Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🎈🎁 AIR DROP 🎈🎁 LiteBitcoin ⚒ LBTC 🔥🔥 CPU Mining 🔥🔥[ANN]  (Read 39684 times)
ONEADev

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:21:56 PM

LiteBitcoin (LBTC) listed on https://MissExchange.com

Trading pair:
LBTC/BTC

Happy trading Smiley

Best Regards MissExchange team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nicolerxj

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:36:01 AM

I think your project is a revolutionary one. Good luck with it. Unfortunately the airdrop had ended. I looking forward to another one in future.
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:32:41 AM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=LiteBitcoin+%28LBTC%29&SortBy=0 hardfork today by the plan  Huh
MikeyJo

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:07:53 AM

LBTC Pool - https://vetmining.com/

Smaller Pool -- Lower Fees -- Bigger Rewards

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://vetmining.com:3433 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=LBTC

HIT us up on DISCORD:  https://discord.gg/eFYnft5
brownie14

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:13:47 AM

Publish info on Team members on your website ... this is very important for the growth of this project ...
LBTC (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

LBTC is now work in new algorithm, @Neoscrypt , GPU minable, Don't forget to update your wallet!
More info can be found on our official site https://lbtc.info
[/color]
Davidap

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:42:00 PM

Hey, DEVs.
The main theme that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the idea!
LBTC (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:22:15 AM

You can now mine LiteBitcoin and more than 200 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee now. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://neoscrypt.mine.zergpool.com:4233 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://neoscrypt.mine.zergpool.com:4233 -u <YOURLBTCWALLET> -p c=LBTC,mc=LBTC

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://neoscrypt.mine.zergpool.com:4233 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=LBTC

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin

Added Pool site to the mining pool list on OP ...
Good luck with your mining pool platform !
irookworst

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:55:57 PM

I send lbtcx from yobit to cryptopia and the coins just dissapeared after the confirmations. anybody knows why?
Chandu141

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

Your Campaign Manager!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:06:40 AM

I send lbtcx from yobit to cryptopia and the coins just dissapeared after the confirmations. anybody knows why?

yobit did not updated the  source code of LBTC so its still Scrypt coin below V5.0 that means it's not updated version of LBTC which is V5.0 - Neoscrypt so some one is still mining old scrypt coin and so the wallet is green on yobit but you can see the last block was 72414 on yobit which is not matching with the actual LBTC  explorer  which is showing 73414 as last block or block height which is Neoscript

Always follow Updates from dev twitter or telegram group as their team is always warning not to use yobit or use it with caution .. and also said yobit did not updated source so until thety update avoid yobit. they also said to withdraw coins from yobit before thet update source as we all know yobit do not update wallet on time as per past experiences ( V3.0)

So my guess is , your coins are gone for neglecting the warnings and withdrawing to updated wallet (cryptopia) from old wallet (yobit).

Gor27

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:15:42 PM

yobit did not updated the  source code of LBTC so its still Scrypt coin below V5.0 that means it's not updated version of LBTC which is V5.0 - Neoscrypt so some one is still mining old scrypt coin and so the wallet is green on yobit but you can see the last block was 72414 on yobit which is not matching with the actual LBTC  explorer  which is showing 73414 as last block or block height which is Neoscript

Always follow Updates from dev twitter or telegram group as their team is always warning not to use yobit or use it with caution .. and also said yobit did not updated source so until thety update avoid yobit. they also said to withdraw coins from yobit before thet update source as we all know yobit do not update wallet on time as per past experiences ( V3.0)

So my guess is , your coins are gone for neglecting the warnings and withdrawing to updated wallet (cryptopia) from old wallet (yobit).

And if on the contrary: to withdraw coins from Cryptopia into the wallet of Yobit?
Block 72329 (first of July).
Chandu141

Your Campaign Manager!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:07:23 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 03:35:43 AM by Chandu141

yobit did not updated the  source code of LBTC so its still Scrypt coin below V5.0 that means it's not updated version of LBTC which is V5.0 - Neoscrypt so some one is still mining old scrypt coin and so the wallet is green on yobit but you can see the last block was 72414 on yobit which is not matching with the actual LBTC  explorer  which is showing 73414 as last block or block height which is Neoscript

And if on the contrary: to withdraw coins from Cryptopia into the wallet of Yobit?
Block 72329 (first of July).

LBTC new algo started in June 15 not in july   ,,.. that means when ever you try to  bring coins from yobit to cryptopia after July 3rd it won't work unless yobit update wallet to V5.0.

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:39:38 PM

This coin worth the investment?

Chandu141

Your Campaign Manager!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:30:57 AM

This coin worth the investment?

if you mean on Cryptopia.. yes   Smiley but on Yobit.. No  Angry

mkjtraders

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:52:09 PM

On visiting website it is showing the message that

"YOBIT didn't updated their wallet yet!
Due to that if you send your coins from wallet version 5 to YOBIT, you will lose whole sent amount!"

But nothing stated about sending LBTC from Yobit to some other wallet.

Kindly suggest if any thing could happen for coins sent from Yobit to Cryptopia.

Thanks

Chandu141

Your Campaign Manager!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:12:00 PM

On visiting website it is showing the message that

"YOBIT didn't updated their wallet yet!
Due to that if you send your coins from wallet version 5 to YOBIT, you will lose whole sent amount!"

But nothing stated about sending LBTC from Yobit to some other wallet.

Kindly suggest if any thing could happen for coins sent from Yobit to Cryptopia.

Thanks

it's a commonsense to understand that if you can't deposit coins from a wallet to outdated wallet on exchange yobit.net ... that means you cant even withdraw coins to updated wallet from old wallet of yobit.net

marecek666

Activity: 236
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:03:03 PM

hi, what algo is LBTC currently using? I can see that there are pools still on scrypt. In fact LBTC has 17-18GH/s network in scrypt now. Devs said that there was a fork to neoscrypt but they still have explorer (the second one from the first page of ann) to the pool which is still doing in scrypt. And about pools for neo. Is there any good pool from European IP? except vetmining.com (low hashrate and high ping for me), zegrpool (too high payout minimum - counted from BTC payout treshold) and buggy crypto.n-engine.com which is blocked because of false https certificate? Is original LBTC really using neoscrypt? because neoscrypt version is so slow and blocks are generated too long, it seems that almost nobody mine neo and everybody mine scrypt version now.
MikeyJo

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:09:10 AM

PoW Algorithm: NeoScrypt
Block Reward: 125 LBTC

-a nepscrypt -o stratum+tcp://vetmining.com:4233 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=LBTC

https://discord.gg/eFYnft5
Chandu141

Your Campaign Manager!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:33:43 AM

Hope many investor support your plan when ICO will start!
Blameless results, very nice idea, cerebral approach!

There is no ICO buddy,... never was.... let's hope the project goes big in future as it has great development team..

marecek666

Activity: 236
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:53:59 AM

PoW Algorithm: NeoScrypt
Block Reward: 125 LBTC

-a nepscrypt -o stratum+tcp://vetmining.com:4233 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=LBTC

https://discord.gg/eFYnft5
When does your pool process payouts? I did a test, minted some coins (13LBTC), it is cleared, next payout is 04:34UTC, currently is 04:53UTC and still no payout.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: