Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Monoeci - A cryptocurrency for Monaco  (Read 102415 times)
n03202

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

It's always simpler to blame people in fudding than start thinking for yourself, if it's more convenient for you keep dreaming. Go to discord - it's full of dreamers like you, realists are either keep silence or get blocked.
But the fact is Dimitry personally confirmed he can't guarantee any single new partner integrated till the end of Q3, blaming bear market, while just a month ago they promissed in roadmap 5% of business to be integrated during this quarter.
They've already screwed up with 2.5 goals from 5 for Q2 roadmap that was written just a month ago - iphone wallet is not released, ATMs are temporary cancelled (another really important adoption activiy, hope just temporary), governance block is activated but not used, and if they want to change the platform there is high probability it won't ever be used. The only 2 goals reached were actually accomplished before the roadmap writing! You must be blind to not see how exceptionally unprofessional it is!

Then, this "cryptocurrency for Monaco" doesn't sound as something related to government, it just shows that project is focused on Monaco market, what's wrong with it? Do they mind having Monaco word in names of shops, companies & etc? Anyway, the slogan doesn't really matter much imho, I don't understand why people focus only on this slogan and just deny to see what really matters, the adoption activities suspension

Because they don't want to be just like "MONACO"

http://www.monacobrands.mc

They were sued by monaco goverment by using monaco brand without permission. That's what happened.
If you don't know anything, speak less. Search more

The government always wants to regulate cryptocurrency. So, in the meantime, the team has to push their goals while coordinating their opinions. If they are "just" dreaming which you said, they would have written a goal that would not be accomplished with tremendous goals like other coins.

After all, you see everything in the short term and accuse them of not achieving that goal. Nothing is done that way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
money4nthing

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:29:42 PM

Don't be so negative "money".  At the moment is it for each government risky to get in touch with cryptos, because it has to to with reputation and on the other side with investors who will claim the government, if it was sold like "in the name of government xyz".
You must be writing about the slogan, I don't care much about it

Of course it's not funny to have invested and now to sell. But nobody needs to do so, even you need the money or don't believe in cryptos anymore.
Did I wrote something about the price? I'm concerned most about what is being done by the team, though I can see the price is following the project status and coin dips harder than most of coins (even in 9th hundred)

Also a businessplan or business itself can change. a good company would adapt the plans to the new marketmodel. This was done by XMCC team i think.
It's a small country, a small currency. It will be good to make not only the 700th coin (like listed on coinmarketcap), but also to find ways to smartcontract.
Also POS is a good opportunity for the longterm run.
POS and smart contract are not bad, they just mustn't be an excuse for slowing down adoption activities. Or it will be just another project. And it should be more transparent - so far there are no proves the work on the contracts is really ongoing, they are limited in resources very hard. And now they call monaco "just a usecase" for the xmcc of the bright future, a replacement of eth and btc.. But what are the chances xmcc will survive till these days?

I think the idea of monoeci is good, because they are in life. there were sponserships, meetings, exhibits and so on. Also from time to time, there is a newsletter.
Many other coins are dumping only, with no marketing, information or personal response.
There were more sponsorships than read adoption cases, whats the point? So lets say I watch women football and see monoeci, I find out what it is, and what? I as "normie" have nowhere to buy it and nowhere to spend it. Adoption and advertising just should be done in vice versa direction imho.

I've lost too much time in the discord and here already so most probably won't write anymore, but still - there are obvious problems in the project, and it's not even team is hiding it  - it's more like community is just afraid of asking questions. There was almost no progress withing a Q2, no progress is promissed for Q3 (even if they introduce a new platform it should take more than 3 months, site is nothing) and there are only long term promisses now w/o proves that somebody is actually working on it - for me it looks like project stagnation, again - hoping it's just temporary. And the most part of posts is positive shit like "slogan is changed but we are fine, xmcc will replace btc in a year". Not giving any advices, just think for yourself and don't listen to the senseless but positive shit.
n03202

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:02:08 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 03:42:28 PM by n03202

Don't be so negative "money".  At the moment is it for each government risky to get in touch with cryptos, because it has to to with reputation and on the other side with investors who will claim the government, if it was sold like "in the name of government xyz".
You must be writing about the slogan, I don't care much about it

Of course it's not funny to have invested and now to sell. But nobody needs to do so, even you need the money or don't believe in cryptos anymore.
Did I wrote something about the price? I'm concerned most about what is being done by the team, though I can see the price is following the project status and coin dips harder than most of coins (even in 9th hundred)

Also a businessplan or business itself can change. a good company would adapt the plans to the new marketmodel. This was done by XMCC team i think.
It's a small country, a small currency. It will be good to make not only the 700th coin (like listed on coinmarketcap), but also to find ways to smartcontract.
Also POS is a good opportunity for the longterm run.
POS and smart contract are not bad, they just mustn't be an excuse for slowing down adoption activities. Or it will be just another project. And it should be more transparent - so far there are no proves the work on the contracts is really ongoing, they are limited in resources very hard. And now they call monaco "just a usecase" for the xmcc of the bright future, a replacement of eth and btc.. But what are the chances xmcc will survive till these days?

I think the idea of monoeci is good, because they are in life. there were sponserships, meetings, exhibits and so on. Also from time to time, there is a newsletter.
Many other coins are dumping only, with no marketing, information or personal response.
There were more sponsorships than read adoption cases, whats the point? So lets say I watch women football and see monoeci, I find out what it is, and what? I as "normie" have nowhere to buy it and nowhere to spend it. Adoption and advertising just should be done in vice versa direction imho.

I've lost too much time in the discord and here already so most probably won't write anymore, but still - there are obvious problems in the project, and it's not even team is hiding it  - it's more like community is just afraid of asking questions. There was almost no progress withing a Q2, no progress is promissed for Q3 (even if they introduce a new platform it should take more than 3 months, site is nothing) and there are only long term promisses now w/o proves that somebody is actually working on it - for me it looks like project stagnation, again - hoping it's just temporary. And the most part of posts is positive shit like "slogan is changed but we are fine, xmcc will replace btc in a year". Not giving any advices, just think for yourself and don't listen to the senseless but positive shit.

The funny Thing is that you did not answer the documents of the monaco goverment. As you can see in that document, writing "Monaco" word without permission is a problem. EVEN MONACO COIN is a problem.
That's why they change their name.

And most of the national economy is based on the their local currency. In such a situation, if the cryptocurrency suddenly intervenes, what do you think the financial department will react to? That's why they need more time. Innovation takes time.
If you could change the world by putting the machine on the local store without authorization of local authorities, you could have easily accomplished the IT revolution. Then Satoshi would not have written such an article anonymously.

Innovation will take time for the law and society to be accepted, and team members will try to make innovation acceptable. If a developer makes a promise right now and fails, that will bring a bigger disappointment.

Rather, team members are approaching carefully when speaking. Compared to other coins, they are only making promises that they can keep while drawing big pictures.
n03202

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

If you want to know the content of the Monaco brand document, I will post here using google the translator.

http://www.monacobrands.mc/content_secure/themes/oh/cp/communique-officiel-Foris-Limited-04-12-17.pdf

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

Launch of the "MONACO VISA®" payment card by FORIS LIMITED and MONACO TECHNOLOGY GMBH, not authorized by MONACO BRANDS.

MONACO BRANDS has been informed of the launch of a payment card under the name "MONACO VISA®" by FORIS Limited.

FORIS Limited (formerly known as "MASTERFUND") TECHNOLOGY LIMITED ") is a Hong Kong company, very recent, registered on June 30, 2016. It seems to exploit the payment card "MONACO VISA®" through the Swiss company "MONACO TECHNOLOGY GMBH ".

MONACO BRANDS recalls that the name "MONACO" is in the world and indicates that it has not issued any to use the name "MONACO" in FORIS LIMITED and MONACO TECHNOLOGY GMBH.

In addition, MONACO BRANDS states that these two companies do not no activity within the territory of the Principality of MONACO.

The map MONACO VISA® is therefore not related to the territory of the Principality of MONACO.

MONACO BRANDS, whose mission is to protect, enhance and defend the entire global portfolio of brands "MONACO" and "MONTE CARLO" associated with the Principality, considers that the launch of this payment card infringes its rights.

It takes very seriously the actions of FORIS LIMITED companies and MONACO TECHNOLOGY GMBH and intends to take all measures necessary to preserve the intellectual property rights of which it is holder. As such, it has already initiated opposition proceedings against against trademark applications filed by FORIS LIMITED as part of this activity.
money4nthing

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:05:14 PM

Rather, team members are approaching carefully when speaking. Compared to other coins, they are only making promises that they can keep while drawing big pictures.
You must be especially alternatively talented to talk like that about people who screwed up with all goals in Q2 roadmap not accomplished by the document writing, just in 1 month after the document writing. You just don't have anything but your faith, I can't say for sure if xmcc will die soon cause team is not transparent enough and I don't know what they are actually doing but you are just blind to see there is quite high risk xmcc won't survive till the moment it can replace btc in your dreams

BTW, one more fact not so many people noticed - Dimitry (one of 2 creators of xmcc) was selling the coins just a month ago, even though he always said he is not doing it since peak Jan-Feb, he confirmed it only after some guy found it in explorer. There is no way to say for sure if developers are selling now, but the fact is he sold at quite low price (at least thought so a month ago Smiley) and was lying about it
https://cryptofresh.com/u/elkmar66
n03202

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:23:19 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 04:35:05 PM by n03202

You must be especially alternatively talented to talk like that about people who screwed up with all goals in Q2 roadmap not accomplished by the document writing, just in 1 month after the document writing. You just don't have anything but your faith, I can't say for sure if xmcc will die soon cause team is not transparent enough and I don't know what they are actually doing but you are just blind to see there is quite high risk xmcc won't survive till the moment it can replace btc in your dreams

Now. Fact Check Time.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11r2WnaRmv19tJEA-ET0xw6ZI3BLsjQhN/view

Q2 2018

1.Monoeci association created - Confirmed
https://monoeci.io/en/home/

2.Monaco International Blockchain summit 1 - Confirmed
http://www.grimaldiforum.com/en/events-schedule-monaco/monaco-international-blockchain
https://monaco-international-blockchain.io/

3.Superblock Activation / Governance object - Confirmed
https://tool.monoeci.io/governance.html
https://governance.monoeci.io/

4.IOS Mobile wallet launch - They already made app, but It did not pass because of Apple's App Store policy.
Ref : Check Telegram. Sebastien uploaded pictures

5. Deployment of Monoeci ATMs in Monaco - ATM machines have been created but will be delayed due to consultations with the government.
Ref : There's ATM Picture and real footage video that is actually working.

Even if we evaluate it negatively, they achieved a roadmap of 60%. And the unfulfilled goal is not the failure of the development team, but the external factors.
How can you make a wallet if Apple does not pass all the cryptocurrency apps right now?
And how can an ATM be installed if the government does not approve it?

That's why they have already completed the target for the third quarter.

Q3 2018

1.Listing on new exchanges - Confirmed
2.AirDrop - Confirmed
3.Monaco charity and donation to Albert II Foundation - On progress
4.XMCC accepted in Monaco shops 5 % - On progress

1 -> Blocknet
2 -> Done
3 -> They will do
4 -> They will expand. 3Q mean July to Sept.

BTW, one more fact not so many people noticed - Dimitry (one of 2 creators of xmcc) was selling the coins just a month ago, even though he always said he is not doing it since peak Jan-Feb, he confirmed it only after some guy found it in explorer. There is no way to say for sure if developers are selling now, but the fact is he sold at quite low price (at least thought so a month ago Smiley) and was lying about it

And you are constantly changing the words from the beginning. Dimitri said he did not sell coins in cryptopia, and on a small exchange he said he would sell a small coin for new investors.
This is the part that community already agreed. Only you did not know that. An exchange that does not have any trading volume can not enter any investor.

Do you think that a trade of 2~300xmcc per day is big enough to adjust or dump price? Please stop the absurd conspiracy and bullshit.

You are continuing endless conspiracy and nonsensical incitement here.
Previously, Discord, And now. here

You are saying like a tape recorder by repeating what you want to say.
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:28:59 PM

Now. Fact Check Time.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11r2WnaRmv19tJEA-ET0xw6ZI3BLsjQhN/view

Q2 2018

1.Monoeci association created - Confirmed
https://monoeci.io/en/home/

2.Monaco International Blockchain summit 1 - Confirmed
http://www.grimaldiforum.com/en/events-schedule-monaco/monaco-international-blockchain
https://monaco-international-blockchain.io/

3.Superblock Activation / Governance object - Confirmed
https://tool.monoeci.io/governance.html
https://governance.monoeci.io/

4.IOS Mobile wallet launch - They already made app, but It did not pass because of Apple's App Store policy.
Ref : Check Telegram. Sebastien uploaded pictures

5. Deployment of Monoeci ATMs in Monaco - ATM machines have been created but will be delayed due to consultations with the government.
Ref : There's ATM Picture and real footage video that is actually working.

Even if we evaluate it negatively, they achieved a roadmap of 60%. And the unfulfilled goal is not the failure of the development team, but the external factors.
How can you make a wallet if Apple does not pass all the cryptocurrency apps right now?
And how can an ATM be installed if the government does not approve it?

That's why they have already completed the target for the third quarter.

Q3 2018

1.Listing on new exchanges - Confirmed
2.AirDrop - Confirmed
3.Monaco charity and donation to Albert II Foundation - On progress
4.XMCC accepted in Monaco shops 5 % - On progress

1 -> Blocknet
2 -> Done
3 -> They will do
4 -> They will expand. 3Q mean July to Sept.

And you are constantly changing the words from the beginning. Dimitri said he did not sell coins in cryptopia, and on a small exchange he said he would sell a small coin for new investors.
This is the part that community already agreed. Only you did not know that. An exchange that does not have any trading volume can not enter any investor.

Do you think that a trade of 2~300xmcc per day is big enough to adjust or dump price? Please stop the absurd conspiracy and bullshit.

You are continuing endless conspiracy and nonsensical incitement here.
Previously, Discord, And now. here

You are saying like a tape recorder by repeating what you want to say.

I have been following the project for a long time, I communicate with the team.
The team always tells the truth and promises only what they can do!
money4nthing

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:14:51 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 09:26:03 PM by money4nthing

Bla bla bla with no sense
You are either not reading or not understanding English, and people like you is one of the project problems (ok, maybe problem of all n-th hundred coin cult)
1-3 were accomplished by the document creation, wallet is not launched until people can download it in appstore, ATM deployment and one time presentation are absolutely different things
And the fact is still the fact - Dimitry sold and lied about it, independently of reasons and community (a few of us who noticed) acceptance.

People thinking about investing into the project - think once again before you invest into the project with unclear perspectives, at least till things get cleared.
Hope there will be more clarity on this soon, the team doesn't even seems to be the bad guys here - they just had several fuckups recently, at least partially not caused by the team itself - looks like they got problems in negotiation things with government and don't know what to do with it themselves, loosing focus and messy trying to replace blocked activities with something else w/o confirmed resources to actually achieve the goals, but each attempt to get more information how bad the things are just can't resist attacks of these zombie-flooders.
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:00:29 AM

You are either not reading or not understanding English, and people like you is one of the project problems (ok, maybe problem of all n-th hundred coin cult)
1-3 were accomplished by the document creation, wallet is not launched until people can download it in appstore, ATM deployment and one time presentation are absolutely different things
And the fact is still the fact - Dimitry sold and lied about it, independently of reasons and community (a few of us who noticed) acceptance.

People thinking about investing into the project - think once again before you invest into the project with unclear perspectives, at least till things get cleared.
Hope there will be more clarity on this soon, the team doesn't even seems to be the bad guys here - they just had several fuckups recently, at least partially not caused by the team itself - looks like they got problems in negotiation things with government and don't know what to do with it themselves, loosing focus and messy trying to replace blocked activities with something else w/o confirmed resources to actually achieve the goals, but each attempt to get more information how bad the things are just can't resist attacks of these zombie-flooders.
Я Baм нaпиcaл личнoe cooбщeниe нa фopyмe, oтвeтe пoжaлyйcтa.
He пpиятнo видeть чтo Bы личнyю oбидy выплecкивaeтe в пyбличнyю вeндeттy c yкaзaниeм чтo тoлькo Bы yвидeли нeгaтив в пpoeктe, a вce ocтaльныe мягкo гoвopя cлeпы чтo тaк или инaчe нe тoлькo вpeдит пpoeктy нo и ocкopбляeт eгo инвecтopoв ...
Иcкpeннe нaдeюcь чтo Bы зaдyмывaлиcь чтo движeт Baми тpaтить cвoe вpeмя и эмoции нa пocты в этoй тeмe...
Bceгo Baм xopoшeгo.
MikhailDziatlau
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 2

Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:59:47 PM

You're blowing my mind RN
I never would've thought that there would be a crypto from Monaco, hahaha
Dunno what does it say about me, but I'm gonna read the whole thread before I make my final decision here
BRB
Linszippaivai

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:08:18 AM

Good morning, team.
I want the idea success!
Outstanding results,  excellent job.
n03202

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 12:11:41 AM

See?  Cool You keep changing your words.
At first, you said that "monoeci team did not do anything", but now you say it is just wrong. After all, you are ignoring all the effort that the price has gone down. Price always changes. You seem to have started investing in April, but you want to earn money in three months. It's the same as fishing. There is a time, and the team is only preparing for the moment.

n addition to the target for the second quarter, they are already pursuing the targets for the third and fourth quarters. You should make a fair assessment of that part. It is a wrong act to constantly deprecate an opponent while whining like an elementary school student.

You finally accuse the development team of not acting the way you think. And finally, when you go up to that source, you are looking for all the reasons for the price down now, and you're looking for a three-month investment failure there.
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:43:59 AM

What is the difference between Monoeci and other crypto coins? Is the shipping fee? For what I read in this item:How Monoeci works looks similar to the currencies that today already operate

OI
n03202

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 02:43:28 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 03:51:29 AM by n03202

What is the difference between Monoeci and other crypto coins? Is the shipping fee? For what I read in this item:How Monoeci works looks similar to the currencies that today already operate

That is the most important question. In the end, monoeci have to explain what is strategically superior to the existing system.

I am not a developer, but I will write my opinion.

Is there a coin that really makes a BIG "difference"? Except for some coins that are within 100th place? Like Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Most of them are talking about technical excellence and how great they are, but most of them are just a story on the whitepaper (Or websites)

Old-generation coins, including bitcoin, is not suitable for store and making payments. The billing process takes too long and the system is not efficient. The fee is too expensive.
The biggest problem, above all, is that they grew up without a specific foundation. Of course this can be an advantage. And that's how bitcoin has grown.
However, without sustained economic backing and foundation, growth will be limited.

Let's admit it. Most of cryptocurrencies are aimed only at short-term investments and are far from practical use.
We can focus on the online market without the offline market. But we already know the ending. Now the market is dominated by the exchange and some of the big money people are shaking the market.

So is it really the reason that cryptocurrency is created? To make the swines happy?

The IT-revolution takes place on the basis of existing industrial systems. And for such an experiment, the Principality of Monaco is a perfect location.
The European region is composed of many countries and is not suitable for establishing a central bank IT system. It also takes a long time to wait for the IT system to be supported
And the limitations of the existing economy continue to appear in Europe.

They will try to solve the problem based on the blockchain law of the Principality of Monaco. - Article 237 The market should be expanded based on actual demand. Today's 99.9% of cryptocurrencies mostly focused on the online market and did not have a clear base. It has a big advantage in that part.

What the government is concerned about is the situation that the government is not leading. But as the market spreads, the government will have to follow. In fact, the law recognized it. They did not just want to use the word "Cryptocurrency for Monaco. Because The Monaco government is concerned about the EU and money laundering.

This seems to be the biggest difference. And it is monoeci's goal to push forward.
n03202

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:18:46 AM

OK. I think still, lots of people don't know about the existence of this bill. I'll share the official document and link.

http://www.conseil-national.mc/index.php/textes-et-lois/propositions-de-loi/item/600-237-proposition-de-loi-relative-a-la-blockchain

n ° 237 - Bill of law relating to the blockchain
Bill of Law, No. 237, of Mr. T. POYET, co-signed by Mr. JC. ALLAVENA, MT CROVETTO, Mrs. C. ROUGAIGNON-VERNIN and MC STEINER, relating to the blockchain.

This bill aims to promote the activity of blockchains, on the one hand, by posing the key concepts necessary for its apprehension (blockchain, smart contracts etc.) and, on the other hand, by introducing a period of a three-year experiment in which the State should undertake not to impose additional constraints on technical regulations.

To accompany this experimentation and to participate in the promotion of Monaco as an essential actor of the blockchain, the text creates the Monégasque Authority of Blockchains (AMB), composed in particular of experts and professionals involved in the field of digital. This entity will notably be in charge of animating the experiment and taking stock of it.

This assessment will, if successful, produce legal and regulatory provisions that are fully consistent with the projects Monaco wishes to pursue.

This is to develop a new business sector in the Principality and attract many companies who are today looking for a flexible, modern and pragmatic regulatory framework.

Thus, by becoming a pioneering state in the global regulation of blockchains and inviting economic players to use this technology on its territory, Monaco could ensure real leadership in an economic activity that will be decisive in the coming years. years.

Here is an interpretation of the law.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/blockain-regulation-monaco-takes-lead-marc-lipskier

...Thus, with these first elements of the law, Monaco is giving itself the means to give great legal certainty to all the uses of Blockchains.
Law and political will thus appear to be the first condition for Monaco's emergence as the world leader in Blockchains, far ahead of Singapore, Dubai, Gibraltar, London or the United States.

giles-jimmy

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:26:20 AM

Hello, fellows. I wish your plan runs successfully!
Apperceptive idea, interesting plan.
bluefox37

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:11:45 PM

This script should setup a masternode was said....anybody from here used it already?

https://github.com/monacocoin-net/masternode-script-monoeci
n03202

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:50:59 AM

This script should setup a masternode was said....anybody from here used it already?

There's readme file. Use it on root account
margoslend

Activity: 396
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:05:01 AM

How sad to read a topic where raise the question of similar characteristics of several coins. Pioneers always need more time for a quality product, while those who follow simply copy the finished result. Don't tell me Monoeci is a bad coin. The team achieved good results with their work. And the implementation of XMCC in real trading operations in the real world, even at the initial stage, it can be repeated by very few crypto names.
bluefox37

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:59:50 PM

There's readme file. Use it on root account

Thank you! I will try to update to the newest Version.  Do you know a good VPS provider? At the moment i use vultr, but the cheapest version with 2.5 USD is only available vor IPv6.
Someone said in google VPS it would be fine, but i could not find any product.
Also OVH was mentioned, i saw there good prices, also the option to buy more IP adresses for one server. Would it be possible to run more MN on one VPS if i have different IP for it??
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: