Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would an exchange like this interest you?
Yes
Yes, but with more trading pairs
Possibly, if changes were made
No

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a market for this?  (Read 868 times)
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:49:42 AM

It's a good project, lets admit it. Who doesn't want to trade with no extra fees for every transaction? I guess anyone would love that.
IMHO, projects like this have a lot of potential to become big BUT,  also have a BIG risk to become a failure.

Support from the community will be the basis if this would work or not. If the site doesn't hit the interest of the people or I may say people don't want to trust you, then its over ( even proving that its legit, you're real and etc ).

The main objective of the project that removes fees on every transaction gives a double meaning ( I guess ). One, is that you really want to give the best trading experience for the community. Second is, you put it to gain followers, investors and traders and carry out a plan to run with their money after some time.

To make people believe in the first meaning requires a lot of hardwork and patience  Cheesy. This is my untechnical input.
Good luck! I'm looking forward to see your site up and running.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:57:52 AM

I have opened the link of yunbi market, but it was slow respond be accessed by smartphone devices especially android
do you have plan to targeting user's smartphone devices to be your costumers?
If yes, please fix this problem because the user's mobile devices will get the problem to access your service
and they will not use your market to trade digital coins on there. Thanks
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:26:57 PM

I'm building a bitcoin exchange, basically a Yunbi clone, I'm starting with the same code their website is using and modifying it

My "niche" I guess, is going to be that I'm going to be adding Tether trading pairs and I won't be charging any trading fees. Also I'm going to focus on advertising to Westerners versus Yunbi which mainly has Chinese users.

These are the trading pairs I plan on starting with

Code:
ETH/BTC
LTC/BTC
DASH/BTC
DOGE/BTC
XRP/BTC
ETH/USDT
LTC/USDT
DASH/USDT
DOGE/USDT
XRP/USDT
BTC/USDT

The only fee charged would be a 0.1% withdrawal fee, all trading volume would be no-fee

Also, forgot to mention because of my jurisdiction, there would be no KYC requirements 

I'm just trying to gauge people's opinions on this, thanks!

I have seen this option in several places and I think the market is there already because if not, how are people doing it before now. Also, I think there is need to be an expansion of what you have there because the amount of coins there are already in existence which there is a large market for but if you can create an avenue for developer with new coins so far they meet the set requirements, it will open it for several more new clients for your service.
subwoofer12 (OP)

Activity: 251
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:09:56 AM

I have seen this option in several places

There's not many, there are 7 no trading fee exchanges and 8 that offer USDT

Unrelated but I'm shocked how some exchanges are able to do such large volume. This horrendously designed website still somehow manages to do almost a half million in volume a day

I have opened the link of yunbi market, but it was slow respond be accessed by smartphone devices especially android
do you have plan to targeting user's smartphone devices to be your costumers?
If yes, please fix this problem because the user's mobile devices will get the problem to access your service
and they will not use your market to trade digital coins on there. Thanks

Currently no plans of working on a mobile app, possibly in the next year. The website works best on desktop but it displays pretty well on tablets also

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:46:23 AM

The screenshot there looks pretty nice.

Having a Yunbi clone would certainly help out a lot of traders who are used to Yunbi but want to trade with other pairs that are currently not listed on their site. I would definitely consider developing my own code instead of cloning everything, though. It makes you look more trustworthy, and will attract you more customers if you can optimize and customize the site a little better.

No trading fees will be a great feature for high volume traders, and this business model proved to actually be sustainable by big chinese companies like BTCChina.

Best of luck with your project.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 08:45:54 AM

If you really workout this exchanger then there is a chance that it will be listed on top list for its fee structure.

You are implying only 0.1% fees for the withdrawal volume and no fees for the traded coins. That is just eye catchy factors that I saw when I was reading you thread.

Yup this could be the one exchanger everyone will have because of very less fees as compared to any other exchanger that I have used up until now. 

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

romani245

Activity: 267
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:54:59 AM

The only fee charged would be a 0.1% withdrawal fee, all trading volume would be no-fee

Also, forgot to mention because of my jurisdiction, there would be no KYC requirements  

I'm just trying to gauge people's opinions on this, thanks!

The more I think about this, the more interesting your service sounds.

In the wake of BTC-e, we see Bittrex (the main alternative after all of Poloniex's problems) freezing accounts and enforcing verification. They are implementing fiat markets and want mandatory verification.

I'm definitely interested and would risk a small deposit there to test out the service. I'd be especially interested if you added more coins. I'm more interested in alt/BTC markets, since USDT exposes you to third party risk with Bitfinex.
subwoofer12 (OP)

Activity: 251
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:48:16 PM

The exchange should be completed within 1 to 2 weeks

In keeping with the trend of naming crypto projects related to water (Ripple, Waves, Steem, Mist) we're branding it as Dew Exchange
I'll be posting more information soon, we're just working on some last minute finalizations Smiley

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:22:54 PM

I'm trading everyday on Poloniex and Bitfinex. I don't care about the .25% fee. That's peanuts. What matters is building trust. If you open a new exchange, I would not consider using it before at least one year of existence. That's your only problem. How would you convince people to put their coins into your exchange?

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
alva5763

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:35:50 PM

It is a good idea. Obviously there are already many exchanges available, mostly Asia based. No problem with that. I would like an exchange that allows fiat to buy coins. Yobit does this with perfectmoney. It can be expensive to buy btc with $ from sites eg localbitcoins or paxful. People earn in fiat so at some point need to change to some altcoin via an exchanger.
 Your biggest problem is gaining trust.
Have you thought about how much you want/need to earn to keep site alive?
Best wishes.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: