Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2017, 12:24:29 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't regret take action now!  (Read 1882 times)
Klausi

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:31:10 PM

Better wait for the dump  that will happen sooner or later... With a pump that big it gotta happen...

What does it mean exactly? If it means the flactuation of the coins well that's normal. Yes there will always be a regret once you have a bad choice or decision to make when selling it or trading. Probably there's a big loss of course. It will never happen if regret comes first after before the situation occur. I also believe that will pump and even pump higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
ubeng07

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:40:43 PM

Better wait for the dump  that will happen sooner or later... With a pump that big it gotta happen...

It will happen not all the time your lucky if you witness that move but it is imposible to happen. To dump and it will pump in a good high level.

tf2addict

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:10:26 PM

Changes are still very high in cryptocurrency! With the right attitude and creativity you can still become a millonair! But you have to grab your changes now because regulation will make it more difficult!
I will believe all of the current crypto users will be a millionaire in 3-5 years later

LOL.  Good luck.
veraoktav127

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:18:29 AM

we can be a millionaire in this cryptocurrency world with dedicated effort, hard work, patience, good time management, good people and a good mindset everything is possible and it's never too late to start if it is not today, then don't need to ask when if you don't know how to start.
yes, no word "regret" if we want to succeed, go on while learning, trying and action, let's start and continue
alva5763

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:24:03 AM

I am holding all my coins. I do small amount of trading. I keep to coins that have high volume trade so there is no waiting for buy/sell orders to be completed. I believe that I will profit from altcoins in future but I will not be a millionaire.
lijoe408

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:41:11 AM

It's certainly possible.  These days however theres just a finite amount of funds moving from one project into the next.  The total Marketcap growing is what's important imo and for that we need mores to break into the mainstream such as ETH/BTC have done.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
CyberKuro

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:11:32 AM

Changes are still very high in cryptocurrency! With the right attitude and creativity you can still become a millonair! But you have to grab your changes now because regulation will make it more difficult!
I am pretty sure that it really depends on what coin you purchase in order to become a millionaire. People don't like to just purchase every coin that there is within bitcoin exchanges because they might lose a bunch of money on something that may not receive a pump later in their holding experience.

Trying to get all the coins that there is right now won't make someone a millionaire so it is better to just invest in certain coins while figuring the percentages of each deposit that is made. Cryptocurrency is a tough thing to learn as well when starting out.

Agree, it depend on what coins to be choose due to only few coins that really profitable for long long term and mostly altcoins being pumped and dumped in a short time which if you can't catch up, the you will loss if invest in those coins. So, I prefer to play in a safe place, just pick up some potential coins for long term instead of playing a game in a short time. The regulations about cryptocurrency stil unclear right now and it's better if govs doesn't regulate cryptocurrencies as illegal things as it isn't a treat for govs. Japan has lead the way after stated bitcoin as a legal payment and South Korean did followed them to regulate cryptocurrency which make it growing bigger in these countries.

KICKICO██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 70

Kickico.com - best way to fund your project

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:53:59 AM

I agree with you, with the right attitude and creativity can make people become millionaires, but many mistakes of investors who buy new coins excessively, and it turns out the coin fell and went bankrupt, so before going to buy new coins should be analyzed in advance

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:04:38 AM

If you smart to play this game , you will successful in future soon
Just hit one can change your life
yeah live such a video game so does the invest is. if you good and keep practicing you will be good at this game. i wonder what future hold for blockchain, will society accept it or not. and i still cant explain the income that i got from cryptocoin to other people who doesnt understand the source of cryptocoin.

Baehr123456789

Activity: 8

View Profile
Today at 10:33:54 AM

I do not understand what you say about what?
Or you desk on change cryptocurrency ... Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.