Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:21:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transgenders.  (Read 7312 times)
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:55:21 AM

Here in our country transgender is for rich people, we don't have the money to go see a doctor and ask them to change their gender because the operation it self cost so much. So when we see a transgender, we tend to give respect because we know that he or she has a lot of money. We have a lot of gay and lesbians here, but we also don't discriminate and look down on them because they have a huge part on our society. Many of government officials here is gay or lesbian, they are know because of their hard work and intellect, ability of a man and a heart of a woman.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bailey01

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:17:52 PM

We use the acronym LGBT to describe the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender.

Sexual orientation describes a person's enduring physical, romantic, and/or emotional attraction to another person (for example: straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual), while gender identity describes a person's, internal, personal sense of being a man or a woman, or someone outside of the gender binary.

Simply put: sexual orientation is about who you are attracted to and fall in love with; gender identity is about who you are.

Like everyone else, transgender people have a sexual orientation. Transgender people may be straight, lesbian, gay, bisexual, or queer. For example, a person who transitions from male to female and is attracted solely to men would typically identify as a straight woman. A person who transitions from female to male and is attracted solely to men would typically identify as a gay man.
in our country it s a whole lot different story.

Gay, lesbian, bisexual and TRANSGENDER are known as this generation third gender. Many people are being harsh to them because of their postures. But people din't think first if these LGBT did something wrong to them. We should respect them and treat them properly with a good attitude.
Exactly it's not their fault that they were born like that.
Lol, they were born as a girl and man and nothing is wrong if God made them, But choosing to become a lesbian or gay it is a matter of their choice instead. Which is they knew to themselves even it is wrong they would say its not their fault if God made them like that, I think that's a big sin either.

Its nothing to laugh at, and its not the way you think bro.. I will give you a real life example.
One of my classmate he was a boy but he use to behave like a girl, we use to tease him about his behavior.
Its totally wrong(I felt so bad about that, after end of the school i said sorry to him). A year ago he converted himself into a girl. I met him and what he said was shocking to me.
He said that i born a boy but i feel like a girl. The body is of a boy but the soul is of a girl. Living like this is so challenging for me.
But still i choose to live like a boy.
He ask to me you are a boy by soul and by body will you live like a girl. I said its impossible me to live like that.
The same thing he said to me.. i can't live like a boy its also impossible for me still i am living.
So he converted into a girl now i calls her she. Now she is feeling what she feels inside. And she is so happy to live what she are.
But still someone will say why god will make mistake. If its so why people born poor, is there mistake behind that to be poor, but they can change and can make rich, same as a boy can change to a girl by transition. And who the hell like doing conversion its so painful. But because of there problems they have to do this. And we should treat this people normally as we treat others and be gentle with them.At last its not there fault to born like that.
bailey01

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:28:03 PM

for me myself, I don't agree of transgender. I think transgender means they are never grateful of what God gives. God gives them opportunity to live in the world with gender, but they are not satisfied in their gender.

Its not like that. You know nothing about it. Read my another post i posted before.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:42:10 PM

The problem is that such sick people specifically shout to everyone that they cut off their dick. If they led a quiet life, then no one would know about this and the child's psyche would not be traumatized.

But if they led a quiet life they couldn't play the victim card. They'd get fired because they were incompetent, they'd lose friends because they are jerks, and they'd get treated like the person they really were.

Playing the victim card lets them be total jerks and incompetent and get by. Or so they try.

Kompodd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:14:51 PM

We use the acronym LGBT to describe the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender.

Sexual orientation describes a person's enduring physical, romantic, and/or emotional attraction to another person (for example: straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual), while gender identity describes a person's, internal, personal sense of being a man or a woman, or someone outside of the gender binary.

Simply put: sexual orientation is about who you are attracted to and fall in love with; gender identity is about who you are.

Like everyone else, transgender people have a sexual orientation. Transgender people may be straight, lesbian, gay, bisexual, or queer. For example, a person who transitions from male to female and is attracted solely to men would typically identify as a straight woman. A person who transitions from female to male and is attracted solely to men would typically identify as a gay man.
in our country it s a whole lot different story.

Gay, lesbian, bisexual and TRANSGENDER are known as this generation third gender. Many people are being harsh to them because of their postures. But people din't think first if these LGBT did something wrong to them. We should respect them and treat them properly with a good attitude.
Exactly it's not their fault that they were born like that.
Lol, they were born as a girl and man and nothing is wrong if God made them, But choosing to become a lesbian or gay it is a matter of their choice instead. Which is they knew to themselves even it is wrong they would say its not their fault if God made them like that, I think that's a big sin either.

Its nothing to laugh at, and its not the way you think bro.. I will give you a real life example.
One of my classmate he was a boy but he use to behave like a girl, we use to tease him about his behavior.
Its totally wrong(I felt so bad about that, after end of the school i said sorry to him). A year ago he converted himself into a girl. I met him and what he said was shocking to me.
He said that i born a boy but i feel like a girl. The body is of a boy but the soul is of a girl. Living like this is so challenging for me.
But still i choose to live like a boy.
He ask to me you are a boy by soul and by body will you live like a girl. I said its impossible me to live like that.
The same thing he said to me.. i can't live like a boy its also impossible for me still i am living.
So he converted into a girl now i calls her she. Now she is feeling what she feels inside. And she is so happy to live what she are.
But still someone will say why god will make mistake. If its so why people born poor, is there mistake behind that to be poor, but they can change and can make rich, same as a boy can change to a girl by transition. And who the hell like doing conversion its so painful. But because of there problems they have to do this. And we should treat this people normally as we treat others and be gentle with them.At last its not there fault to born like that.

It's just that this boy did not have proper upbringing and spiritual development. I'm sure that he does not even understand what is the soul and his human essence. To change sex means to go the wrong way and worsen your karma.

pao_de_lo
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 05:44:47 PM

It's a mental illness. These people should get medical treatment, and a lot of patience.

Brazil.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
-- HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
-- -- [SUCCESS
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:39:03 AM

Transgenders in our country are flourished. They worship them for being brave and actually taking a step forward to be what theu really want. The laws in our country are also aimed to respect and never to belittle the minorities of the LGBTQ+ community. Transgenders are no less than normal people here in our country.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:16:45 AM

Transgender is the person who is not contented on what they have. They are trying to do different ththings that they never might happen. This is the person who is not feeling well or not comfortable in their situation. In addition, this ia the person that are trying to achieve their goals in life in their new perspective.

Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:30:17 PM

It's a mental illness. These people should get medical treatment, and a lot of patience.

Brazil.

Yes, this is a mental illness that needs to be treated. But what does the video about the Hannibals have to do with it?

Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:04:21 AM

In my country transgenders are treated like animals. Their families give them up and they are raised by groups of transgenders living together, who raise them as their own. They are forced to beg, dance or sell their bodies in order to earn a living. They are looked down upon by the society because of their profession, but it's the society itself who has left them no choice.They are normally bullied, beaten and raped. In spite all of this they manage to put a smile on their face and live their life. In our society they are referred to as 'khawajasira' or 'khusra'. They have no job opportunities and until recently they were not even recognized as legal citizens. A lot of them have been fighting for their rights and they have succeeded to some extent, but honestly their is a long way to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvehhXaFh8U
this video will provide a better understanding of their life.

Transgender is one of the sinful things in the eyes of God. It is their wrong decision to made, where in the end they will reap what they sow if they are in the front of God in the judgement day.
miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:45:40 PM

In my country transgenders are treated like animals. Their families give them up and they are raised by groups of transgenders living together, who raise them as their own. They are forced to beg, dance or sell their bodies in order to earn a living. They are looked down upon by the society because of their profession, but it's the society itself who has left them no choice.They are normally bullied, beaten and raped. In spite all of this they manage to put a smile on their face and live their life. In our society they are referred to as 'khawajasira' or 'khusra'. They have no job opportunities and until recently they were not even recognized as legal citizens. A lot of them have been fighting for their rights and they have succeeded to some extent, but honestly their is a long way to go.

Transgender is one of the sinful things in the eyes of God. It is their wrong decision to made, where in the end they will reap what they sow if they are in the front of God in the judgement day.

How can you say such a retrograde statement?
If you follow a god with such an evil idea then you need to think about what you are doing with your life.
No god is worth worshiping is he don't support equality between every person on earth. Stop the hateful speech and relax.
peace.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:12:57 PM

They get discriminated because of their looks i think but whatever their sex are or whatever orientation they have we should give them a proper treatment and should be respected so they will respect us as well. As a human we should give equal respect to others regardless of their appearance, gender, sector, religion etc. in order for the next generation be a good people as well.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
wRex

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:34:53 PM

transgender is usually influenced by the environment, the lack of upbringing of parents can also be influenced because of economic conditions that are hard to make a living. Since they see most being transgendered easier in earning a living then they follow it into transgender. Transgender is also human, although in many abnormal behaviors, perhaps in the future the government must make a rule for this transgender. They are ostracized for misbehaving, worried people will affect their children. if in my opinion, transgender needs to be made a home that gives them jobs, and for those who have not yet become transgender operations should be given knowledge of being transgender will be difficult accepted in society.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:40:39 PM

They get discriminated because of their looks i think but whatever their sex are or whatever orientation they have we should give them a proper treatment and should be respected so they will respect us as well. As a human we should give equal respect to others regardless of their appearance, gender, sector, religion etc. in order for the next generation be a good people as well.
The thing is that I'm generally against the fact that these people are propagating their sexual orientation and refer to this as normal things.
shillberting

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:10:08 PM

You may or may not care to know California is proposing a new law that would put you in jail for not using the right pronoun. Freedom of speech in the greatest country in the world? I think not anymore.
Geyt Used To It

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:57:21 AM

Transgenders are confused people who are trying to confuse the rest of the society with their moral relativism and depravity.

do you think they want to live the lives they do?

it doesn't look much fun from where i'm sitting.

Actually what cause them to think they'r penis don't belong down there ? It may be due to a complex biological problem which the society has decided to help and accept. Do you see any other out ?

It is gender dysphoria, a mental disorder. The transgender suicide rate is over 50%, a rate much that has not been seen since Jews in concentration camps. Often times people claim we should be "tolerant" and let people be what they want, but you can not ignore biological and scientific reality. Why continue to normalize a mental disorder that will lead most to death?

Glad I only had to go 9 posts down to find this. It is a mental disorder. Just this week, there are a couple of articles out there about reverse sex change operations on the rise. In my opinion, we need to look at this differently and treat this problem for what it is. Mental instability.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:01:51 AM

It is gender dysphoria, a mental disorder. The transgender suicide rate is over 50%, a rate much that has not been seen since Jews in concentration camps. Often times people claim we should be "tolerant" and let people be what they want, but you can not ignore biological and scientific reality. Why continue to normalize a mental disorder that will lead most to death?

This. It's a mental disorder, just like any other, but some mental disorders can be toleranted because they post no harm and I have no problem with them, just don't force it or force people to accept it same goes with gay people, those pride parades are absolutely not needed.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Geyt Used To It

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:12:24 AM

This. It's a mental disorder, just like any other, but some mental disorders can be toleranted because they post no harm and I have no problem with them, just don't force it or force people to accept it same goes with gay people, those pride parades are absolutely not needed.

Preach it, dude! Stop trying to force feed your lifestyle choice down my throat. No parade needed. Go do your thing and keep me out of it.
rox04

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:47:33 AM

But I seriously don't know about transgender people. I don't understand them. I have so many questions and I'm not sure to who ask.. It's not common around where I live.
Metrocybe

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:37:58 AM

I divided transgenders to

1) born trans  those i’m respect them because   they can’t do anything and this is not them choose .

2) tans after born those i have them because you can be gay or lesbian it is back to you  but change from male to female no
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: