Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:26:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Zoin is rebranding to Noir"  (Read 99393 times)
NotAWiz4rd

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

Take a look at this article about privacy in crypto: https://cryptoshib.com/privacy-of-cryptocurrencies/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:24:17 PM

Well this is all confusing -  It doesn't help with all these newbie accounts saying random things.

Can someone that is actually trustworthy break this down?

We first had Zoin,  then some of the devs created NIX which got airdropped to Zoin holders.    Yeah?  I know that as a fact.

So now Zoin has decided to change names for some random reason,  but now so are claiming Noir is scam and there is a different Zoin?     

Your signature here
NotAWiz4rd

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

@molecularman I understand your confusion. Everybody can post everything here and we have no way of deleting it, which is why things get very messy once people decide to spam or troll.

Zoin was rebranded because the community voted for a rebrand on the official Discord (here: https://discordapp.com/invite/J3qquSz). So Zoin has now become Noir.
The only people trying to tell anyone that Noir is a scam, is Joel (our former Server admin, who stole the official Website, Github, Facebook and so on back in August- read more about it here https://noirofficial.org/announcement-august-18/) and a few people who believe he is "the rightful owner of Zoin". He and his minions are the ones trying to create confusion in here - calling people from the Team terrorists and such.
But as of lately, they seem to have given up (see here: https://zoinofficial.io/ - ATTENTION: that website belongs to scammers, please do not download anything linked on there) - they even went through the trouble of destroying the website they stole from us, which Julien crafted so beautifully back in December Cheesy

Another thing which is easily visible, is all exchanges having rebranded to Noir as well (or are still in the process).
You may also look me up if you want to. I've been with Zoin for about a year now, being a team member from October or so last year until March, then being put back on the new team after the old one left for NIX.
Hilasbee

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:29:04 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 07:25:48 PM by Hilasbee

@molecularman People easily can find information's who is associate with NIX/NOIR exit scam https://medium.com/@BadDogFever/zoin-exit-scam-did-nix-platform-play-a-role-a31faf2c5357

And the people that are leading now Noir Scam Coin are the same people that are responsible for dump few minutes after snapshot 8th Of June 2018!!!

https://statrader.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/zoin-info.jpg

February 2018 https://block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-zoin/ here you are all together....

Do you see same people from Noir associate with Nix exit scam. I do.

People can read that Zoin, will be New Zoin starting from Zero, https://zoinofficial.io/start/ i don't remember them to scam anybody. New Zoin - new coin, as i had chance to read their discord, they are preparing everything, New Zoin logo, website, core wallets, mobile wallets, exchanges.  

But I see scammers in action once again under new Name NOIR. For how much NotAWiz4rd, Pelkopf, FLO071 (he was from the beginning at NIX) and Jackieboy scammed people i tell you exactly 681.34 BTC and left them dead currency. Sending multiple invitation into their discord to convince you buying an obsolete dead coin Noir

Change of the Name to Noir was discussed in December 2017 by actual nix members and members from lists https://statrader.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/zoin-info.jpg

@NotAWiz4rd FYI: I'm not working for Joel I hold my BTC, because of people like you i will not touch any shitcoin ever. I put my hands out of quackery, scammers renaming coins to Noir scam, to rip off people again...

Noir Scam coin is just a big fraud led by people that already rip off all investors. Getting ready to rip off all investors again???
NotAWiz4rd

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:50:43 PM

@Hilasbee If we made that much money, how come we are still investing our time and money into Noir?

The community voted for a rebrand. There are more than 2000 people on the Discord, and all of them were given enough time to vote yes or no.

Accept it: There is no Zoin anymore. Zoin has rebranded to Noir. Everyone who had Zoin now has Noir, no airdrop or anything, still basically the same coin. We fixed Zerocoin as well by the way.

We can understand that some people have lost money during the NIX airdrop. But this is something you will have to take to the NIX team, not to us.
Anyone who knows at least a little bit about the market knew, that the Zoin price would drop significantly right after the Airdrop block.

As you can read in this threads topic, Zoin has rebranded to Noir. You can find the official links in the first message of this thread.
mescalito

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:12:26 PM

It's nice to see scammers from the original Zoin hired better writers, so now their posts don't look like this any more Grin
THE ACCOUNT NAMED "https://official-zoin.org/" IS NOT A REAL ACCOUNT IS A FAKE ADRESS BAUGHT AT 20$ CONTROLLED BY FRAUDSTER WHO TRY TO THIEVES OUR BRAND THEY STOL OUR DEVFUND WE WHERE BANNED FROM OUR DISCORD ACTUALLY CONTROLLED BY VERY YOUNG HARRY POTER CALLED THE MAGICWIZARDSCAM HIS NAME IS Max Werner (@NotAWiz4rd), Germany https://twitter.com/notawiz4rd A FAKE IDENTITY LIKE ALL OTHERS
Hilasbee

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:22:51 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 02:43:16 AM by Hilasbee

@NotAWiz4rd Because you can scam more people under a new name Noir, Thinking that people forgot what have you done in June 2018...

I have discord with 10000 people approximately, but just about 200 are active the rest joined my discord for unknown reasons....

Zerocoin have Zcoin, Pivx since the beginning and no one uses it, but their developers did not scam all investors.

Om83 aka Omar got his 1 million nix, he setup this channel, still owns 500 000 Zoins and it would be good for him if you will pump it for him.

There is no Zoin, because people from the list associated with NIX exit scam, since the beginning ripped off all the people for big money.

Community voted for a re-brand that was mentioned in December 2017, rather tell the truth how your members with cooperation of Nix platform manipulated the voting.

You don't need to repeat that Zoin rebranded to Noir, all people can read the links i posted, your name is there since 2017, Flo071,Cryptoshark, Pelkopf.

People lost so much money and know who is associated with scam call ZOIN/NIX/NOIR. Yes you are legit scammers, the true team that  that ripped off all investors in June 2018. No one has doubts anymore

People associated with NIX/NOIR exit scam https://medium.com/@BadDogFever/zoin-exit-scam-did-nix-platform-play-a-role-a31faf2c5357

And the people that are leading now  the Noir Scam Coin are the same people that are responsible for dumping a few minutes after the snapshot 8th Of June 2018!!!

https://statrader.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/zoin-info.jpg

February 2018 https://block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-zoin/ here you are all together....

There was an announcement on the 14th of June with new candidates list https://zoinofficial.io/meet-the-candidates/ these people were kicked from the team. Jackieboy decided that scam Noir should be led by their good companions that scammed people in June 2018.  

FYI: I will rather invest 0.05 BTC, just for fun, if start the new Zoin - new coin, like to give any other money to same people that scammed all of us calling them self at the moment Noir scam. I still have 219 356 Noir loaded at cryptopia not able to sell because of no equity.

Noir Scam coin is just a big fraud led by people that already ripped off all investors.
molecularman

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:03:06 PM

You keep saying  "Nix exit scam"

What exactly do you mean by that?       As far as I can tell,  the Nix team is still there and actively developing.      Are you sure you understand what an exit scam is?

Your signature here
Hilasbee

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:32:00 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 01:45:29 PM by Hilasbee

That means people from the list and links i posted leading now Noir Scam, dumped all Zoins, few seconds after snapshot and left there dead currency now called Noir Scam.

NIX was a zoin exit scam, how to rip off all investors and left them dead currency Noir and invalidated most Airdop claims.

NIX had as the first developers money and they dumped it from 85 000 Satoshis into 5000 Satoshis on IDAX first 3 days, before the people had any Airdrop claims paid. They left a 1 week window for claims during the summer season to keep most of the pre-mined Nix. Feel free to buy some Nix with their awesome development, i will not give a penny to thieves and scammers.

Call it Noir Exit scam or NIX exit scam, it's still the same people involved in robbing all investors, financial fraud.
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

That means people from the list and links i posted leading now Noir Scam, dumped all Zoins, few seconds after snapshot and left there dead currency now called Noir Scam.

NIX was a zoin exit scam, how to rip off all investors and left them dead currency Noir and invalidated most Airdop claims.

NIX had as the first developers money and they dumped it from 85 000 Satoshis into 5000 Satoshis on IDAX first 3 days, before the people had any Airdrop claims paid. They left a 1 week window for claims during the summer season to keep most of the pre-mined Nix. Feel free to buy some Nix with their awesome development, i will not give a penny to thieves and scammers.

Call it Noir Exit scam or NIX exit scam, it's still the same people involved in robbing all investors, financial fraud.

word.

Cry  everything he said is true

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
btcgobtc

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:41:53 PM

Hilasbee is a fake account of Linda Sunshine.
Linda Sunshine, which has been discovered is a pervertite man from Perth ( I saw a picture of him having sex with a dog), has tried to scam the entire Zoin, now Noir, community.
I have been following this crap story since the beginning.
She/he first tried to get the trust from the team, and then she released a malicious wallet stealing 55k Zoin from several people. She then convinced this guy Joel, that was the server and of Zoin, to steal the website, github, Facebook and email and create their fake team.
Likely nobody believed them and the official team was forced to rebrand with the support of the community. As can be seen all the exchanges supported the official team with the rebrand.
I thought that these scammers, Linda Sunshine and Joel Yaquine, had stopped this shit since they have announced it on their fake website but as already mentioned they are just mentally sick people so they are again here.
The question is what they want to achieve? By writing fake articles or fake posts, what they want to achieve? As a long term Zoin/Noir holders I am happy to have now a stable team which has showed to be fully committed to this project.
Scammers come and leave and sooner or later nobody will remember Linda Sunshine and Joel Yaquine. 
molecularman

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:45:26 PM

It's still confusing to me.

It was known that Zoin holders were getting Nix.   That drove the price up and people dumped Zoin as soon as they could.    Same thing happened with BTC Private and Zclassic.    Zclassic got pumped hard to almost 200 dollars,  then dumped to 7 dollars after the BTC Private airdrop.  It is now worth like 3 bucks.   

I got my AD Nix,  but I can read and follow directions.   Heck, I even put in the wrong address first - but read and realized my mistake and resubmitted the form.   Nix even extended the time to workout issues people were having.   If you did something wrong and didn't get your Nix, it is only your fault and you probably shouldn't be investing in crypto.

Your signature here
Hilasbee

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:09:02 AM

@molecularman Don't compare with BTC private they were serious, they have real development.

People were told that they need to hold Zoin into a core wallet to claim Airdrop, check the blockchain explorer  from 5-8 June there came a big load of Zoin into cryptopia from developers wallets.

1 week for the claims just to keep most of NIX and it was visible in the first few days that no one had NIX just the developers and it was a big dumping, i was reading discord where people got ripped off by NIX. 

Most of us bought Zoin for 12 000-23000 satoshis and got Airdrop worth 5000 satoshis. It's the same crap like they are telling people on their discord to buy 25000 Noir dead masternodes. I'm at their discord. First they made was a script to lock 25000 Noir at the masternode, made by NIX member.  They failed to do a working Noir scam wallet twice. It's a dead coin as I said before.

February 2018 https://block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-zoin/ here you are all together thieves scammers....

@btcgobtc you are off topic, that crap read all of us. I'm speaking about thieves called Zoin/Nix/Noir members since 2017 that robbed all of us. That are calling themselves now Noir scam.
LindaNewZoin

Activity: 9
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:18:57 AM

And again same crap. In Perth living 62 people with same surname like John. By the way as you said last time that you reported him to police a month ago. He is supposed to be in Jail by now or not.

This is my first and last message here.

New Zoin team have no interest about forking dead coin Noir scam. As many of you mentioned scam Noir coin lead by same people that scammed all of us. 

New Zoin will be new coin starting from genesis 0 - Bitcoin core or Ethereum. I already established the developer team based in Perth that will do research and prepare new products.

I'm holder of BTC since 2011, I know most of people from the crypto business and i was mining since the slush pool started.  If anyone can put an idea of what we can do better let us know on our discord. https://discord.gg/Z8h3xwb

You can meet me in May 2019 at the Blockchain conference held at Perth convention centre and maybe in Hong Kong in July 2019 presenting vision, strategy and development of the new Zoin.

New Zoin do not plan to use Bitcoin talk platform in the future. Joel was a member announced on the 14th of June.  Non of our members are connected with quacks, thieves - scammers from NIX, NOIR.

FYI: btcgobtc there is criminal charges ongoing for financial fraud and malicious wallet made in Bulgaria, problem is our police with Kriminalpolizei from Germany cannot find the real identity, they said it's a fake identity Max Werner.

I wish you to have a nice day and be carefull with your investment. Crypto is full of poor charlies worth my 1 cent waiting just to take your money, like it was in this case with NOIR/NIX.
NotAWiz4rd

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:57:34 AM

Zoin has rebranded to Noir by decision of the community.

There is no Zoin anymore.

@LindaNewZoin If you are planning to create some new coin, please do so in another thread. We would also ask you to refrain from using any Zoin assets, as those were created for use by the Zoin team only (which no longer exists). If you use any former Zoin assets with any new Cryptocurrency, we will forced to tell people that you are using stolen assets - so please be so kind and get your own logo instead of using one that is already taken.
LindaNewZoin

Activity: 9
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:22:51 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 12:40:19 PM by LindaNewZoin

@NotAWiz4rd i would recomend you to create a thread here for Noir as you mentioned in September. Give @mrprep a few BTC to do it for you. We have got so far over 200 emails from people to create New Zoin without quackery that you and your friends done to scam people for money twice...

That quackery you call rebrand everybody knows Noir name was mentioned in 2017 by Jackieboy, how miraculous people voted for NOIR. Tell them the truth how many members from Nix used fake and multiple accounts to have that name. You pissed on the comunity, fraud same like it was in June 2018. Voting until 20th of September 12am GMT+1, but you bought your noirofficial.org for $12 on the 19th of September.
Who do you want to convince that the community really voted.

Don't forget in our team id ErikW78 that was an advisor of Zoin from 2017, that you ripped him off as well. Joel was officially announced on the 14th of June.  

Can you send me any signed legal documents, that you own the copyright for Zoin name, logo, and or domains actually owned by me and other team members. Police reported that someone stole some assets, that you claim.

As I'm Aware there is community preparing criminal prosecution for finacial fraud and theft that got scammed by your Noir/NIX.

So far as I'm aware all you own is the money that you stole with Jackieboy, pelkopf and flo071 from investors.

I have 756 591 Noir at cryptopia are you ready to reimburse me, because i paid 6.14 BTC and got ripped off by you and your Noir/NIX team as many others!!!

Are you prepared to reimburse ErikW78 for money you stole from him with your Noir/Nix scam.

Do not tell anyone that you own any assets anymore Noir is a dead coin and we all know the names of the thieves that caused it, hiding behind fake names - NotaWiz4ard, Jackieboy, pelkopf, flo071, Cornelis Hoeksma.
matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:51:20 PM

@LindaNewZoin If you are planning to create some new coin, please do so in another thread. We would also ask you to refrain from using any Zoin assets, as those were created for use by the Zoin team only (which no longer exists). If you use any former Zoin assets with any new Cryptocurrency, we will forced to tell people that you are using stolen assets - so please be so kind and get your own logo instead of using one that is already taken.
Sorry to disturb the talk here. But as far I know, you changed to Noir, so there is no Zoin anymore. And you did not bought the logo. So we are free to use it as we wish. It even did not belong to Matthew who screwed it for his own profit by creating NIX for the money of Zoin. You should create new thread with Noir and stop using this original Zoin thread.
Lind

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:37:06 PM

Sorry to disturb the talk here. But as far I know, you changed to Noir, so there is no Zoin anymore. And you did not bought the logo. So we are free to use it as we wish. It even did not belong to Matthew who screwed it for his own profit by creating NIX for the money of Zoin. You should create new thread with Noir and stop using this original Zoin thread.

I wanna read, how u interpret the NIX stuff. What did u think, when they came up with this Snapshot stuff. (I was shocked and didnt understand it to be honest, future looked ok for Zoin even without all this scam business). Wanna say IDAX only lists ICO-s (as I know), so obviously Zoin was NIX-s ICO and was killed in order to get listed there.

How come no one protested (big HODLERS especially)? My theory, they were informed and the lowbees,newbees, unlucky were scammed and the top cohort got their reward,coz they acted as the iron fist of Jackie or kept their mouths shut. Suppressing "non-belivevers", I remember Kami even encouraging people to buy into the inevitable collapse. This whole thing is disgusting.

NotAWiz4rd: Not everyone is a peon here, but u are fishy. You speak like Jackie and I am not sure why u were "kicked" from the old Zoi team either. Its almost like intentional so u can justify your position as victim. I think Jackie left a garrison in Zoi/Noir and he pulls your strings (or u are just a fake profile an alias of Jackie or one of the NIXXERS) with Pelkopf and co. How come DMZ  and other rude people are back?   Wink

WARTHOG NETWORK - where everyone can revive again the good old days when crypto was fun -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458046.0
NotAWiz4rd

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:07:55 PM

For everyone who has any problem with the NIX team, jackieboy, or how their airdrop was done, please take this to their bitcointalk (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3454993.0) - there is nothing we can do here.

@Lind
Me and Flo071 were moved from team members to collaborators mid-march because the team felt that we were not contributing enough to the "team" aspect (If you pm me on Discord, I am happy to send you the screenshots from the conversation). Flo and I were both ok with that as we didnt have much time at that point anyways.

@LindaNewZoin Just Fyi: There is no need to register a copyright (or have legal documents of it) - please educate yourself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright - the Zoin assets were created by our former designer Julien (@blocktaz) for the Zoin Team, which is now, after the rebrand, the Noir Team. So either way you look at it, the copyright either lies with the Noir Team, or with Julien, the original designer - but certainly not with you.
Also: Why should we reimburse you if you have Noir?
And yes, the domain was bought before the final voting ended, but so were domains for the other names which were in the final voting - we also own osiris-coin.org because it was in the final vote and we didnt take any chances in people getting those domains before us.
You also keep mentioning that jackieboy mentioned Noir back in 2017 - but that is simply not true (please provide any evidence if you have that).
You keep insulting us, but you cant seem to provide any evidence on this. If we are such bad people, how come you tried to help us back in July? According to you, we had already been scamming people at that point.
And yes, Joel was officially announced as a team member, but he was thrown off the team after he stole the Website, Github, Mail and so on from us (official announcement of that: https://noirofficial.org/announcement-august-18/) - which you are now using. You are the one stealing stuff from people, not us.

We are currently working on a new bitcointalk thread, but we will keep using this one to keep our community informed.
versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:39:49 PM

I don't know nearly nothing.

But, I know there are two coins now, and that both dev groups are attacking each other. So from my point of view both groups could be scammers.

That said, it's even possible that they have a deal with each other.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: