Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lots money invested on cryptocurrency, should I sell for liquidity?  (Read 627 times)
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:54:07 AM

I also investing in bitcoin and other crypto coins that have a potential and reserve as a coin for me. Maybe in the past days will increase the price and  earn a lot.
Everyone wants to be able to return to making money, but the market is in turmoil and investors are feeling disappointed with the value of the current penny. If you sell now, this would be a stupid idea as this is a time for people to buy and be able to make a profit in the future.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

When there is an emrgency need for money you have to sell your money don't look for profits at the emergency situation that is what my opinion here.But it totally depends on the person and their character there are sompe people won't lose their profis even for the medical expenses of their close relatives or family person.
I know sometimes, life can deal us with things far more than we can handle, and in such cases, we may just have to sell some of our investments, even at loss, just to get that solved, and most especially when it has to do with life threatening issues.

However, it should always be known that for most part of it, unless it is an emergency that is far beyond someone's capacity to handle, then the person can sell, if not, knowing that the future of what I am holding is top notch, and if I can look for means to rally round and get things done, it would not be a bad idea.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:54:27 AM

When there is an emrgency need for money you have to sell your money don't look for profits at the emergency situation that is what my opinion here.But it totally depends on the person and their character there are sompe people won't lose their profis even for the medical expenses of their close relatives or family person.
You have to have a back up plan for everything you expect to counter in future. I in the first place prefer to have funds allocated for emergency that are there despite what the situation is. The rest of the money you have should be apportioned among the needs and the saving for investment should go for the business.

I do not favor the loose economic decision that ultimately will leave you drowned. One has to manage things without thinking about the money invested in business. This is normally the start of getting unemployed if you sell a part pf your business for money.
TVTVI

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:05:36 PM

I also investing in bitcoin and other crypto coins that have a potential and reserve as a coin for me. Maybe in the past days will increase the price and  earn a lot.
Everyone wants to be able to return to making money, but the market is in turmoil and investors are feeling disappointed with the value of the current penny. If you sell now, this would be a stupid idea as this is a time for people to buy and be able to make a profit in the future.
It is difficult for crypto viewers to work full time. It's too late for you to sell and cut the hole. I recommend finding a job as a source of income and keep track of the market. Good luck
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:30:03 PM

It is difficult for crypto viewers to work full time. It's too late for you to sell and cut the hole. I recommend finding a job as a source of income and keep track of the market. Good luck

Hope that this guy will follow your recommendation. The stable job is what he needs - the fellow can hold his cryptocurrencies and do not sell anything. The job will be a good source of an income.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

If lots of your money was spent on cryptocurrency,
but now something emergency happened,
you need to withdraw those money,
while at same time,
if you hold still, there may be considerable profit in the future,
At this situation, What you will do?
follow us on https://t.me/DAGTofficial, and see what we gonna do~
Why would anyone invest most of what they have in cryptocurrency? That’s a huge risk you’re taking, so I’m not going to click that link to read whatever article you’re referring to, it would be best if you copy what written there and post it here. And I will never be so stupid to invest all my money in cryptocurrency, it’s best to invest about 5% to 10%, or even less than that, cause I know some people that invest just 1% of what they have.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 06:59:42 AM

If you can borrow from other sources then i suggest you shouldn't sell. It would be better if you continue to hold your assets, if there is no other option then sell some but not all your assets.

nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:04:52 PM

Well, if it is medical emergency then you don't have much option but to sell your coins. I would recommend you first exhaust all other options before going ahead with this plan.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:41:16 PM

If lots of your money was spent on cryptocurrency,
but now something emergency happened,
you need to withdraw those money,
while at same time,
if you hold still, there may be considerable profit in the future,
At this situation, What you will do?
follow us on https://t.me/DAGTofficial, and see what we gonna do~
If holding when the market is going down will assure profit then I think it is better to invest now.  I think we should learn what you group have to say in other to be able to make an informed investments decision based on what you saying.  This time last year we don't need to advise any one to hold but today that has become necessary.  I believe that this time we  should learn many ways that we can take the advantage of the cryptocurrencies market and make money from it either it is going down or up or bullish or bearish like it is in forex market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: