Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:45:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your thoughts on NEO (Antshares)?  (Read 3826 times)
DavidBrown

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:27:19 AM

I think it was pumped so the price rose very fast from $ 7 to $ 30 sorry I did not buy
dr.cheema

Activity: 840
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:29:39 PM

neo one the best coin. indeed
volume: 5909 BTC
Market cap: 257,296 BTC
total supply : 50,000,000 NEO
even that
total supply: 100,000,000 NEO
i hope NEO price will be go up soon ..
we just have to hold with patience .
GOod Luck to all NEO Holders.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:36:10 PM

When this thread was stated they thought Neo rose very fast! Now Neo has done more tha 3000%! Crypto is magic. But that magic only happen to those who have  patience! Pick the right alt or ICO like Spectre.ai and you may never work for the rest of your life again!
ulhaq

Activity: 503
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:19:26 AM

I thought this was a Chinese coin and all the Chinese exchanges have been shut down? So why is it doing well?
blockchain_activist

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:33:29 AM

It's a Chinese based company but it is traded on exchanges across the world. I think most people believe China halted ICO's because things were happening too quickly and unregulated. I for one, do not think this ban is permanent. Regulation is needed in the space there are way too many scammers and it can be tough to decipher legitimacy in the digital world. Ultimately, a regulated ICO process will make the industry more legitimate. Neo has rebounded on the belief by many that China will likely reinstate ICO's under more controlled terms. When this occurs, Neo will be in a good position to capitalize.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:27:30 AM

It's a Chinese based company but it is traded on exchanges across the world. I think most people believe China halted ICO's because things were happening too quickly and unregulated. I for one, do not think this ban is permanent. Regulation is needed in the space there are way too many scammers and it can be tough to decipher legitimacy in the digital world. Ultimately, a regulated ICO process will make the industry more legitimate. Neo has rebounded on the belief by many that China will likely reinstate ICO's under more controlled terms. When this occurs, Neo will be in a good position to capitalize.

yes, I agree with your view. Chinese are very intelligent. They know Cryptocurrency value clearly. They will try to find a good way to regulate ICOs to help it become better for investors. So, people believe in Neo coin and invest in it.  Cool

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Argoo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:46:13 AM

Since NEO is considered a Chinese coin, its fate will depend on those activities with respect to the crypto currency, which are now being completed in China. If there is indeed accepted a national regulated crypto currency, which will be supported by the government, then we should expect strict restrictions on the circulation of other decentralized coins, including NEO. However, I think that this coin will evolve, since it has no binding, like other decentralized coins, to a certain state and its rate will be determined by the demand for it by the world community and regulated by the market.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
jezus

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:57:02 AM

I buy some more neo.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Honglee

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Start my crypto for better world

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:17:12 AM

2nd Bitcoin... Grin Grin Grin chinese crazy for it, protect it!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

"TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr"
metropolia

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:26:43 AM

NEO is the best Chinese platform right now, they have 6 languages blockchain platform, it means they can attract many investors on board. It is 1000x return project.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:34:43 AM

Since NEO is considered a Chinese coin, its fate will depend on those activities with respect to the crypto currency, which are now being completed in China. If there is indeed accepted a national regulated crypto currency, which will be supported by the government, then we should expect strict restrictions on the circulation of other decentralized coins, including NEO. However, I think that this coin will evolve, since it has no binding, like other decentralized coins, to a certain state and its rate will be determined by the demand for it by the world community and regulated by the market.

i honestly don't know why people call it Chinese coin but if they are true that can also mean NEO can have huge pumps that have never been seen before. we have already seen some small ones in LTC last year when Chinese pumped it hard to its ATH before the LTC halving. we can see a huge rise in NEO too. it can even go to 0.3BTC

and any regulations would come for all altcoins not just one NEO!

Buying the dip...
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:59:21 AM

NEO is definitely much underrated at the moment. By the pace at which they are going into developing partnerships and scaling their platform, this could see 3 digits by the 1st quarter of next year.

btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:05:53 PM

NEO is the best Chinese platform right now, they have 6 languages blockchain platform, it means they can attract many investors on board. It is 1000x return project.
I sat on the sidelines on this coin. I didn't want to invest any Bitcoin into NEO because the price looks really fake. I feel sorry for the people that want to make money on it though.
Argoo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:21:51 AM

NEO until recently was a good and promising decentralized coin. However, after the events in China to limit the circulation of crypto currency in this country, NEO as a Chinese coin has been persecuted and its future largely depends on how successfully the common question on the crypto currency will be decided in China. The information coming from China is encouraging. There they can return to their former relations with the crypto-currency, but with a partial regulation of it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:16:23 AM

Chinese coin NEO, they know how to control price.
we should hold NEO for long time.
bright NEO is comin"
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:37:10 AM

Neo has to deal with regulations  with Chinese Government. If there are no room for Neo to carry out some of it is objective, how can you expect Neo to become valuable in the future.
crys191971

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:01:26 AM

I think neo will increase after the fork takes place. The Chinese are looking to invest their money!
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:18:05 AM

It's very strong coin indeed. Even during bad news from China it was dumped just a little. I'm sure it will continue to grow at 2018.

quochuan29

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:34:37 AM

They have good team, it is a long term project i bought some NEO ( at 35$ ) and keep waiting..

ChesterFitzgerald

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:53:06 AM

I suppose, it will rise from the next week.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: