Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 11:39:53 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 32460 times)
Triple7Fox

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:29:19 AM

With questions: What is the best coin to buy today?  The majority of them answered that Bitcoin, but we are not sure of Bitcoin prices will be like in the future as well as other currencies.  Sad We can only read so many news about the kind of money to see the potential of every kind.It will then invest long term or short term. I'm choosing ETH instead Bitcoin  Cool

I also chose ETH because this market is currently very cheap and will definitely have a very high price in the future and NEO could also become the 2nd ETH because this is a new market that is heavily invested by China.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ●⚫⦁ICO⦁⚫●▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
November 18th, 2017
●●  Website  ▣  Whitepaper  ▣  Twitter  ▣  Telegram  ●●
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
bitcoinmeme

Activity: 140

Lets be FREE

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:32:35 AM

REMEMBER THIS MAXT is the BEST coin to buy today

redhopper

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:41:45 AM

REMEMBER THIS MAXT is the BEST coin to buy today
never heard of it mate.
Mahirap

Activity: 168

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:57:08 AM

The no. 1 coin to invest in is Bitcoin
yes it is good to invest on bitcoin but, wait for the price to go on a correct mark. But, yea it's like a big or go home thing when it comes to bitcoin. You can earn alot when you have alot of money but, you can loss alot of money. Seems like a 50/50 thing when it comes to bitcoin just invest on other coins atm like waves, eth and also bitcoin cash.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December 4th, 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KnightElite

Activity: 238

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:22:05 AM

The no. 1 coin to invest in is Bitcoin
yes it is good to invest on bitcoin but, wait for the price to go on a correct mark. But, yea it's like a big or go home thing when it comes to bitcoin. You can earn alot when you have alot of money but, you can loss alot of money. Seems like a 50/50 thing when it comes to bitcoin just invest on other coins atm like waves, eth and also bitcoin cash.
I agree that the bitcoin is the no.1 coin is the bitcoin. Bitcoin is very good for investment. I can say that we can earn a lot of money with bitcoins. Bitcoin is really have potential.

CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:33:43 AM

BCH. My portfolio is down, could use a pump Wink

Mtoo

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:37:50 AM

The trading in Monaco cryptocurrency is best than other  coin this coin has increased  if you compared with other during this month.
Genkotsu

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:39:27 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
you can trying trade in populer coin like Ethereum because they have big volume in any exchange.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram
logicgate

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:18:03 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
you can trying trade in populer coin like Ethereum because they have big volume in any exchange.
Among altcoins, eth is a nice choice since it has great support and potential too to pump high in the coming few days. As far as the best coin is concerned, it is as usual bitcoin. What bitcoin can give you and offers it is not the tendency of any other digital currency. I will invest all my savings into bitcoins.

Sled

Activity: 686

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:49:43 AM

Among altcoins, eth is a nice choice since it has great support and potential too to pump high in the coming few days. As far as the best coin is concerned, it is as usual bitcoin. What bitcoin can give you and offers it is not the tendency of any other digital currency. I will invest all my savings into bitcoins.

Ethereum is a good coin to do day trading because of its high volume and active traders but i prefer the coins that on the top or if not, the coins who are sleeping for at least a week so i can grab the opportunity to buy it from the possible cheapest price that i can buy and hold it for weeks or month depending the behavior of the coin and that is how i made my big profits.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:44:28 AM

Yes it is true that there are many coins out there in crypto currency. For you to find out the in which coins is good to buy always check the volumes of market of the coins, and the value must movable too, those altcoin like that was Maid, Rlc, waves, Eth, Bay, and xem.

MiF

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:59:27 AM

The highest value for now is bitcoin and the cheapest is bullcoin. You want to earn big you must invest big either
thru the most expensive coin or the cheapest coin its depend how to apply your trading skills and some technique to earn.

daneel       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▄
  ▄█████████  █████████▄
▄███████████▌▐███████████▄
████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████████
██████▌▐ █▀████▀█ ▌▐██████
██████▌▐  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▌▐██████
▀███████   ▀▀▀▀   ███████▀
  ▀████████████████████▀
 ▄███████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████████▀▀
)))            ███
            ███
             █
             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ████▀           ▀████
██ ███ ▄▄▄       ▄▄▄ ███ ██
██ ██▌ ███       ███ ▐██ ██
██ ███▄▄           ▄▄███ ██
▀▀ █████████████████████ ▀▀
   ███████▄▄   ▄▄███████
   █████████████████████
PRE-ICO ON
4th December
[]
carlisle1

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:18:12 AM

The highest value for now is bitcoin and the cheapest is bullcoin. You want to earn big you must invest big either
thru the most expensive coin or the cheapest coin its depend how to apply your trading skills and some technique to earn.

I like that mate its depend how skillful you are in terms of trading so this question from OP is answerable of the talent and effort to use your skills analyzing the current flow of any crypto coins, it will be based on how you decide and how you trust your knowledge.

grckijogurt

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:04:42 AM

adx
3DBrushes

Cashaa - Blockchain FX payments

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 08:30:58 AM

adx
I think it is not the best coin to buy today.
Actually Adx got pumped to 4x in a matter of 10 days so we must definitely give this coin some more days for correction. It may drop little below, Currently it has a support at $1.01 - $1.04 and today its price is well above $1.38.

cashaa█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Isaacck

Activity: 84

Automated Intelligent Trading

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:34:46 AM

If now, the present day. I suggests to you that the BITCOIN. and keep them until the price of bitcoin increases, and when it increase, you may sell it into another seller, and tadaaah.. Instant cash. And when the bitcoin, decrease the price, you may sell it into another buyers. That is the volatility of the bitcoin

Proceed

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:57:39 AM

Buy deeponion, now a good price $ 3. Look at the coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/
Just buy bitcoin and lightcoin, this is the most stable coin.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:35:05 AM

Buy Factom. Factom store information in their own blockchain and a while later make a hash of that data and stores it into the Bitcoin blockchain. They are also managing including that hash into ethereum and different colossal blockchain to incorporate security. Factom empowers associations to make constant database.

Factom just got a tremendous contract with 20 adroit urban regions in China and are working with various countries to influence changeless data to base. This will empower those council to stream line and secure their data.
Vishnu.Reang

Royal Kshatriya

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 12:15:27 PM

Bitcoin will remain as the most reliable crypto-currency for the next 10-15 years. If you want to diversify your investment, then you can invest in Bitcoin Cash. Other attractive options would be Byteball and Waves.

kynaz

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:46:36 PM

I think SC and XVG are also good choices today because the price of these two altcoin has increased a little. I am sure the future 2 altcoin will bring you a lot of profit if you invest long term

BitChamps

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
ICO >> November 18th, 2017
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

●●●● Whitepaper ●●●●
Twitter ●● Telegram

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.