Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:33:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 35925 times)
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:52:15 PM

Certainly MCO because today MCO has a lot of new news, especially can apply this altcoin in the credit card, this will make MCO to go the moon and everyone will invest long term This altcoin
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 03:49:33 PM

I think when it comes to the best coin, I would say Bitcoin without any doubt because I believe that Bitcoin is far undervalued at this moment. The factors like strong potential, world's perception and media attention are helping Bitcoin to grow and I think we still have a long way to go in terms of user base, price and even infrastructure point of view. If someone is willing to invest in a single best coin then I would recommend him Bitcoin. However, it is strongly recommended to do your own research before taking any decision.
That’s the spirit: D yes if you want to buy coin and you want it to yield you more and more profit doesn’t go else than BTC. It definitely gives you more profit from average investment in shorter time may be depending upon market charts but it does yield fruit cakes.

There is a misconception among people (mostly newbies) that they can not afford to buy and hodl Bitcoin since the price has crossed $4K mark. They might be unaware of the fact that they don't need to buy a whole Bitcoin as it is divisible in further fractions which make it easier to trade in smaller amounts even as less as $1 (theoretically). If someone is willing to invest $100 in then he will probably to go with any XYZ alt-coin because he can buy whole XYZ coin in that amount whereas he will get 0.02329 BTC for the same budget. In such case, the newbie investor ignores the key part of the scope, potential of further growth and growth rate.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:11:29 PM

The best to buy presently is bitcoin, bitcoin is getting better and  better everyday, it is also the king in the cryptocurrency kingdom, if you invest in other currencies you might be at a loss, but if you invest in bitcoin you’re a lot safer
Parents always has more value than that for children. You see bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency. As it is the oldest of all cryptos. Bitcoin is always the best crypto. We people are the reason for bitcoin to be succeed that much. These are not controlled by any other accept its users. And other crypto are used by some institute that cannot be accepted for using crypto.
bitcoinmeme

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

Lets be FREE

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:09:05 PM

BUY some MAXT today

You can buy now some with Flexepin and BTC Solution

Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:42:50 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

Aside from bitcoins whos very successful in this business, I highly recommend to buy ethereum because they have a huge value today. I kinda saw bitcoins to them, when bitcoins are just getting started that's their value too and I know that it will be successful in the future not like bitcoins but they will be two steps before bitcoins I know that, and to be a proof is I have a lot of ethereum in my wallet

I agree that you need to keep your assets in different coins.
I have a few coins of WAVES in my wallet, which I will keep for several months. It seems to me that this coin has potential
Exactly it is the case. Bitcoins are most emerging currency of the world and they will be rocking all the business transactions in nearly years you will see. Besides bitcoins if you are interested in investing some other coins so ethereum like said is so amazingly moving behind bitcoins. They are good source of being invested and profit yielders. First focus on bitcoins only but if you want to do so ethereum is good.
Westfiled

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:12:41 PM

I have said it before and I will say it again, Bitcoin is king and always will be, therefore when in doubt - buy Bitcoin!
Bitcoin could be the best option, but it will not give you a lot of the profit just in short time. and i think that will be suitable for the longterm investment and that already different with the altcoin that gives you a chance to earn a lot of Money in short or mid term investment.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:11:39 AM

I have said it before and I will say it again, Bitcoin is king and always will be, therefore when in doubt - buy Bitcoin!
Bitcoin could be the best option, but it will not give you a lot of the profit just in short time. and i think that will be suitable for the longterm investment and that already different with the altcoin that gives you a chance to earn a lot of Money in short or mid term investment.
It is best to just buy bitcoin and use those bitcoins to do trading in altcoin so you can have a chance to grow your bitcoin into bigger amounts of money and you can also have higher chance to make profits in short term because you have a lot of bitcoins in your wallet and even at least $100 price move then if you have 10 bitcoins then it is already a $1,000 profit.
Medrano2990

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:31:45 AM

It is best to just buy bitcoin and use those bitcoins to do trading in altcoin so you can have a chance to grow your bitcoin into bigger amounts of money and you can also have higher chance to make profits in short term because you have a lot of bitcoins in your wallet and even at least $100 price move then if you have 10 bitcoins then it is already a $1,000 profit.
I agree with you, investing in Bitcoin is sure to get a lot of big profits, if we have a lot of Bitcoin then only market up to $ 10 you can get a lot of money if there are more Bitcoin
ulividela

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:03:09 AM

The no. 1 coin to invest in is Bitcoin

i think bitcoin price this now is very high
if want buy need wait bitcoin price corection,

bitcoin is one of the most important. probably the most one. but there are another coins that seems to be really serious to invents in
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:06:16 AM

Made my day.
Recently there have been doubts with users regarding bitcoin's future.
All I can say is it is still the future.
They are just doubting because of the events that are happening and FUD's that are scattered all over the internet.
Bitcoin is still young and yet it had pass walls that most altcoin might not do.
Still it is bitcoin for me.
mlhd90

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:36:00 AM

With questions: What is the best coin to buy today?  The majority of them answered that Bitcoin, but we are not sure of Bitcoin prices will be like in the future as well as other currencies.  Sad We can only read so many news about the kind of money to see the potential of every kind.It will then invest long term or short term. I'm choosing ETH instead Bitcoin  Cool

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:54:17 AM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
Research to Internet to what altcoins today that is profitable. You need to have a information first about altcoins before you invest. I can conclude that we can be rich if we  invest our money to the altcoins.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bustomi

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:31:32 AM

you're right, if we buy bitcoin with current price without knowing price correction then nothing profit we get. Cheesy
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:36:14 AM

you're right, if we buy bitcoin with current price without knowing price correction then nothing profit we get. Cheesy
possible advantages that we will get later when we hold the old coins to get the highest rated. because the current price of btc is high.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
bethedagz

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:04:28 AM

As of now, I think Bitcoin is the best choice because it is proven and has gain so much value and will be more guaranteed than other coins.
Triple7Fox

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:29:19 AM

With questions: What is the best coin to buy today?  The majority of them answered that Bitcoin, but we are not sure of Bitcoin prices will be like in the future as well as other currencies.  Sad We can only read so many news about the kind of money to see the potential of every kind.It will then invest long term or short term. I'm choosing ETH instead Bitcoin  Cool

I also chose ETH because this market is currently very cheap and will definitely have a very high price in the future and NEO could also become the 2nd ETH because this is a new market that is heavily invested by China.
bitcoinmeme

Activity: 124

Lets be FREE

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:32:35 AM

REMEMBER THIS MAXT is the BEST coin to buy today

redhopper

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:41:45 AM

REMEMBER THIS MAXT is the BEST coin to buy today
never heard of it mate.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:57:08 AM

yes it is good to invest on bitcoin but, wait for the price to go on a correct mark. But, yea it's like a big or go home thing when it comes to bitcoin. You can earn alot when you have alot of money but, you can loss alot of money. Seems like a 50/50 thing when it comes to bitcoin just invest on other coins atm like waves, eth and also bitcoin cash.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:22:05 AM

yes it is good to invest on bitcoin but, wait for the price to go on a correct mark. But, yea it's like a big or go home thing when it comes to bitcoin. You can earn alot when you have alot of money but, you can loss alot of money. Seems like a 50/50 thing when it comes to bitcoin just invest on other coins atm like waves, eth and also bitcoin cash.
I agree that the bitcoin is the no.1 coin is the bitcoin. Bitcoin is very good for investment. I can say that we can earn a lot of money with bitcoins. Bitcoin is really have potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: