Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:38:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Gender Fluid" Person Confuses Everyone.  (Read 352 times)
ridery99 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:58:58 AM

LGBT Sodomites want to police and change the whole language now Smiley

'Progress'...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwvhGfbeo1Y

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:09:14 AM

I am sick of this LGBT agenda being forced on everyone.

You are what you were born and this is nothing but a mental illness.

Surgically or chemically mutilating your body does not change the persons sex.

The snowflakes of this world have a lot to answer for.
ruslangitelman223

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:36:35 AM

LGBT Sodomites want to police and change the whole language now Smiley

'Progress'...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwvhGfbeo1Y
To me one does it seem to that too much rights were given them in some countries?! That does mean want, that they had the, separate language? Then it is needed to collect all such people, present to them what is a нибyдь island, and let there live and speak in the language.

ridery99 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:18:42 PM

Your gender refers to how you identify your own body/mind in terms of being male, female, a gender (neither), or fluid (not adhering solely to one end of the spectrum or the other). This is not to be confused with your sexual preference, which may have nothing to do with gender at all, and refers to what you find attractive in a potential romantic partner. I know you asked about gender, but I’m mentioning sexual preference as well for two reasons: First, so that we can be absolutely clear that gender identification doesn’t necessarily relate to sexual preference (some people do find that confusing), and second, because—just as we’re seeing an increase in the number of teens claiming gender fluidity—we’re also seeing a lot more teens identifying themselves in broader terms than simply “heterosexual” or “homosexual.”

There are men and women and then there's a small group of adult children with serious identity problems trying to dictate and confuse the rest of the society.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:08:42 AM

Glad to see that most people here are sensible and can recognise the efforts being undertaken to dismantle society

adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:17:03 AM

Your gender refers to how you identify your own body/mind in terms of being male, female, a gender (neither), or fluid (not adhering solely to one end of the spectrum or the other). This is not to be confused with your sexual preference, which may have nothing to do with gender at all, and refers to what you find attractive in a potential romantic partner. I know you asked about gender, but I’m mentioning sexual preference as well for two reasons: First, so that we can be absolutely clear that gender identification doesn’t necessarily relate to sexual preference (some people do find that confusing), and second, because—just as we’re seeing an increase in the number of teens claiming gender fluidity—we’re also seeing a lot more teens identifying themselves in broader terms than simply “heterosexual” or “homosexual.”

There are men and women and then there's a small group of adult children with serious identity problems trying to dictate and confuse the rest of the society.

Yep I second that, they are completely out of their god damned minds! I have a few close friends that are into that type of lifestyle and all I view it as is a identity issue. Why do you always have to make such a big deal about what you identify as honestly WHO GIVES A FUCK! there are so much terms for what is what what isn't what the difference between gender/sexual preference etc. honestly you are making something so simple so COMPLICATED!!!
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:25:11 AM

"There are only three genders in this world:
Males.
Females.
Attack helicopters."

On a side note that girl with the glasses in the video OMG WHAT A DOUCHEBAG hahaha. I'm glad the older woman who spoke put some had some sense I was expecting a bunch of people to agree with this crazy girl (i'm non binary.... uhhhh wtf??)

mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:57:27 AM

these vile creatures need to be dumped on an island where they can't spread their ideas to children

I believe this will really be the only humane way to clear the streets of this disease and protect your family from various infections that are spread by homosexuals. They are not the place among normal people.

BitcoinPicasso

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:59:06 PM

Its just attention seeking idiots playing off liberal idiots. A big circle jerk that they think they can impose on the rest of the population. Plain and simple this is just a mental illness and should be treated as such.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: