Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2018, 12:45:21 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PLACO] |PlayerCoin |TRADING NOW! | REAL PROOF OF PLAY!  (Read 39377 times)
CryptoProcent

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:44:33 AM

I follow this project, ICO at 300 sats, and dev always work with this project but now where dev? can not he give a statement about this project?

Hi all guys.
All I can say is that we are taking a break now and thinking about next movement.
It is obviously we did something wrong, because all investors dumped his coins very bad way, and that completly destroyed the project.

In the other side, our Android games have been hacked and destroyed too, apart of making us lost a LOT of time and effors..

So now we decided to take a break and think about what can be done to make PLACO useful and make it grow again.
Also, we haven't had any offer from any game dev to use our system in his games

Dcorn24, I answered your PM about that friend of yours, but never got response back from him. We are still interested, so if you can, please tell him to contact us to see what he have and if we can work together.

We are sry about investors keeping all PLACO's and supporting us from the beginning, but at this point there is nothing we can do to make price rise.
I personally spend a LOT buying and buying PLACO's to make price go high, even bought ALL coins until 300 and 500 sats couple of times to see if people start making some higher buy walls, but there is no way. Everyone just sell sell sell...
Also, the big BTC price rising has not helped investors to keep PLACOS

We have NOT abandoned the project. We really think there is a lot of potential in our system, but we have been discouraged a lot because of people hacking games mainly, and because of investors selling cheap Placo.

We will re-think about everything, but as I said, we are gonna take a break now for some weeks or months to look for some game developer and to look for a definitive solution about the hackings .

Thanks all and keep PLACO if you can!
Will be probably GREAT coin for 2018.

Regards,
Dev

Many currencies get hacked it's part of the growing pains, but it's better to be hacked early on than later. Also price will go up once demand keeps up with the supply of the currency, it's only a matter of time before more of the holders buy up the coins at a cheap price and put a sqeeze on the supply.

Secondly to the community, in the Dev's comment above he clearly states that they have not abandoned this project
Unforeseen situations may arise in the development of each project. It is important that this project has potential and that developers do not give up on it looking for solutions. We are waiting for new information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivnoh

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

Well it appears that the dev has been logging in and posting on other currencies but has provided nothing to the community he started...
Afreu

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

Good Morning!

I am having difficulty synchronizing my wallet, someone could make me the PlayerCoin.conf file with some connections, here is 0.

Sincerely

Francismá Afreu de Assis
ryzaadit

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

I follow this project, ICO at 300 sats, and dev always work with this project but now where dev? can not he give a statement about this project?

Hi all guys.
All I can say is that we are taking a break now and thinking about next movement.
It is obviously we did something wrong, because all investors dumped his coins very bad way, and that completly destroyed the project.

In the other side, our Android games have been hacked and destroyed too, apart of making us lost a LOT of time and effors..

So now we decided to take a break and think about what can be done to make PLACO useful and make it grow again.
Also, we haven't had any offer from any game dev to use our system in his games

Dcorn24, I answered your PM about that friend of yours, but never got response back from him. We are still interested, so if you can, please tell him to contact us to see what he have and if we can work together.

We are sry about investors keeping all PLACO's and supporting us from the beginning, but at this point there is nothing we can do to make price rise.
I personally spend a LOT buying and buying PLACO's to make price go high, even bought ALL coins until 300 and 500 sats couple of times to see if people start making some higher buy walls, but there is no way. Everyone just sell sell sell...
Also, the big BTC price rising has not helped investors to keep PLACOS

We have NOT abandoned the project. We really think there is a lot of potential in our system, but we have been discouraged a lot because of people hacking games mainly, and because of investors selling cheap Placo.

We will re-think about everything, but as I said, we are gonna take a break now for some weeks or months to look for some game developer and to look for a definitive solution about the hackings .

Thanks all and keep PLACO if you can!
Will be probably GREAT coin for 2018.

Regards,
Dev

Many currencies get hacked it's part of the growing pains, but it's better to be hacked early on than later. Also price will go up once demand keeps up with the supply of the currency, it's only a matter of time before more of the holders buy up the coins at a cheap price and put a sqeeze on the supply.

Secondly to the community, in the Dev's comment above he clearly states that they have not abandoned this project
Unforeseen situations may arise in the development of each project. It is important that this project has potential and that developers do not give up on it looking for solutions. We are waiting for new information.

Well, iam already think this project its ended seem like don't have a new news about Placo. Developer told will back and focus on the project but he still not active at here giving some progress about placo

giselly

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:39:46 PM

"Are you tired of watching your coins shed their values ​​and lose money?
Are you new to this world of crypto-coins, want to invest and do not know where to start?
So come to know and invest at https://pool.stakinglab.io/ an innovative platform, with a team trained to guide you and solve all your doubts, with automated software, with a few clicks you can start using and participating this fantastic world of POS coins and Masternode coins.
...we offer the following coins:
current Masternodes: ALQO, SOLARIS, FORCE, PHORE, BITCOIN GREEN, ARION, SMART, MIE.
current POS Coins: Aerium, Ember, Hold, Monkey, Mutual, Opc, Steep, Xgox, Dvrs, Dv7 and many more.
for more information visit: https://pool.stakinglab.io/"      Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Juse14

Activity: 171

“The future is your Genome ”

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:42:26 PM

Any news about placo? I still had some in my wallet.

ivnoh

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

The community has been waiting for an update by the developer for some time now but still we haven't heard anything
ryzaadit

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:48:58 PM

The community has been waiting for an update by the developer for some time now but still we haven't heard anything
Yeah right already more than 1-2 month i think the developer say he will comeback after vacation but still nothing at here no news and other think about them. Feel sad about this project. i hope can save this coin

segotiwul

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:51:23 PM

To get rich in this crypto world you have to try all the way on how to earn money here. Try to join all campaigns and try to invest.

Juse14

Activity: 171

“The future is your Genome ”

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:08:56 AM

Yeah right already more than 1-2 month i think the developer say he will comeback after vacation but still nothing at here no news and other think about them. Feel sad about this project. i hope can save this coin
well the dev never comeback, this coin will die. we cant do anything

skagre

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:56:01 AM

CoinExchange Sell Orders 10m PLACO   Sad
Cloke89

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:51:33 AM

I tried to coin control, and there was a conflicted transaction. any idea how to get these back?

DSTRA FQfC7KM7pA6wB3CFgGH6SQKpJCPHuv2hW5
ryzaadit

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

well the dev never comeback, this coin will die. we cant do anything
Yeah developer never comeback again i think he just ruin the ico put in on Exchange and never continue again about the progres project. Long time ago iam mining Placo but already sold it because developer not giving any news

mig6r

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

It started out like a promising project in the beginning but now it is threatened to end up like most of them did end up and will end up. Too sad devs can't be held responsible if the circumstances would actually justify it.

Transforming Venture Capital
     ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇  READ OUR WHITEPAPER  ▇▇

███████████       ▄▄█████▄▄        ████      ████   ████
      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████▀▀▀█████▄     ████      ████   ████
      ████          ▐███▀       ▀███▌    ████      ████   ████
      ██████████    ███▌         ▐███    ████      ████   ████
      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐███         ███▌    ████      ████   ████
      ████           ████▄▄   ▄▄████     █████▄  ▄█████   ████
      ███████████     ▀▀█████████▀▀       ▀██████████▀    ████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀████▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
                        █▄▄  ▀▀██
                         ▀████▄▄
                           ▀▀████
                               ▀▀
Telegram Chat
ANN Thread
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:56:51 AM

It started out like a promising project in the beginning but now it is threatened to end up like most of them did end up and will end up. Too sad devs can't be held responsible if the circumstances would actually justify it.

Holding people responsible for anything with regulations stifles innovation, though, right?

Let risk be risk.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mig6r

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:01:46 PM

Holding people responsible for anything with regulations stifles innovation, though, right?

Let risk be risk.

I am not quite sure whether I understand what you are talking about. Could you elaborate? They haven't really done the job they could and should have done.

█▄▄  ▀▀██
                         ▀████▄▄
                           ▀▀████
                               ▀▀
Telegram Chat
ANN Thread
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit
ryzaadit

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:03:53 PM

Some people say the developer just making some raise money fro their ICO and ruins out that project. Until now still no good news from placo. long time ago iam waiting for news listing at yobit but still nothing

Joserh

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

boa tarde comunidade sou um pouco leigo no assunto ,mas acho que assim como outras moedas pode aparecer uma equipe nova e assumir o projeto,um grande e exemplo e a pcn ,nova equipe eta tudo dando certo ninguem vende moedas ,se o dev nao quer mas vamos assumir essa moeda e fazer ela crescer ,toda moeda so depende da comunidade vamos fazer ela crescer.
mig6r

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:26:29 PM

Some people say the developer just making some raise money fro their ICO and ruins out that project. Until now still no good news from placo. long time ago iam waiting for news listing at yobit but still nothing

He also hasn't been active here for some time. Have there been several missed deadlines to date or is there anything going according to plan?

█▄▄  ▀▀██
                         ▀████▄▄
                           ▀▀████
                               ▀▀
Telegram Chat
ANN Thread
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit
ryzaadit

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:33:37 PM

He also hasn't been active here for some time. Have there been several missed deadlines to date or is there anything going according to plan?
You can see last active developer from Placo. he at march online but seem like he only reply other thread then not online again. i think already not going anymore to the plan

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.