Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:11:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good charts for crypto?  (Read 811 times)
Dullmartini (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:55:54 PM

Where do you find good charts for coins? I'm on bittrex and their charts suck. Trading view is ok but they only have the top coins and there are pop ups every so often asking me to subscribe . Ideally free and no subscription required.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:04:24 PM

Where do you find good charts for coins? I'm on bittrex and their charts suck. Trading view is ok but they only have the top coins and there are pop ups every so often asking me to subscribe . Ideally free and no subscription required.

What kind of chart interfaces do you prefer? I personally prefer Bittrex's charts, but you could try charts on https://coinmarketcap.com/, which I use as a sort of a secondary for chart viewing. Though I'm not sure if that's the kind of chart you're looking for. If you don't like coinmarketcap too, here are some that I don't personally use, but you might want to try:

https://cryptowat.ch/
https://www.cryptocompare.com/
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ - might be too complicated

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jahead

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:15:06 PM

i can recommend cryptowatch.de, its free and no popups - it has all the informations u need from a lot of exchanges,...
with an account @ kraken u can trade directly, helps a lot.
Dullmartini (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:20:36 PM

I love coinigy but their monthly fee is pretty steep. I'm just learning about crypto trading so I can't justify the $15 a month
Dullmartini (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:28:43 PM

i can recommend cryptowatch.de, its free and no popups - it has all the informations u need from a lot of exchanges,...
Thanks! Cryptowatch looks a lot like what I want.

I started the account verification at kraken but they are such a pain in the neck about it that I gave up (i got verified in 2 other exchanges with my documents but they weren't good enough for kraken apparently 😡
jahead

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:37:48 PM

Thanks! Cryptowatch looks a lot like what I want.

I started the account verification at kraken but they are such a pain in the neck about it that I gave up (i got verified in 2 other exchanges with my documents but they weren't good enough for kraken apparently 😡

they have high verification standarts, just try it with some other documents from u. normally its clear what kind of proof u need, everything u find in the faq or on the verification-site. try again, its worth ist, trust me...
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:40:21 AM

You are right, cryptowatch is very simple and easy to understand. But I prefer to see chard on smartphone with tab trader app, so we can see the market wherever we are.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:31:04 AM

I once came across a thread like this on Reddit, and most of the people there seems to recommend cryptowatch.de as the best of choice. Apart from that, personally I’ve used another Crypto chart –cryptowat.ch and it’s quite okay, and might also be a good choice.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:23:54 AM

You can always checkout the coinmarketplace for best charts. They have historic data as well as live feed too. Besides this you can register yourself on livecoin for easy charts. You can switch between candles and sticks and the refresh rate is good too. If you are very professional trader then its always good to register on two to three different trading sites and match the charts. Always generates good results likt that way. Hope this helps you.
zzwensel11

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:36:39 AM

I personally mainly use coinmarketcap for quick overview, but also worldcoinindex.com because of the different periods in the overview. I like how worldcoinindex shows 7day/30days/90days/180days, etc in one overview.

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:02:02 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/ when i started trading i was always using this chart to always check the currency and as of now the top 3 highest currency is ethereum bitcoin and byteball, maybe in the other charts the currency is different but for me this is the most reliable chart to look into.

mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:59:02 AM

Coinmarketcap its good, you can try also coindesk or blockchain have charts too
And chard its good for smartphone
Or if you want something simple can try criptowatch
HendarSul

Activity: 389

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:14:48 AM

I use Tradingview and Coinigy services I think both services are very useful and easy to use. To get something better, there's nothing wrong you spend a little money.

Route69

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:41:18 AM

ThankYou for advice!
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:07:58 PM

Just use the graphs of the exchanges and make a decision based from what you see and understand.
Most of the time those are the only tools traders need to trade and make a profit. Add some strategy,
intelligence and some knowledge of the cyrpto you are trading, and you'll profit for sure.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: