Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:34:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Blockchain Blog - A lighthearted guide to all things crypto  (Read 189 times)
My Blockchain Blog (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:09:06 PM

Hi everyone,

Earlier this year, my partner and I decided to learn more about Bitcoin. We’re both fascinated by technology (my partner is an Engineer and I’m an IT consultant) and instantly fell in love with the beauty of blockchain and its potential to completely re-invent our economy. Since then we’ve been on an upward spiral of increasing fascination and obsession. We’ve invested a large portion of our savings in crypto and spend an embarrassingly large portion of our spare time researching new technology and coins.

One of the things we have learned from our family and friends over the past few months (aside from the fact that we bring up crypto in conversation waaay too often), is that although most people have heard of Bitcoin, barely anyone understands how it works. Some of our friends have tried to get into crypto but most of them find it either “too techy” or just plain confusing.

This made us realize there’s a lack of non-technical, easy to understand resources for people who’d like to learn more about crypto, but are turned off by all the technical jargon. As a result, we decided to start our own blog titled ‘My Blockchain Blog’.

https://myblockchainblog.com

My Blockchain Block is intended to be an accessible, light-hearted, yet extensive guide to all things blockchain. During the course of our blog, we will look at various aspects of blockchain technology, present easy to read “how to” guides for newcomers, discuss cryptocurrency investments, talk about the philosophical and political aspects of Bitcoin and much more. Throughout this blog, we will aim to provide our readers with an unbiased, objective and critical view of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. On top of all of that, we’ll also illustrate all our blog posts with crazy awesome looking block characters!

Our hope is that My Blockchain Blog will serve as a resource for newcomers and experienced blockchain enthusiasts alike and hopefully contribute in some small way to bringing about mainstream adoption of this technology we all love so much. Hope you enjoy our blog and if you think what we’re doing is worthwhile, feel free to drop us a line in the comment section of our blog. We’d love to hear what you think!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: