Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lauda going to sleep with a neg trust  (Read 760 times)
ThankyouGod (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:59:25 AM

Thank you shorena, thank you QS, that's the best gift you can give us tonite.

I remember when lauda left me a neg trust last year, this account was my life. Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:55:42 AM

I remember when lauda left me a neg trust last year, this account was my life. Huh Huh

There is no need to start a thread, purely on this topic. So she got negged, whatever.

Like most of the people in DT-2 lauda does a pretty good job at catching scammers and rarely makes wrongful accusations. The negative trust you are talking about is probably deserved and you are probably just butthurt.

Quickseller has supposedly removed his/her negative trust and only shorena's neg remains.

If you feel you were negged wrongly, you can also send her a pm to resolve the issue.

fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:05:09 PM

There is no need to start a thread, purely on this topic. So she got negged, whatever.

Like most of the people in DT-2 lauda does a pretty good job at catching scammers and rarely makes wrongful accusations. The negative trust you are talking about is probably deserved and you are probably just butthurt.

Quickseller has supposedly removed his/her negative trust and only shorena's neg remains.

If you feel you were negged wrongly, you can also send her a pm to resolve the issue.

"rarely makes wrongful accusations", I disagree with this statement, just look at my thread and some others:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2066778.0
wizardee

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:24:45 AM

"rarely makes wrongful accusations", I disagree with this statement, just look at my thread and some others:

Oh yes, I read that thread you posted 'fisheater' not long ago.
Well, all I can say is that we are all human and are bound to make mistakes. As said by aTriz, Lauda has done a very good job at catching scammers in the past and has also caused controversy to many others. I do think Lauda has done the right thing so far and has greatly contributed to the community, mostly good. I would also suggest to PM her to resolve any problems - any wrongful accusations that have been made on her behalf.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 09:24:33 AM

Those ratings are warranted, and have been *re-enforced* by other DT members. We've been over this shill, go back to the shitcoin section.

Well, all I can say is that we are all human and are bound to make mistakes.
One of which, the DeepOnion shitcoin neg. rating isn't.

As said by aTriz, Lauda has done a very good job at catching scammers in the past and has also caused controversy to many others.
The higher the number of ratings, the more likely it is that there will be errors. "Controversy" is primarily irrelevant as most of the drama gets started by tagged scammers.

I do think Lauda has done the right thing so far and has greatly contributed to the community, mostly good.
Thanks, trying my best.

OP, if me getting a negative rating makes you this happy, then I can only conclude that you have a really sad/pathetic life/goals/desires. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:47:21 PM

Quickseller has a negative trust on Lauda from February.  Quickseller gave negative trust to Lauda ages ago, and it's pretty much irrelevant what he does now.

The reason why you didn't notice that earlier trust rating is because no one actually cares about it.  Whether or not you support the way that the DT system is set up, you pretty much have to admit that an account looks fine with mixed feedback from non-DT members.  People who are trustworthy tend to have a lot of negative ratings from non-DT members as well.

As for shorena, I won't make a judgement on whether that's valid.  It would be less annoying if they'd just decide whether or not to leave negative feedback and just leave the feedback as it is though.  Their new trust rating isn't showing any more information than the information that has been accessible to us since January.
harox

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

▲™

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:58:14 PM

You guys should really leave this lauda guy alone. He's only doing his job and if anything it shouldn't be that hard to prove to the community that you are trust worthy. This trust system does not define who you are in the Bitcoin or alts community.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: