Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2018, 03:34:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade or Hodling  (Read 27560 times)
MrKubeem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

My personal approach is to buy bitcoin whenever I have the money and keep it. sometimes (on rare occasions) when there are a lot of FUDs and i'm pretty sure a dump I sell to buy after other times i'm not happy about the bitcoin trading day but it is very possible. You should not choose based on which type of transaction is profitable. But you need to choose based on your skills, If not just buy and hold will be determined profitable for bitcoin (alone).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:00:25 PM

Day trade is not suitable for everybody, only experienced traders can do it in a better way. But low when the price is down and hold. It would be better option.
Day trading is good and also investment is good but need your experience. If you are knowledgeable about both trading and investment then choose investment apart from the money you have. Savings are less then start trading and if savings are huge then go towards investment and especially Bitcoin investment because here you will get a lot of huge outcome. Furthermore and moreover the popularity if Bitcoin is very and the demand for it is high so your investment can not be failed.
Currently is the best time to help you become the millionaire while you gave up chance to become the millionaire through Bitcoin investment in the past.
HOLD now, I am sure you will not regret after this year when the price of Bitcoin just increases.
Because finally, the bearish trend of Bitcoin ended, now, we are moving to see the mega bullish trending again in this market.

.ARAW.
The Decentralised
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:32:03 PM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

I believe that today is a trade day, you can see that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are increasing today and there are signs of a strong recovery for several days in a row. The rising trend is showing that investors are starting to return to the market and that the market is going to get more active. You should invest in bitcoin to minimize damage when there is a risk at this time.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:55:29 PM

I would just like to hear your opinions, Which is more profitable, Day Trading where you can profit through buying the dips and selling when it pumps repeatedly, or Long term HODLing where you buy the dip and only sell it when it goes up 5 to 10 times its price value?

I believe that today is a trade day, you can see that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are increasing today and there are signs of a strong recovery for several days in a row. The rising trend is showing that investors are starting to return to the market and that the market is going to get more active. You should invest in bitcoin to minimize damage when there is a risk at this time.
Actually mate, anytime you can buy bitcoin as long as you have trully faith in bitcoin and believe that you can make a quick some profit without doing anything hassle, just hold it either short-term or in long-term and this a  kind of crypto coin which is much more potential compared to other coin. So that there's nothing to worry about your investment by holding of it.
xitrum

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:26:38 PM

I think that at the moment you should trade by day, it can be seen that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and very complicated, bitcoin prices are increasing continuously in the past few days and still have no mark. stop sign. But I think this is a very suspicious signal when the wall culture is not increasing. Is this the behavior of sharks?

koleskok

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:52:46 AM

I would like to do both of them,, I trade altcoins to make daily profit and then I buy bitcoint with my profit count to hold them for long time,, but of I see there is a good coin to trade I will sell some bitcoin I have
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:18:38 PM

Holding a reliable cryptocurrency is better than trading simply because of the fact that you do not have to face the risks of market everyday. You simply wait for the value of your assets to grow on their own.
joinfree

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:30:29 PM

Obviously, i prefer to hold.. But both are very different from each other.

Daytrading is good if you want to make some quick profit in a few hours, you can try it out if you want to make $5, $10, or $50 easily, obviously that you will need to have a big budget.

But holding is good enough if you prefer to do not risk your ass and earn money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████````█████████████████
██████████████████████████````███████████████
██████████████████````██████````█████████████
████████████████````██████████````███████████
██████████████`````█████████████````█████████
████████████`````██████````██████````████████
██████████`````██████````██████````██████████
█████████````██████````██████████████████████
███████████````██████````████████████████████
█████████████````██████````██████████████████
███████████████````██████````████████████████
gdgdgdg
Prime
PRIME SHIPPING FOUNDATION
      WHITEPAPER   ANN THREAD
WEB SITE   TWITTER   TELEGRAM
          FACEBOOK    LINKEDIN

sensimilia

Activity: 491

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:11:31 AM

I’ve developed my strategy where I trade each day and also have something to hold. I have approximately a half invested in crypto for a long time, and the other half I use for sell-buy every day. Ane price decrease will not affect me.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                 
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀         
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄         
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                 
██████        ████      ████                                 

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
otunayode

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:18:41 AM

I will day trade and hold and the same time. There is no one jacket size fit all approach to cryptocurrency. You can really have it all or have none. Everything is up to you. Are you Willing to pay the prize and be rich?

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

I’ve developed my strategy where I trade each day and also have something to hold. I have approximately a half invested in crypto for a long time, and the other half I use for sell-buy every day. Ane price decrease will not affect me.
Well, Both of them are good to make profit but you must choose a good coin that have a great and hardworking Dev if you are doing long term trading because there's a lot of shitcoin that die in short term so be careful choose wisely. I must prefer for long term trading since I'm busy on my regular job I choose the top 10 coin on coinmarketcap now.
On the other hand i think If you are a day trader then nothing wrong in even investing in shitcoins as if the price pumps then you can make huge profits but there is also an risk of loosing money and every time decision won't go in your favor so its better to invest in top 10 atlcoins and hold it for a long term to make good profits from it.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:51:10 AM

I think holding off an asset is one of the best ways to make big profits in the future because with the decrease in the price of bitcoin and other altcoin nowadays it certainly make traders become difficult if relying on trading every day.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

duc4487

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:59:18 AM

day trading is very tired and it need more time to see market,i think it only make rich for exchange because fee exchange,i chosen hold for long time,i don't want x may times,i only want profit 50-100%/1 year,it is very good with me
GelsoAM

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:27:30 PM

For me i will pick to day trade because of it is more profitable than actually just holding and it's very less patience but of course you need patience if not you may out a trade to early.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
sensimilia

Activity: 491

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:25:09 AM

Short-term investment is not catually profitable, but if you can make money by buy-and-sell every day, so it’s also a good strategy.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                 
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀         
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄         
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                 
██████        ████      ████                                 

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
paynercash

Activity: 322

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:36:07 AM

I find that investing everyday or in the short term is high risk. I do not have much experience with this investment, so I can call it surfing investment. While the market decreases how much you can invest per day, you will end up losing more. I think Crypto's investment in the long-term will be safer.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Sean25pogi

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:45:11 AM

I will stick on holding because in this type of activity all I will going to do is to wait and earn. Unlike in trading that I will spend too much effort and time for it just to earn money.

checkmatesir

Activity: 339

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:16:09 AM

There is no reason to keep trading to make more money if you can simply hodl. Just stash it away somewhere or even invest it and just try to avoid using them. If you need to use it just spend as little as possible on as vital stuff as possible. This is not just bitcoin do that to all your coins / money ever, savings account is something for banks too which means act as if you have a savings account for crypto.

Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 434

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

two important ways for bitcoin earning one is day trading and other is mining. I follow daily trading instead of holding. Next I prefer bounty campaign.

B{o}T

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:52:59 PM

Riding the Bitcoin Cash wave at the moment, easy 30-50% profit in last couple of weeks! Fill your pockets when markets are flourishing
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.