Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:31:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't regret take action now!  (Read 3723 times)
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:40:43 PM

Better wait for the dump  that will happen sooner or later... With a pump that big it gotta happen...

It will happen not all the time your lucky if you witness that move but it is imposible to happen. To dump and it will pump in a good high level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tf2addict

Activity: 675

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:10:26 PM

Changes are still very high in cryptocurrency! With the right attitude and creativity you can still become a millonair! But you have to grab your changes now because regulation will make it more difficult!
I will believe all of the current crypto users will be a millionaire in 3-5 years later

LOL.  Good luck.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:18:29 AM

we can be a millionaire in this cryptocurrency world with dedicated effort, hard work, patience, good time management, good people and a good mindset everything is possible and it's never too late to start if it is not today, then don't need to ask when if you don't know how to start.
yes, no word "regret" if we want to succeed, go on while learning, trying and action, let's start and continue

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
alva5763

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:24:03 AM

I am holding all my coins. I do small amount of trading. I keep to coins that have high volume trade so there is no waiting for buy/sell orders to be completed. I believe that I will profit from altcoins in future but I will not be a millionaire.
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:41:11 AM

It's certainly possible.  These days however theres just a finite amount of funds moving from one project into the next.  The total Marketcap growing is what's important imo and for that we need mores to break into the mainstream such as ETH/BTC have done.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:11:32 AM

Changes are still very high in cryptocurrency! With the right attitude and creativity you can still become a millonair! But you have to grab your changes now because regulation will make it more difficult!
I am pretty sure that it really depends on what coin you purchase in order to become a millionaire. People don't like to just purchase every coin that there is within bitcoin exchanges because they might lose a bunch of money on something that may not receive a pump later in their holding experience.

Trying to get all the coins that there is right now won't make someone a millionaire so it is better to just invest in certain coins while figuring the percentages of each deposit that is made. Cryptocurrency is a tough thing to learn as well when starting out.

Agree, it depend on what coins to be choose due to only few coins that really profitable for long long term and mostly altcoins being pumped and dumped in a short time which if you can't catch up, the you will loss if invest in those coins. So, I prefer to play in a safe place, just pick up some potential coins for long term instead of playing a game in a short time. The regulations about cryptocurrency stil unclear right now and it's better if govs doesn't regulate cryptocurrencies as illegal things as it isn't a treat for govs. Japan has lead the way after stated bitcoin as a legal payment and South Korean did followed them to regulate cryptocurrency which make it growing bigger in these countries.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:53:59 AM

I agree with you, with the right attitude and creativity can make people become millionaires, but many mistakes of investors who buy new coins excessively, and it turns out the coin fell and went bankrupt, so before going to buy new coins should be analyzed in advance

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:04:38 AM

If you smart to play this game , you will successful in future soon
Just hit one can change your life
yeah live such a video game so does the invest is. if you good and keep practicing you will be good at this game. i wonder what future hold for blockchain, will society accept it or not. and i still cant explain the income that i got from cryptocoin to other people who doesnt understand the source of cryptocoin.

Baehr123456789

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:33:54 AM

I do not understand what you say about what?
Or you desk on change cryptocurrency ... Smiley
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:48:40 PM

Yes, I agree we are all able to achieve it. We have a lot to try and learn from mistakes. With that experience, I'm sure we can achieve a better future in the world of cryptocurrency.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:55:54 PM

I am trying to reach that.
Can't lose track of what is happening and I want to be updated in everything that will happen in every crypto currency.
The altcoin section is worth the read and they are offering good ICO which could lead to a large profit after the ICO is done.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:01:36 AM

This is why I am not giving up. We still at the beginning. The battle has just begun. We are all early adopters. If you play your cards right and don't get too overly emotional during stressful times of Bitcoin price drops then you can make tons of money. Of coarse most poel are lazy and will pass up the opportunity as they always do. Which is fine since it's oewbinf the rest of us space to play.

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:07:20 AM

I also have investment in some alt-coin now and some is from my bounty in signature campaign, I just hold all of those coin because I know it will pump at huge market price someday especially the ethereum coin.
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:15:14 AM

I also have investment in some alt-coin now and some is from my bounty in signature campaign, I just hold all of those coin because I know it will pump at huge market price someday especially the ethereum coin.
This is why I am not giving up. We still at the beginning. The battle has just begun. We are all early adopters. If you play your cards right and don't get too overly emotional during stressful times of Bitcoin price drops then you can make tons of money. Of coarse most poel are lazy and will pass up the opportunity as they always do. Which is fine since it's oewbinf the rest of us space to play.
Same here. Why should I give up if this is the start of our new journey. Let's take it slow because what if our future also lies in here someday. Absolutely, if people are just too lazy on this it won't make them productive and grow contentedly. This is a challenge to someone if you have the courage and willingness to make profit in a simpler way. But if you don't do any action on something, your life will be just nothing. Take life seriously and be open-minded on things because who knows one day bitcoin will make you successful but make sure you keep your status normally and don't boast. At the end, you won't regret your life being one of the bitcoiners.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:38:39 AM

all the decisions are already in think carefully. included in the decision to buy or sell coins, I think it's well thought out and observed. so if there is a wrong step it is a risk. possible things that need to be done so that no wrong decision is in terms of selling or buying coins I think a lot of people that feel remorse.
Haesoo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:45:08 AM

I am currently spending my time looking at potentially great investable coins. And I think there are lot of coins that can make people rich in future, but it is gonna be very hard to choose winning one I suppose..

This is true. Its really hard to choose what coin should we invest now and the least we can do now is trust what we have. It's a make or break decision of every trader. We invest and gamble for our future as we're just holding in our beliefs that soon, our coins will make us a millionaire.
alva5763

Activity: 451

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:50:23 PM

One problem with investment is when a coin starts to move upwards many investors jump in thinking they will be too late if they do not buy now. Sometimes it is true but in many cases it is a small spike that returns to previous levels. Try to check why a coin is on the rise.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:20:23 PM

Ahh you are right but it is not like 3 4 months ago. trends are not good enough for many coins and they are very wavy. Damn bitcoin is still affecting the altcoin prices. Market is still not relaxed after 1st august  Undecided

turn the page
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:12:39 PM

One problem with investment is when a coin starts to move upwards many investors jump in thinking they will be too late if they do not buy now. Sometimes it is true but in many cases it is a small spike that returns to previous levels. Try to check why a coin is on the rise.
That’s a wise trader, if that trader placed a large buy order on a price lower than what the market buy is then that trader has a much less risk of losing their investment. That’s how most people should trade.

One of the disadvantages of watching an Altcoin and its charts is that the person could be watching the trading history plus the charts and not taking action when they should. The coin goes up and they begin to regret on why they didn’t make a purchase. My best advice would be to enter a trade only if the person really likes the coin.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:23:17 PM

I like your spirit, but we must be real, alt coin can make us become millionaire but it is hard to predict which coin to invest, the risk of investing in alt coin is so high, choose the wrong coin can caused to lost more money and I dont dare to put too much money on alt coins, because it is too dangerous
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: