Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:01:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Inman Connect SF 17: view from the inside.  (Read 357 times)
101REcoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 09:09:45 AM

Hey all, Max Zaslavsky here, the founder of the REcoin Group.
It was a blast last week visiting Inman Connect.

Just imagine more than 4000 CEOs, investors, tech entrepreneurs, top producers and brokers from all walks of the real estate community - all working together, exchanging ideas on how to embrace and leverage the future of the industry!
I got to listen to some crypto royalty, too.
I’m sure, names like Seth Godin, Fredrik Eklund,and Barbara Corcoran

rings many bells for those who, like myself, are absolutely smitten by the possibilities of cryptocurrencies on the real estate market.

I also seized the opportunity to talk to some venerable members of the real estate and crypto community about the REcoin project and it immediately showed that we’re moving in the right direction, more on that later, but it’s fair to say that virtually everybody leaves that conference not only enlightened but locked, loaded and poised to do more for our businesses and clients, for the future of crypto and for the greater good.
I have lots more to share on the subject, talk to you later, bye until then!

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: