Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project on Sell | B8ball-Pool | Cheap Price  (Read 383 times)
shezu007 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:42:16 PM

A complete project is on sale.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:55:09 PM

some days before you put the signature camping with 1 btc ..and suddenly today whole project for sale ..this look like spamming you doing .. or what you try to do we all are not getting
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:08:49 PM

Every potential buyer need to be very careful and do his own research.

This project/sale stinks!

I already wrote about their ICO here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2083879.msg20834596#msg20834596

And they have two topics in Auction section!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088833.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088813.0
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:16:38 PM

some days before you put the signature camping with 1 btc ..and suddenly today whole project for sale ..this look like spamming you doing .. or what you try to do we all are not getting
I seen that as well and got curious on how they can manage to pay that rate and OP said that the project is willing to escrow the funds
now its for sale so what will happen to those who wear the code if there's someone who applied for the position, its really a needed to
think twice if there's still willing to buy this project.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
YellowRiver

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:42:56 PM

I seen that as well and got curious on how they can manage to pay that rate and OP said that the project is willing to escrow the funds
now its for sale so what will happen to those who wear the code if there's someone who applied for the position, its really a needed to
think twice if there's still willing to buy this project.
He is openly joking on the forum and playing with the members and their precious time. the moderators are silent on this act. They have to take action against this type of activities to clean the forum from time wasters.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:37:07 PM

It's the joke of the year. Yesterday the op wrote in forum that he is willing to pay members Hugh amount for signature campaign and that he has got Hugh amount in his pocket to run the campaign.  Today everything is on sale. Yesterday when I saw the thread by luck only I didn't change my signature . I had the strong feeling that the op was bluffing.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:48:42 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 02:11:03 PM by Anyobsss

This guy is completely a joke, He has been spamming about his campaign last week until this week and even arguing that his project will be a success(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2069430.msg20738409#msg20738409) then few days later, He posted at service thread where he's willing to pay 1 btc per month to senior members and looking for someone to escrow his fund. Then suddenly he is open to sell his so called" Complete project" . Guess he's really a scammer and no one is buying his joke project so he will just sell his sham project so he can at least earn some bucks.

He's even posting their logo to where it doesn't belong. He's totally spamming. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2051994.msg20861230#msg20861230

Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:52:27 PM

Isnt this the same guy who didnt payed the name contest? Why is he still running around the forum?
Slowhand26

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:37:00 PM

And how about those who participated to your bounty campaign??. I think you guys before doing project, financial and dedication are both established
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: