us out: http://walletbuilderscoin.com/
timet678

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:25:31 AM

Other things I've tried.
Pasted in:
addnode=104.160.21.8
Also tried:
addnode 104.160.21.8 add

Anything else I can do?

Paste in the entire list i gave you exactly as i pasted it and make sure you name the config file "walletbuildercoin.conf" and make sure it's an actual config file not a text document with .conf on the end. I am guessing you are on windows 8 or 10, both are fairly restrictive when it comes to networking and can block the client from automatically searching for nodes resulting in you having to create a config file.

I have created and uploaded one for you here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7om1frttorwiwll/Walletbuildercoin.conf?dl=1 Just drag it into the %appdata% roaming>walletbuilderscoin folder. If you are still having trouble after putting that config file in and leaving the wallet running on your computer then it is most certainly your network.

Looks like your conf file did the trick! I must have did something wrong with the conf file I made. Thanks a ton for your help.

Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 01:28:09 AM

We will be starting a New bounty program on the 18th of september and will be giving away a total of 150-200WBC. Smiley

More Details will be available soon and if you have any good suggestions on things we should do let us all know!

EDIT: Also glad to hear that worked, A friend pointed out to me the folder name does not have the s on the end of builders so you may have been misspelling it becuase of that.

Either way i will try to keep that download link up and will update it if the nodes ever get old so let me know if your connections ever get low! Smiley

I have also been working on touching up the website here and their. If you notice any spelling/grammatical errors I i'll give you 1WBC for each. Smiley

WBC, Fairly and Transparently Distributed, Perfect inflation rates, Rewards Hodlers! Check us out: http://walletbuilderscoin.com/
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:53:05 AM

We will be starting a New bounty program on the 18th of september and will be giving away a total of 150-200WBC. Smiley

More Details will be available soon and if you have any good suggestions on things we should do let us all know!

EDIT: Also glad to hear that worked, A friend pointed out to me the folder name does not have the s on the end of builders so you may have been misspelling it becuase of that.

Either way i will try to keep that download link up and will update it if the nodes ever get old so let me know if your connections ever get low! Smiley

I have also been working on touching up the website here and their. If you notice any spelling/grammatical errors I i'll give you 1WBC for each. Smiley
wating for next bounty campaign Cheesy
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:10:05 AM

Good news, many people will join this bounty. Lets spread the world about wbc. I suggest to make bounty about new exchange, we will get reward to vote on others exchange like cryptopia or others. So many traders will know about this one.

Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:27:19 AM

Can I make an infographic on the coin? let me know, I've a few designers available. We need information out there.
CrowdConscious

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 02:33:46 AM

Please DM me if you need marketing help for bounty. Seems like an interesting project you have here.

https://medium.com/@CrowdConscious

Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 02:58:18 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 03:32:02 AM by Steborg

Can I make an infographic on the coin? let me know, I've a few designers available. We need information out there.

If your talking about making an infograph for free Of course you can!

If your talking about a paid infograph i would need to discuss it with you in private messages just because we already released a roadmap recently and i would need to make sure the infograph would actually be beneficial plus look nice. Smiley

also crowdconscious you have your dms set to follower only mode so please follow me back or change it. Smiley

ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:47:24 PM

Is this the end of the coin ?
Dump like hell only
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 04:59:25 PM

Dump like hell only

Please, Don't make me laugh.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ravenclaw

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:27:25 PM

Dump like hell only

Patience you must have, my young Padawan.  Grin
Flash86

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:10:09 AM

Dump like hell only

Why should this be the end of WBC?
We reached a higher floor of buy support, we consolidate now before we see the next leg up.
It is a good buy here at arround 20k sat in my opinion.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 01:35:15 AM

Dump like hell only

We reached a higher floor of buy support, we consolidate now before we see the next leg up.

Thank you for the support and actually being able to read a chart. Please PM me for a free 5 WBC as i'm feeling generous. Positivity breeds positivity.

Also the new bounties will start on Monday and we have a few different things available that should please you guys. At minimum everyone who shows up and owns wbc should expect to get an extra 1% tacked onto the stash! Smiley

Ravenclaw

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:12:01 AM

I believe in the future of this coin and I am happy that I have already collected a nice stash of them.

Anyway, to make things interesting before "bounty Monday", I have added a new little wall above the highest buy order. We are talking 1,500 WBC for 1,860 Satoshi each. I look forward to receiving more coins  Grin
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 01:20:55 PM

I believe in the future of this coin and I am happy that I have already collected a nice stash of them.

Anyway, to make things interesting before "bounty Monday", I have added a new little wall above the highest buy order. We are talking 1,500 WBC for 1,860 Satoshi each. I look forward to receiving more coins  Grin

for the moment the price at NOVA is unstable.., but no one know what will happen in the future.., it can grow UP or go down.., like every one crypto, there are many dumpers.., or ppl for fast profit no mother how much they dump the price and the crypto just go down ...
So just keep yours (like you say, you do) and wait.., the time will show us, that way you can make a bit more from PoS, so you don't have much to lose.., only some HDD/SSD space and a ltl bit I-net speed/traffic Wink

GL All Dudes Smiley
Airdrop Alert

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:13:13 PM

Will there be a another round of giveaways and/or an airdrop in the next time?
vanluan

Activity: 208
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:51:00 PM

Will there be a another round of giveaways and/or an airdrop in the next time?
The Giveaway is OVER, you should buy it on Novaexchange, it's price is very nice now  Wink
Flash86

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:26:35 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 03:58:34 PM by Flash86

Dump like hell only

Thank you for the support and actually being able to read a chart. Please PM me for a free 5 WBC as i'm feeling generous. Positivity breeds positivity.

Also the new bounties will start on Monday and we have a few different things available that should please you guys. At minimum everyone who shows up and owns wbc should expect to get an extra 1% tacked onto the stash! Smiley

Thank you dev, I send you a pm with my adress. Smiley

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: