Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bought scripts from buy4scripts.com & been having issues for 2 weeks and 3 days  (Read 272 times)
bitcoindr.com (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:25:56 AM

Can somebody help?

Had some issues with the scripts I bought and it's very hard getting help from the reseller. Of course they were answering good before the sale (of course), but I've been resolving issues for weeks now, such as the monitoring button not working (with no explanation).

Bought on July 23rd, did not get files I needed for fixing until august 8th. 16 Days of constant asking, pestering, etc. (documented chat & skype images).

After saying I would reach out for help here, I finally got some help. The offered to log into my server and "fix it", but I have little faith now.

"I" finally figured out ALL of the problems with the 1st script and it's operating, as it SHOULD have been upon purchase.

So now, I just got in to skype. This is what has been happening for weeks:

[8/5/2017 12:41:18 PM] EC: still waiting...
[8/5/2017 3:53:46 PM] EC: \

Today
[7:05:39 PM] EC: You get my message? Hey - with ... script I bought from you, how do I add GC hyip lister pro sites... can't get them to show up - whats the code?

[see: ]

[7:10:51 PM] EC: I tried to duplicate bakster, which looks like it's using goldcoders, but it didn't work... (actually had golcoders tell me what the name of the monitor files, etc. should  be for hyip lister pro)
[7:40:32 PM] EC: dam...

[7:57:30 PM] Admin Buy4script.Com: Let me check

[7:59:56 PM] EC: you must have psychic powers I was just now reaching out for help on bitcointalk. Look: http://imgur.com/a/VQvlG
[8:00:21 PM] EC: You got me "Ratted" or something Smiley :O - wow - what good timing
[8:02:56 PM] EC: #<a class="name" href="http://nameofsite\.com/lists/01/go/lid/([0-9]*)/" target=_blank>\[ (.*?) \]#
[8:03:00 PM] EC: That does not work
[8:14:44 PM] EC: keep getting "Preg Match -> Not Found" - in connection with fp.php line 47 - driving me crazy!!!
[8:16:08 PM] EC: looked at the source code of the page fp.php is checking with the robot pattern. It's identical to bakster.com - I replaced bakster.com url with my url (with AND without the sub folder) and still: Preg Match -> Not Found ... I don't get it
[8:16:29 PM] EC: Even tried it on other allhypmonitor demo sites out there... doesn't work
[8:19:27 PM] EC: do me a favor - instead of dragging this out, just point me to someplace where I can study this and figure it out myself...
[8:20:50 PM] EC: disappeared on me again... Ok...
[8:21:28 PM] EC: Do you realize that was 23 mins ago? And you have not replied?
[8:54:15 PM] EC: Its been an hour and you have said nothing? Why do you do that?
[9:17:49 PM] EC: Ok, it's been almost an hour and a half and no answer. I'll see if I can get some help on bitcointalk.org

So, here I am...

Anybody familiar with the script?

Thanks

P.S. forgive me if this is the wrong location for this topic...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cagriari

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

Exciting Cryptocurrency of Future!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 11:41:01 PM

Can somebody help?

Had some issues with the scripts I bought and it's very hard getting help from the reseller. Of course they were answering good before the sale (of course), but I've been resolving issues for weeks now, such as the monitoring button not working (with no explanation).

Bought on July 23rd, did not get files I needed for fixing until august 8th. 16 Days of constant asking, pestering, etc. (documented chat & skype images).

After saying I would reach out for help here, I finally got some help. The offered to log into my server and "fix it", but I have little faith now.

"I" finally figured out ALL of the problems with the 1st script and it's operating, as it SHOULD have been upon purchase.

So now, I just got in to skype. This is what has been happening for weeks:

[8/5/2017 12:41:18 PM] EC: still waiting...
[8/5/2017 3:53:46 PM] EC: \

Today
[7:05:39 PM] EC: You get my message? Hey - with ... script I bought from you, how do I add GC hyip lister pro sites... can't get them to show up - whats the code?

[see: ]

[7:10:51 PM] EC: I tried to duplicate bakster, which looks like it's using goldcoders, but it didn't work... (actually had golcoders tell me what the name of the monitor files, etc. should  be for hyip lister pro)
[7:40:32 PM] EC: dam...

[7:57:30 PM] Admin Buy4script.Com: Let me check

[7:59:56 PM] EC: you must have psychic powers I was just now reaching out for help on bitcointalk. Look: http://imgur.com/a/VQvlG
[8:00:21 PM] EC: You got me "Ratted" or something Smiley :O - wow - what good timing
[8:02:56 PM] EC: #<a class="name" href="http://nameofsite\.com/lists/01/go/lid/([0-9]*)/" target=_blank>\[ (.*?) \]#
[8:03:00 PM] EC: That does not work
[8:14:44 PM] EC: keep getting "Preg Match -> Not Found" - in connection with fp.php line 47 - driving me crazy!!!
[8:16:08 PM] EC: looked at the source code of the page fp.php is checking with the robot pattern. It's identical to bakster.com - I replaced bakster.com url with my url (with AND without the sub folder) and still: Preg Match -> Not Found ... I don't get it
[8:16:29 PM] EC: Even tried it on other allhypmonitor demo sites out there... doesn't work
[8:19:27 PM] EC: do me a favor - instead of dragging this out, just point me to someplace where I can study this and figure it out myself...
[8:20:50 PM] EC: disappeared on me again... Ok...
[8:21:28 PM] EC: Do you realize that was 23 mins ago? And you have not replied?
[8:54:15 PM] EC: Its been an hour and you have said nothing? Why do you do that?
[9:17:49 PM] EC: Ok, it's been almost an hour and a half and no answer. I'll see if I can get some help on bitcointalk.org

So, here I am...

Anybody familiar with the script?

Thanks

P.S. forgive me if this is the wrong location for this topic...

I think I can help you

bitcoindr.com (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:04:14 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 08:54:40 AM by bitcoindr.com

I think I can help you

Hey cagriari!

I actually hired someone and got it fixed. Real good guy too. Actually fixed the problem and delivered the solution to me BEFORE I paid him. Told em how surprised I was and how refreshing that is because I had been d*cked around by so many others, with at least one or 2 trying to seriously *do* me.

We actually discovered something bad about the script. The true and regular Regex code that *anyone* is supposed to be able to put in there won't ever work because of the bad programming. He knows regex well enough to re-arrange the regex statement and trick the script into doing what it is supposed to. Crazy thing about it, I assigned the job to about 5 others who could not figure it out. One chick wanted to charge me $100 - For what turns out to be an 85 character regex statement... And I would not have been surprised if she couldn't figure it out. Shame.

But let me tell you the real shame; the dirty motha #@*& i bought it from probably knew this part of the script is bad. Either don't care (and still selling it) or did it themselves for an upsell. Hard to find sympathy for a person like that when they develop a dreadful disease. Told em I wanted to do something good with it and they still did me dirty. sigh...

So anyway, this guy that helped me took about 15-20 mins. to fix it, but had some other business to tend to, but said they'd possibly be available to correct the php code in about 10 days.

My main issue is that the script was not picking up any GC hyip lister sites at all. None. Thats fixed, but there seems to be a couple other less important ones (like hothyips). No big deal, but I would like to have a fully working system. Actually interesting in hiring someone on long term with the right arrangement/understanding... Maybe this guy; maybe someone else?
cagriari

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

Exciting Cryptocurrency of Future!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 07:07:45 AM

I think I can help you

Hey cagriari!

I actually hired someone and got it fixed. Real good guy too. Actually fixed the problem and delivered the solution to me BEFORE I paid him. Told em how surprised I was and how refreshing that is because I had be d*cked around by some many others, with at least one or 2 trying to seriously *do* me.

We actually discovered something bad about the script. The true and regular Regex code that *anyone* supposed to be able to put in their won't ever work because of the bad programming. He knows regex well enough to re-arrange the regex statement and trick the script into doing what it is supposed to. Crazy thing about it, I assigned the job to about 5 others who could not figure it out. One chick wanted to charge me $100 - For what turns out to be an 85 character regex statement... And I would not have been surprised if she couldn't figure it out. Shame.

But let me tell you the real shame; the dirty motha #@*& i bought it from probably knew this part of the script is bad. Either don't care (and still selling it) or did it themselves for an upsell. Hard to find sympathy for a person like that when they develop a dreadful disease. Told em I wanted to do something good with it.

So anyway, this guy that helped me took about 15-20 mins. to fix it, but had some other business to tend to, but said they'd possibly be available to correct the php code.

My main issue is that the script was not picking up any GC hyip lister sites at all. None. Thats fixed, but there seems to be a couple other less important ones (like hothyips). No big deal, but I would like to have a fully working system. Actually interesting in hiring someone on long term with the right arrangement/understanding... Maybe this guy; maybe someone else?

Oh, sorry my bad Cheesy nice to see that!
Just wondering, what did he replace? How did he fix it? Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: