Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash overpower Bitcoin by 2020?  (Read 2109 times)
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:27:16 PM

Bitcoin Cash has been a disappointment so far. But not everything is lost. There are two positives for BCH right now. Check these:

1. The number of unconfirmed Bitcoin transactions have risen above the 50K mark once again, after a gap of almost one month.
2. A split looks possible for Bitcoin on November 2017, when the increased block size limit needs to be implemented.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:40:00 PM

I see Bitcoin Cash as gift to BTC holders. I received my share and dumped it hard. However, it didn't crash much. I was expecting it to hit rock bottom. But it seems being solid around 0.07. Later, I don't think it will outrank BTC.

It's so boring if we discuss a lot more about that numbers associated with bitcoin selling amount. But the real story about bitcoin cash was just none compared to btc's progressive development for now. That bitcoin cash will not surpass the value of bitcoin, and that will always remain as altcoins which is really a good trading asset compared from other alts.

I have the same opinion about the prospect of BCC, I don't think i will be able to outperform the bitcoin either from its popularity or its price, so far BCC does have good price movement for trading with other altcoins in the crytpo market

BCH dump right after it's launch , no one cares about BCH and it's vividly shown now that BTC gain almost x2 of it's value before split. Bch can't never be compared in btc. No matter how ling it takes.
Bitcoin Cash will not gonna overpower Bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin Cash will be just an another alt coin which is good for trading for Bitcoin so far, but it will stay as an alt coins just like any other alts who's trying to be in the top of the marketcap. By looking at the price of it, you couldn't compare Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash right now.

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:47:20 PM

Bitcoin Cash has been a disappointment so far. But not everything is lost. There are two positives for BCH right now. Check these:

1. The number of unconfirmed Bitcoin transactions have risen above the 50K mark once again, after a gap of almost one month.
2. A split looks possible for Bitcoin on November 2017, when the increased block size limit needs to be implemented.

Despite your point #1, people arn't really using bitcoincash instead. Here is the graph of transactions per 24 hours:

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin%20cash-transactions.html

They're very low. They need to be ABOVE the unconfirmed bitcoin transactions, for there to be a breakthrough for BCH.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:55:07 PM

What is your opinion on Bitcoin Cash? Do you think it will have more value than Bitcoin or will it fail miserably?

For me, bitcoin cash will not be going to have more value than bitcoin because bitcoin has a very high value. Also, it is the origin of cryptocurrency so I think bitcoin cash will not surpass it. If bitcoin cash will fall miserably? I think it will not fall that miserably because maybe some investors will invest for this cryptocurrency and it will have a value but not more than bitcoin.

Script

Activity: 263

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:03:13 PM

It is common to read 'coin x will be bigger than bitcoin', until this day no altcoin come near of doing that, Bitcoin Cash will not do it also.

They forked bitcoin to get bigger blocks and now their blocks don't even need 0.5 mb, because nobody is really using their coin. Cheesy

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:09:13 PM

I actually see a lot of potential in Bitcoin Cash. It has several valid advantages, such as the new transaction type. However, there hasn't been a lot of transactions with BCC at this point, so it's hard to say whether it will be able to overthrow btc at any point. It needs more trust and popularity
Altcoinster

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:12:11 PM

I dont think that BCH will be more in value than BTC by 2020. Its not public and trusted enough.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:02:56 PM

I dont think that BCH will be more in value than BTC by 2020. Its not public and trusted enough.
It is highly absurd to even imagine that bitcoin cash can surpass bitcoins by any means in the coming years. Bitcoin cash is another shitty coin and is hugely dumped few weeks ago. The bitcoin holders are never ever going to support this coin. Besides there is nothing extraordinary in this coin, that will make him over power bitcoins.
SomeGuyInOz

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:29:34 AM

I will be pissed off if BCC takes too much away from BTC.  Most of my investment in BTC has been AFTER the August 1 fork, so I have very little BCC and do not plan on buying any.  I've put my money into BTC.  These forks and changes do nothing to help cryptocurrencies - all they show is that the properties of this "gold" can change at any time.   That can only devalue it in the long run.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:05:09 PM

I will be pissed off if BCC takes too much away from BTC.  Most of my investment in BTC has been AFTER the August 1 fork, so I have very little BCC and do not plan on buying any.  I've put my money into BTC.  These forks and changes do nothing to help cryptocurrencies - all they show is that the properties of this "gold" can change at any time.   That can only devalue it in the long run.

BCH/Bcash is extremely centralized. Everything over there in terms of protocal development will be top down! It's totally governed and has nothing to do with Bitcoin.Therefore sooner or later there will be some form of censorship. In no way this coin will have any more value than Bitcoin or coming close to it. But it will survive and maybe become a government coin, China for instance I could imagine taking an initiative. I have really hard times believing that Jihan can act however he wants. I'm sure the chinese government is pretty close to him in one way or the other.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:45:17 PM

BCH/Bcash is extremely centralized. Everything over there in terms of protocal development will be top down! It's totally governed and has nothing to do with Bitcoin.Therefore sooner or later there will be some form of censorship. In no way this coin will have any more value than Bitcoin or coming close to it. But it will survive and maybe become a government coin, China for instance I could imagine taking an initiative. I have really hard times believing that Jihan can act however he wants. I'm sure the chinese government is pretty close to him in one way or the other.

Sorry but I really and strongly don't recognize that BCC in terms of how it will overpower BTC by 2020, because for me it was just like a bubble for who popped up after that so called fork which scared a lot of investors. Whatever it takes bitcoin will remains standing firm by it pillars of foundation and will gain good price by that years of 2020 to come soon and we are near closer to it by next year it's already 2018; so we have two more years to go further.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: