Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best website to trade your altcoins?  (Read 438 times)
eduardorco (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:36:55 PM

Hello there, i'm new in the cryptocurrency market and everyday i'm here reading all i can, the speculations, tutorials, guides and everything to understand more about this very profitable market. I have 20 years and it's time to make some money, and cryptocurrency is one way to do that. I already bought some bitcoins for a long term investment and now i want some short term investments like altcoins. So, as im new to the market, i don't know the channels to trade my coins... I read alot about tokens, and i see that it's interesting to invest in some, such as STOX. But i don't know any website that sells those cryptocoins rater than poloniex.com, if you guys could help me on that, i would like to now the principals websites to buy new and olds altcoins. Thanks and sorry for the poor english.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:35:24 PM

Hello there, i'm new in the cryptocurrency market and everyday i'm here reading all i can, the speculations, tutorials, guides and everything to understand more about this very profitable market. I have 20 years and it's time to make some money, and cryptocurrency is one way to do that. I already bought some bitcoins for a long term investment and now i want some short term investments like altcoins. So, as im new to the market, i don't know the channels to trade my coins... I read alot about tokens, and i see that it's interesting to invest in some, such as STOX. But i don't know any website that sells those cryptocoins rater than poloniex.com, if you guys could help me on that, i would like to now the principals websites to buy new and olds altcoins. Thanks and sorry for the poor english.

I think my favorite site for trading at the moment is https://bittrex.com/

Lots of pairs and lots of volume.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:41:21 PM

https://bittrex.com/
Bittrex is a trusted exchange long ago. There is no bad coin there.
Available many high quality altcoin for long-term or short-term trade. I often take advantage there.

https://hitbtc.com/
Hit btc is the most complete exchange in my opinion.
eduardorco (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:02:25 PM

Thanks for the help guys! I will sing up in both!
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:22:13 AM

Currently many exchangers are available and as long as I trade, I like most in bittrex and poloniex.
The site and its features are easy to understand and the volumes are large.
But there are also other exchangers like mercatox, livecoin and etherdelta that I often use.
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 11:54:17 AM

My favourites are Yobit, Poloniex and Bittrex. These exchanges have many altcoins listed that may suits well for altcoin trading. On Yobit I wouldn't trust them blind since there have been many scam accusation against them. The others - Poloniex and Bittrex - are larger exchanges with a high volumes and is also trusted.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:27:35 AM

If you want to invest for short term , icos are nice for you.
And you can follow your invested coins on announcement board to get the newest info about exchange listing.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:26:30 AM

Hmm, happy to join in the world of cryptocurrency and I hope that your life will be more remarkable after knowing cryptocurrency. Good investment (trading) short-term, all have the same level of marketplace and differentiates against from some marketplace is a user or transaction amount that exists within POloniex, bittrex, liqui, c-cex, mercatox, hitbtc are some of the marketplace which I think is very good for trade. But I would much prefer to invest into the project (ICO), because only in the ICO I can get better benefits than other places.
coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:00:07 PM

Bittrex.com is the best website for you now,  poloniex.com is a good one if they solve withdrawl problem.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
christianBALE1

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:37:50 AM

now in the market we have number of sites for investing coins in that few sites are like bittrex, coinbase, trezor, ledger nano s, polonix, mycelium, copay, armory, electreum, multibit, airbitz, blockchain.info, trezor wallet, coinbase and some wallets are available for us. in that few wallets are desktop wallets few wallets are mobile wallets and finally few wallets are hardware wallets. but all in this you have to try polonix and bittrex both are very good sites.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: