Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2017, 12:24:45 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you earn BTC?  (Read 5131 times)
jaki10

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:02:39 AM

Aside from mining and trading what other source of BTC income do you do?

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
purushothv

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:21:29 AM

You can try some advertisement campaign or referral program.
gamefixer

Activity: 425

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:33:08 AM

I do CoinOp (read: arcade games) repairs on the side. Was considering taking BTC as payment instead of FIAT.
Taratoor

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:42:50 AM

gambling also possible to earn more bitcoins.all leagues starts and sports book can made easy bitcoins.

-ck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2254

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 07:47:48 AM

How do you earn money? Same thing.

Primary developer/maintainer for cgminer and ckpool/ckproxy.
ZERO FEE Pooled mining at ckpool.org 1% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
dupee419

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:49:44 AM

Joining signature campaign and in trading can earn us bitcoin. but definitely in trading it needs us to learn tha basics terms of how can we buy and sell in the markets. there's some tutorial in youtubes that we can watch. Trading is full of consistency that can make us millionaire in just a month? maybe years? hehe

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
PhucS

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:24:27 AM

I earn Bitcoin mainly based on the business of altcoin types and then trade them on trading platforms to earn Bitcoin, making a profit. Besides, I also earn Bitcoin from various jobs such as signature campaigns, social media campaigns or participating in bounty of ICO projects to earn altcoin then change them to Bitcoin. I also have a website, I participate in the network advertise, they put ads and I make a profit from it. In the future, I will learn some skills such as web programming, graphic design to provide services to the necessary clients and then I have Bitcoin income.

anon4250158

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:28:40 AM

I earn Bitcoin mainly based on the business of altcoin types and then trade them on trading platforms to earn Bitcoin, making a profit. Besides, I also earn Bitcoin from various jobs such as signature campaigns, social media campaigns or participating in bounty of ICO projects to earn altcoin then change them to Bitcoin. I also have a website, I participate in the network advertise, they put ads and I make a profit from it. In the future, I will learn some skills such as web programming, graphic design to provide services to the necessary clients and then I have Bitcoin income.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but do you have any tips for someone who's interested in trading?  Sites you'd recommend, places to learn how to trade?  Do you use bots or manual?

Mandoy

Activity: 196

ITT Token - AI-enabled Crypto Trading Alerts

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:32:44 AM

Aside from mining and trading my main source of bitcoin comes from signature campaigns and online jobs. Compared to mining and trading signature campaigns and online jobs gives me 90% of earning coming from the web. Though I have been mining but due to difficulty its hard to mine a days and my hardware can no longer mine big amounts. Trading on the other hand is very helpful but I am a long term trader so it even took me a year before I sell my coins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ITT Token ♢ | AI-enabled crypto trading alerts  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  ●WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  >> GITHUB  |  REDDIT  |  SLACK  <<  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:47:40 AM

Just get a normal job if you haven't one and buy Bitcoin with some of your income.
So far there aren't many possibilities to earn Bitcoin outside of the space.
You can try to join signature campaigns. Trading is not easy and definitely needs patience and a strong will to do it properly and make a regular income with it. Mining is something for guys who access to cheap electricity, also pretty tough.
Again just get a job and by each week or month just a bit of Bitcoin with USD, € or whatever your nations currency is.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:52:01 AM

There are many ways to earn bitcoins. Even I earn some coins here on this forum by joining signature campaign. You can earn a lot by bitcoins in your daily life. Bitcoin has been the basic and advanced form of payments. I earn a living here with bitcoins and think it is the best currency to use for earning a bit profit.

I do CoinOp (read: arcade games) repairs on the side. Was considering taking BTC as payment instead of FIAT.
Taking payments in bitcoin will be profitable instead of fiat I think because you can also use it for trading, investing and a lot more works. Bitcoin has always given me profit and will surely continue in the future. Bitcoins is my second form of earning money.

MetalGear

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:52:59 AM

I earn bitcoin through joining in signature campaign  and bounty campaign in bitcoin forum and it is very effective. In addition to that, you can also earn bitcoin in any faucet but it takes time to wait. Lastly, playing in gambling sites will help you to gain much bitcoin. However, it' too risky and there is a possibility that your money will not come back.

█          AIRTOKEN        |   THE TOKEN FOR MOBILE ACCESS   |       WHITEPAPER         █
[AIRFOX  BROWSER]             ICO September 19th, 2017             [AIRFOX RECHARGE]
▬▬▬▬▬■▄▄▄▄▄        Twitter       Telegram       Slack       Ann Thread       Blog       Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄■▬▬▬▬▬
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 1145

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:59:55 AM

How do you earn money? Same thing.

OP joins a sig campaign and then asks how to earn Bitcoin. What do you expect?

My ignore list here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1652334.0 +++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Need someone to talk to?

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 09:08:55 AM

I usually just buy btc from our local exchange and keep it and hodl it. Sometimes, I use it for trading and gambling to have something extra on what I have currently. Also, signature campaigns are a good thing since they give you some pretty nice extra on the side and you can cash out something whenever you need it.

ameliana

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:17:38 AM

Apart from mining and trading I get from  signatures, and social media bounty like facebook or twitter as well as from free faucets.

SOCIAL   ▲▼▲   Decentralized Social Network & Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  whitepaper  ▬  facebook  ▬  twitter  ▬  telegram  ▬  slack  ▬  ann Thread  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FasTroy

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:21:59 AM

Basically, when you want to make money, you should have some skills and knowledge about any good domains linked to bitcoin, or maybe out of it. First, you should learn about cryptocurrencies and understand all basic things and then you can start to offer some services that you can do, here or out of bitcointalk, Also you can build your account and rank it up and then you can enroll into a signature campaign which it's good and pay well. There is other domains like gambling, but it's too risky, And i don't advise people to do it.

cafucafucafu

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:22:59 AM

Here are some ways to earn some BTC:

- Level up your account and enrol in some signature campaign, you can earn up to like 0.03 per week just posting here.
- Offer your services to the public, if you are skilled in like code, design or anything else you might be able to make some money offering your services.
- Gamble/invest, risky but does work.

btcbringer

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:27:47 AM

i have a plan named “2000 dollar bottom fisher”, but it havn't been realized yet
loopes

Activity: 140

may god bless me

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:29:00 AM

to be honest i am still never mining bitcoin. my mainly source of bitcoin from signature campaign and trading alternatives coin (which i change it to bitcoin after got profit).  i am new in trading so for now i am focusing on signature campaign maybe for few months later i'll dive more deep in trading.
besides that my friend suggests me to solving captcha for cent due to he also do that but i refused it because it will be very tired.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN  ●  The Future of Equity on The Blockchain   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | July 1st, 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Maxre

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:30:10 AM

Because I'm still a newbie so I get bitcoin by way of facebook and twiter campaigns only
I do not want to risk gambling.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.