Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Instant FREE Windows 4GB RAM | 80GB HDD | 4TB Bw DDoS | VPS $8/m US/UK/FR/CA  (Read 1475 times)
Hannan (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:56:53 PM

hannah,
is the service down right now?
because i can't connect to vps

Hi there,

It seems there was a problem with your server and it fixed now Smiley
Please let me know if you still have any issues?

Thanks

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 02:08:19 PM

I might be interested in this, I need to use it for back up streaming, you have skype?
Hannan (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:55:24 PM

I might be interested in this, I need to use it for back up streaming, you have skype?

Heya,

Sure, Just add me on Skype hannan.nozari

Thanks

Hannan (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:32:48 AM

UPDATE: Now we have super fast SSD servers available in US Smiley

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:00:08 AM

Explain semi shared, when you share CPU, if you share it with 2 people then you will specify their limit so they both will use half the threads each, a 6000 CPU means 3000 each. but if you try to oversell you could share it with 4 people instead. shared or otherwise you just need to tell me what I get. I need a 200GB HDD 2GB RAM and 2x2GHz CPUs. I am willing to beg for a discount and any English translations if you ever decided to launch an ICO. fully fledged lol is in order.

🖤😏
Hannan (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:42:07 AM

Explain semi shared, when you share CPU, if you share it with 2 people then you will specify their limit so they both will use half the threads each, a 6000 CPU means 3000 each. but if you try to oversell you could share it with 4 people instead. shared or otherwise you just need to tell me what I get. I need a 200GB HDD 2GB RAM and 2x2GHz CPUs. I am willing to beg for a discount and any English translations if you ever decided to launch an ICO. fully fledged lol is in order.

Hi there,

Let me going to show you an example. For example 3 VPS servers using 2 Core CPU's each of them having 1 Core. So two CPU's are shared between 3 servers and each Server has around 70% dedicated CPU. However because servers are not using %100 percent of their CPU all the time the remaining CPU can be shared between them and you can use more CPU power while you pay less for it. Does it make sense?

Thanks

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:09:49 AM

Hi there,

Let me going to show you an example. For example 3 VPS servers using 2 Core CPU's each of them having 1 Core. So two CPU's are shared between 3 servers and each Server has around 70% dedicated CPU. However because servers are not using %100 percent of their CPU all the time the remaining CPU can be shared between them and you can use more CPU power while you pay less for it. Does it make sense?

Thanks

A follow-up question to their question: Assuming that all of the virtual servers have need of CPU burst at the same time, how does the priority work? Is each CPU guaranteed to get its fair share of CPU time in this case? In the example you posed above, for instance, is each of the CPUs guaranteed to get their ~70% of CPU time during the time in which all of the servers have a high CPU load? I know this is the case for most hosts I use, but I want to confirm that this is, indeed, how it works for you as well.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Hannan (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:05:14 AM

Hi there,

Thanks

A follow-up question to their question: Assuming that all of the virtual servers have need of CPU burst at the same time, how does the priority work? Is each CPU guaranteed to get its fair share of CPU time in this case? In the example you posed above, for instance, is each of the CPUs guaranteed to get their ~70% of CPU time during the time in which all of the servers have a high CPU load? I know this is the case for most hosts I use, but I want to confirm that this is, indeed, how it works for you as well.

That is very rare to happens. On each node usually 1 - 4 VPS with high loads you can find. However even that happens then they only get their own 70% of CPU usage. You should remember if you want to run for example mining then you need a dedicated server.

mrsray

Activity: 277

I ❤ Mastern✿des

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 06:32:05 PM

looks like a great deal

fast answers to questions too

I'm giving it a try   Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

●●    ●●
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:02:45 AM

wow! may be this offer is very good for us! Thanks
Hannan (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:37:24 AM

looks like a great deal

fast answers to questions too

I'm giving it a try   Grin

Great. I hope you do enjoy our services Smiley

Thanks

Hannan (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:38:00 AM

wow! may be this offer is very good for us! Thanks

Sure, Please let me know if you had any questions/concerns.

Thanks

Hannan (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:46:29 AM

Update: New super fast SSD plans are in place

Hannan (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:06:06 AM

UPDATE: We have new plans available Smiley

hackerplace

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:23:53 PM

interesting service, price seems very good

do you accept dash?
Hannan (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:24:28 PM

Your website mentions "Instant SetUp". What that would ideally mean is upto 30 minutes at the most.
If it is this way, then I will be ordering 3 to 5 RDPs everyday. BUT, I expect FAST delivery. Instant as claimed (at the most 30 minutes)
I am going to order 1 now and if it is not with me in around 30 minutes, then I would request for a refund and move on.

Hi there,

Yes, most of our plans are instant activation. Just sometimes sell more than our inventory which we have to deploy new nodes but please you can contact me directly on Skype?
Please share your experience.

Thanks

Hannan (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:25:27 PM

interesting service, price seems very good

do you accept dash?

Yes, We do accept majority of Alt coins which dash is one of the good Alt coins Smiley

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:11:38 AM

is there allowed running with this VPS service? such as hitleap, bot proxy, mass mailing,
Hannan (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:18:17 AM

is there allowed running with this VPS service? such as hitleap, bot proxy, mass mailing,

Hi there,

None of them are allowed. Especially Mass Mailing strictly prohibited.

Thanks

Hannan (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:37:45 PM

UPDATE: Now we are offering in 5 locations. We do have servers in Pittsburgh, PA US as well.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: