Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [TotalDice.com] Bitcoin faucet, gambling, and lottery - all in one!  (Read 2251 times)
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:28:50 PM

How much is the house edge right now? As far as I know, this is exactly the same site as coindrip. I do not know if that site still exist but I think this similar site do not really attractive. I do not know why, although it has so many games but I do not know why people do not want to play this kind of faucet site. Can you tell us what is the difference with other faucet site

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:34:16 PM

How much is the house edge right now? As far as I know, this is exactly the same site as coindrip. I do not know if that site still exist but I think this similar site do not really attractive. I do not know why, although it has so many games but I do not know why people do not want to play this kind of faucet site. Can you tell us what is the difference with other faucet site

5% on low dust bets is too much
not sure why even bother to create a site if it is not going to be competetive in this area
if I want free money + a chance  to multiply them with an atrocious HE of 5% I would go to freebitcoin
if I want a solid dice site with 1% house edge,I have a wide variety of options to choose from: Bitsler,Primedice,Bitvest etc.
once again:if you want to stay competetive,you will have to offer something that there is not already,or do the same things but better

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
svirby

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:39:18 PM

Coindrip doesnt exist anymore unfortunately but there are some more sites with exactly the same script.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:51:32 PM

5% on low dust bets is too much
not sure why even bother to create a site if it is not going to be competetive in this area
if I want free money + a chance  to multiply them with an atrocious HE of 5% I would go to freebitcoin
if I want a solid dice site with 1% house edge,I have a wide variety of options to choose from: Bitsler,Primedice,Bitvest etc.
once again:if you want to stay competetive,you will have to offer something that there is not already,or do the same things but better

Yeah, that is exactly what i really want to say about, why bothering to play on new site which has exactly the same house edge as freebitco.in mean while freebitco.in offer a better way of payout, like bonus and reward points. They really want to compete with others but they never survey the market. May be dice site is really easy to make but at least they need to know about the market, what people really want to gamble on their site. They just keep on making the same idea as before and then close after that, what a wasting time
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: