Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:42:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help to decentralize my current IndieFilm Platform  (Read 199 times)
K45P3R707 (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 12:38:31 PM

First off, I'd like to introduce myself as I'm new to posting on this board -- long time window reader lol. I'm Joe and I am an innovative dreamer. I say dreamer because I tend to have ground breaking ideas but being but a single person without a team or funding, I was always beaten to market by someone else with funding and teamwork. For example, believe it or not, at the age of 15 in the year 2000 (time of AIM/ICQ messanger),  I was in development of a virtual world built on the Half-Life engine I called, "Life", but was beaten to market by a 23 yr old who created SecondLife.... Namco came knocking on my door tho lol.

Neways, no more! I am posting because I have a few ideas and would like to put together a team. The first all talk about here. I have an already established web platform which also includes an android app that's #1 for indie film on the googleplay store.

ABOUT

Many filmmakers can understand how time consuming it is to have to spread out multiple tasks of a single project over many web sites and online platforms such as those for hiring a crew, financing capital (crowd funding or loans), casting the right talent, scouting locations and even film equipment rentals just to name a few. Finally, that time is over! A new Eco-system is here to help lift that burden and save time so that filmmakers can focus on what matters most, their creativity and love for film.
IndieFilmIt would like to introduce our new multi-platform Eco-system, MyTalentNetwork. With everything in one place to save time, energy, and overall capital. MyTalentNetwork is a place for creative collaboration to thrive! An online, "One Stop Shop", multi-platform established for the Independent Film Community to be a user friendly with features and services built for each stage of the filmmaker's process: Pre-production, Production, and Post-production.
But wait, why stop there?! Our multi-platform also includes the final stage, distribution. Our collaboration with established internet streaming services, and their many forms of home media players, will allow the talented filmmakers of our Independent Film Community to distribute their feature films, shorts, documentaries, web and TV series directly into millions of living rooms screens!
Here at MyTalentNetwork, we are always thriving towards a better tomorrow. With the help of our members' input, we hope to simplify and ease the burden of the many long processes involved with creating such magnificent, emotionally enticing, and empowering works of art through platform updates. We consider our members to be family, we would love nothing more than to listen to their input on how to improve on our multi-platform. Together, MyTalentNetwork will be ever-evolving with more user friendly features and services. We will be more involved in our community online and off. We shall together, witness first hand, the growth of Independent Film. Everyone, no matter the level of expertise as a filmmaker or the area of those expertise and talent, are welcome! Just free your creative side and don't be afraid to ask questions, answer others questions and ask for help on a project. Remember, Creative Collaboration Starts Here.

-------

I have 50,000,000 INDIE tokens (Wave) or a cryptonote based coin I created --  I'd like to implement into my platform as currency. It shall also fund the Creative Collaboration Fund, created to help indie filmmaker bring their projects into development and distribution on our channel.

All is welcome to apply. Please email your resume and any questions you may have. You can also post your questions here as I like to be transparent with such a great community. Thank you for reading and great to meet you all!

Joe Fossum-Perez
Founder
IndieFilmIt & MyTalentNetwork
www.indiefilmit.com
www.mytalentnetwork.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: