Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2019-10-31] Why 'Shitcoin minimalists are like ______" according to Mr. Nobody  (Read 128 times)
Carlton Banks (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:06:02 PM
Merited by cr1776 (1), buwaytress (1)

Not sure what to make of this story. Has anyone heard of this person before? Seems a bit self-important for a person that's done pretty much nothing except sit around exhaling bad breath with some apparent words mixed in Cheesy

link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5197543

In exciting new news, new to Bitcoin, a brand-new complete nobody has newly announced that their new meaningless opinion is the same thing as what he said 2 seconds earlier.

Dubbed "Bitcoin's Invisible Man" (so-called because of their publicity-shy transparency), Mr. Nobody tweeted every minute of the day last week in the most objective way yet:

Quote from: Mr Nobody
I am not the most important person in Bitcoin, and I don't know anything about it. I haven't got anything important to say, and you should all join my Bitcoin website and club

Mr. Nobody went on to explain that God had recently told him the truth about everything, ever:

Everybody likes me, and if you don't, it's just because you are a HATER. You are basically ADOLF BITLER!!!
And for the last time, I am NOT a loser Angry

In conversation with his imaginary friend Bitcoin Re-hash, Nobody went on to say:

What was that Bitcoin Re-Hash? You're saying you're very healthy, and would like some not-spoofed transactions to eat for your breakfast? I can give you some hot air and an empty website full of people I paid to talk to you if you like? What's that, you want some real food? How about me and Craig Wright do some mud-wrestling for you? Or me and Christine Lagarde could kiss with tongues?"

I think we can all agree Bitcoin friends, this is groundbreaking stuff from Mr Something-or-other!  Be sure to subscribe to his feeds to find out the next important chapter in this story!!!

Wow! I literally cannot contain my excitement about this! Everyone should reply to tell us what they think about this crucial development in Bitcoin, we need to make sure it gets the attention it deserves!!

Vires in numeris
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: