Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:25:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WalletBuilders Coin [WBC] Low Supply - Transparent Distribtuion - PURE POS  (Read 28958 times)
extravirgin

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:05:48 AM

Have you noticed that WBC is not on the list of coins to be delisted by 12/30. Maybe if we lucky. this might end up been one of the few coins that is allowed to transition into the new platform. fingers crossed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Steborg (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:24:28 AM

Have you noticed that WBC is not on the list of coins to be delisted by 12/30. Maybe if we lucky. this might end up been one of the few coins that is allowed to transition into the new platform. fingers crossed

That would be amazing at this point in time and a strong gesture by the new owners but we will see.

WBC, Fairly and Transparently Distributed, Perfect inflation rates, Rewards Hodlers! Check us out: http://walletbuilderscoin.com/
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:01:07 AM

That would be amazing at this point in time and a strong gesture by the new owners but we will see.

The main problem/issue  with NOVA I think is, after they change the team/owners, we don't know for how long that transition will be..., during that time all the doors will be closed or so ..
at that point other exchange is needed..., we can listen about CE, Topia (have to pay not smal tax to be listed there), YoBit, tradesatoshi and few other too, which are with voting system and are not doggy exhange like cryptodao (for example)

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
NYINY

Activity: 342
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:50:50 PM

I agree with SCHNITS. Despite the reorganization of NOVA, it is necessary to try to enter the exchanges where the voting for coins is held.
psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:29:44 PM

Dav, I would like to hear any good news on your project. When exactly can we expect new exchanges and the growth rates?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ordeyu

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:55:59 PM

Hello i want to buy 250$ of this coin, how can i do it, i cant register in novaexchange. Any other place, ty
cryptoninjamaster

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 10:06:01 PM

Dev, any plans in new exchange?
I heard CoinsMarkets exchange (https://coinsmarkets.com) is accepting new coins to be registered for free.
At least we have an exchange until we can join Cryptopia as it is quite expensive to register there.
extravirgin

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:34:18 AM

i have also been hearing good things about cryptobridge, we can try there. coinsmarket as mentioned above is also reasonable.
neguinho

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 01:59:51 PM

this coin needs more trade

cryptoninjamaster

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:08:21 PM

Thanks Dev for adding this to coinsmarkets.
Good job
harox

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

▲™

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:54:15 AM

Sow what is the purpose of this coin? Like I know that walletbuilders builds alts for people. But what is this about?
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:50:56 AM

Sow what is the purpose of this coin? Like I know that walletbuilders builds alts for people. But what is this about?

So Dude, if you open the main thread of this ANN, you will see all what you need Wink This one is for trading, buy/sell and make money ..., that's it..., what's the most coins purpose ? buying and selling, to can do money ..., this one too is and PoS, buy some/lot, hold in your priv wallet and stake them..., after you can sell them if you like the price on profit..., or if no...., hold again till you see your own purpose there Wink

neguinho

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

So Dude, if you open the main thread of this ANN, you will see all what you need Wink This one is for trading, buy/sell and make money ..., that's it..., what's the most coins purpose ? buying and selling, to can do money ..., this one too is and PoS, buy some/lot, hold in your priv wallet and stake them..., after you can sell them if you like the price on profit..., or if no...., hold again till you see your own purpose there Wink

you are part of the team

SHNICI

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

you are part of the team

I think you can't explain that to him/her ...., people asking questions about purpose ... (after few threads).., probably they won't understand what you mean xD
But Good Luck, hope he/she is more smarter than what I explain Wink

Regards: SHNICi - Georgi
neguinho

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

you are part of the team

I think you can't explain that to him/her ...., people asking questions about purpose ... (after few threads).., probably they won't understand what you mean xD

when it will be listed in a new exchange Huh Huh
Anybody know

SHNICI

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:34:56 AM

you are part of the team

Anybody know

Probably the Dev's do all them best about.., I think they too can/will give and bountie for suggestions (I mean if we like community)  can help about, I don't have idea.., just because probably enough of us can't use coinsmarkets.com, some of use have allot of money closed/locked there .., I don't know and I'm not sure this exchange will work again or no, the news there are pixels....
Nova is like "dead" almost no one trade there, the server isn't very busy, but lack of traders after they delist many of the cryptos there and they will "close" the gates after 2+ months...
So some one can help with proper exchange.., the DEVs will be happy with.., yet nothing about a exchange.

neguinho

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:50:00 AM

you are part of the team

Anybody know

Probably the Dev's do all them best about.., I think they too can/will give and bountie for suggestions (I mean if we like community)  can help about, I don't have idea.., just because probably enough of us can't use coinsmarkets.com, some of use have allot of money closed/locked there .., I don't know and I'm not sure this exchange will work again or no, the news there are pixels....
Nova is like "dead" almost no one trade there, the server isn't very busy, but lack of traders after they delist many of the cryptos there and they will "close" the gates after 2+ months...
So some one can help with proper exchange.., the DEVs will be happy with.., yet nothing about a exchange.

someone taking care of the project wbc yet ?

yulingxue88

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:54:34 AM

It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:03:11 PM

great news Smiley

novaexchange is coming back Smiley

https://novaexchange.com/news/

read it !
Ravenclaw

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:13:02 PM

great news Smiley

novaexchange is coming back Smiley

https://novaexchange.com/news/

read it !

Great news indeed. My coins feel lonely in their desktop wallet, they want to play with other coins  Wink I did transfer them a while ago from Nova. Happy to transfer at least some back.
The WBC on coinsmarkets are still "missing in action", hopefully this exchange will come back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: