Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [10X] 10X - an innovative gambling and trading game based on the Ethereum  (Read 3003 times)
owenshiop

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:44:01 AM

reserving chinese translation if available. Thankyou
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheWolf666 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 154

CEO of Metaisland.gg and W.O.K Corp

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 11:46:59 AM

Difficult to understand 10 times, 10 times per person; then who will pay this. Who will be the last payer?

Here is a simulator with the source code here: http://10x.bz/n668.php sorry if it is a bit complex, but one of the option shows the 1000 first transactions with all the details. Try the buttons up there, and if you are a programmer you can read the PHP code.
The contract is in solidity of course, but is using the same algorithm.

Who will play this?
People who like gambling.

Who will be the last player?
The game never last.

For the ones who do not understand how the bank can make money, there is a catch in the algorithm, I am curious who will find it. The bank cannot go negative, and if it does for any reason, the 10X contract switch automatically in crowdfunding and do another ICO alone (for one day) at a price I can change any time.

TheWolf666 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 12:01:37 PM

Has the project been tested in the testnet? Are there any test results?

I am using REMIX and a local Ethereum blockchain for testing. I had technical problems with Testnet ROPSTEN been hacked and dead, the revived version would not send me ETH, Kovan never worked and forget RINKEBY on windows, Mist taking forever to sync from Thailand. I was loosing precious time and it was frustrating.
So I used my own Eth blockchain with geth on localhost and REMIX is a great development tool. I am comfortable like this. I have experience working with Sharc DSP, Assembly, old game consoles devkits etc... so I am not too picky.

I will publish the contact soon, if you have a local Etherum blockchain, you will be able to stress test locally if you want, or play with remix, lot of options to customize the ICO, the Game etc... I can't wait to get a feedback from the developers, I do not want to be too technical here but some aspects of this contract are quite advanced compared with other contracts I have studied. Also I cannot be 100% sure that it is free of bugs until I share it, I hope tomorrow.

TheWolf666 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 01:29:14 PM

reserving chinese translation if available. Thankyou

I have replied to you several times, check your inbox.

jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 04:12:30 PM

Math seems a little off

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

TheWolf666 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 04:22:20 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 06:18:35 PM by TheWolf666

Math seems a little off

Why? The token is working and there is a simulation on the website, you can check the math. Let me know what is wrong. Simulation is on the website. The Button "Game Simulator".  Cool

Amerikiwians

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:47:14 AM

How long will the ICO last?

In the FAQ on your website http://10x.bz/#page5 it says 30 days under 'How the ICO works?'
Quote: "The 10X Token distribution will take place over 30 days starting on August 20Th, 2017 approximately at 13:00 UTC."

However, in your first post at the start of this thread it says 10 days.
Quote: "The 10X ICO will open on the 20th of August, 2017 at UTC 0:00. It will last 10 days and end on the 30th of August, 2017 at UTC 0:00."

How long after the ICO will it be listed on an exchange?
Have you already been accepted by an exchange?

Thank you for answering my questions!
TheWolf666 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 12:14:47 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 05:41:38 PM by TheWolf666

How long will the ICO last?

In the FAQ on your website http://10x.bz/#page5 it says 30 days under 'How the ICO works?'
Quote: "The 10X Token distribution will take place over 30 days starting on August 20Th, 2017 approximately at 13:00 UTC."

However, in your first post at the start of this thread it says 10 days.
Quote: "The 10X ICO will open on the 20th of August, 2017 at UTC 0:00. It will last 10 days and end on the 30th of August, 2017 at UTC 0:00."

How long after the ICO will it be listed on an exchange?
Have you already been accepted by an exchange?

Thank you for answering my questions!

Hi, the ICO is 10 days from 20th to 30th... It was previously scheduled differently. Thanks for catching the typo Wink

UPDATE: I have created the reddit thread here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6tm3m5/10x_an_innovative_gambling_and_trading_game_based/

I have also contacted HITBTC and asked for an informal approval, explaining how this particular Token is linked to trading.

Also there is one thing. Because each player become an investors, many people will have to open a new account to an exchange to trade this specific token. It is a win/win with this exchange so that I direct these new customer to them.
Let see what they will answer (they say we need to wait a week or so to get a response)

TheWolf666 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 05:35:18 AM

Anyone have some TESTNET Ethers to share?

I have 3 ETH on the contract account but Rinkeby refuses to send more ETH to another account for testing.
I even got my Github blocked temp because I tried to get more ETH and Rinkeby is super paranoid.

Once tested on TESTNET I will share the contract address here for all to test.

The test player 1 account is this one 0xC0E75c73Dc7ABC88C03D7a300d1B65B0Fd3729Ca
The test player 2 account is this one 0xfB915B9d471e850Bef0B7eBd02128D7903ab1821

Once again do not send real money, these are TESTNET accounts.

TheWolf666 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 06:16:29 AM

Many people are asking questions at Discord https://discord.gg/Pks5wh9

Here is one possibility from this 10X token:

Every time a player lose the lotto game, he purchases 10 times his bet in 10X token.
This will show as a buy of his bet x 10 at 0.1 Ether in the exchange .
So if you placed a sale of your token at 0.1 Ether per 10X token, your sale will be filled by this player.

Example, Joe play 1.2 ether at the game, and lost. He receive 12 x 10X tokens.
In the exchange that mean that Joe purchased 12 x 10X token at the price of 0.1 ether each.
If you are participating to the ICO and get 2000 10X tokens for the price of 1 ether, and you do a limit sale at 0.1 Eth for these. You would sell 12 of your 10X tokens and win the 1.2 ether from this player.
Yes 12 10X tokens at 0.1 ether each.

The game and the trading are working together.

Think about it. Do the maths.

venus2001

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:15:22 AM

There is problem,in your bank(house) there are infinit tokens of 10X?
if not,when the tokens used over,how to do with that? the tokens are all on the player's hands!

also for the eth in your bank! you say when the eth used over,u open a new ICO,but where the tokens from?
venus2001

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:26:03 AM

if the tokens are infinit,the valu of it is zero! so just a joke! only give the loser somthing as the comfort!
but the ico invester will lose his money!
akai

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:36:17 AM

10X, everyone likes it, the title can cultivate the subconscious mind, maybe it will be successful, good luck. Cheesy
venus2001

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:39:34 AM

may be you should add a smart contrast if transform 10x to the bank(house),return eth based on the exchangs price!
TheWolf666 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 07:46:17 AM

There is problem,in your bank(house) there are infinit tokens of 10X?
if not,when the tokens used over,how to do with that? the tokens are all on the player's hands!

also for the eth in your bank! you say when the eth used over,u open a new ICO,but where the tokens from?

the tokens are all on the player's hands

Great question, I actually didn't explained correctly. I will fix the description accordingly.

At the ICO I give 2000 tokens for each 1 ether. This may seems small compared with SNT for example (10,000) but it is actually a lot for this game, since they can be converted in 0.1 Eth by doing a limit sell at this price and wait that players lose their bet and their buys are coming into the buy wall at this price.

So a total of 10,000,000 max tokens are issued by the ICO with a possibility max of 5000 Ether. Once the 10 days are over, or this limit is reached, the game starts.
That's for the ICO.

But the total number of tokens issued in order to 1) run the game 2) trade, buy sell is 40,000,000 -> 10 Million being reserved for the ICO, 20 Millions send to different accounts and reserved for trading and 10 Million to supply the game. I need to clarify this in the first post. (it will be more clear by reading the contract source code)

I can mint any number of tokens to the contract account from a simple external call, I can move from the external account to the contract anytime too, there is a lot of flexibility. If there is a lot of demand, I can add more tokens. If the max cap is reached and I do not mint more, then the game stop issuing tokens but still run, and shoot an event,  it is then not different than other Dice games. If I add more tokens, the game delivers tokens again.

About switching in crowdfunding, the game does it alone when there is a low supply ETH in the bank (<200), to avoid going negative in case of very bad luck for the bank.
I can manually run a new crowdfunding from externals, if I want to make a special event like a sale for christmas for example. I will do some sales once the token has taken some popularity.

From external functions I can switch the game to crowdfunding and back to the game mode any time. I can also change the crowdfunding time, and the ether/10X rate.

It sounds simple for me but I know that this contract is not easy to understand at first.

TheWolf666 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 08:07:11 AM

may be you should add a smart contrast if transform 10x to the bank(house),return eth based on the exchangs price!

I do not understand

venus2001

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:40:36 AM

I do not understand
I mean you have to have methods to make 10x tokens back to the bank(house)
your method i will study more,it sound very complicate!
TheWolf666 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 08:49:39 AM

I do not understand

Actually investors do not need to know all the behind the scene functions of the token, it is very technical. This token has a lot of features for the owner to control it on the long term.

Here is the Github version I have uploaded. I have also updated the first post with the Github.

Feel free to give me your feedback, I have 5 days for testing it.

Deborah

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:56:59 AM

I do not understand

Actually investors do not need to know all the behind the scene functions of the token, it is very technical. This token has a lot of features for the owner to control it on the long term.

Here is the Github version I have uploaded. I have also updated the first post with the Github.

Feel free to give me your feedback, I have 5 days for testing it.

yes ,it is very technical,keep you hard work my dear dev ,i am waitting for more good news from you . have a good day !
eranl

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:26:42 PM

Hi,
I have reviewed your contract and it seems fine except for one potential issue - the function addEth() is not onlyOwner - is this done intentionally ?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: