Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 35925 times)
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:40:01 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

Yes. That is true. There really are a lot of alternative coins rising today. And most of them really have great potential. And there's no doubting that idea. So what coin does really stand out? What should an investor pick? Well, a lot of people will tell you about lots and lots oabout altcoins which then can confuse you and get you the risk of buting a coin that you might regret at the end. So my advice is go study the as many coins as you can, look for potentials that stand out, like prices, uses, or visions of the coins. So that you can make sure you made the right decision and if you fail, at keast you know it was you who chose and got the benefit of learning so you can do better next time.

Hope this helps, cheers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:40:37 PM

The no. 1 coin to invest in is Bitcoin
Indeed, I also agreed that bitcoin is the best coin to buy since it is more volatile compared to other coin. Meaning bitcoin price could change anytime. In recent years bitcoin has only cheap price and as the time passess by it continue growing hence, if buy now there's a possibility for you to gain a higher profit in the future.  Based on my speculation bitcoin is appropriate in long term trading.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:58:41 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
Its presently bitcoin. Bitcoin is well recognized and has been in the game for a longer time than others. It has gone through a lot of issues(problems) but it always comes out stronger than it was before the issue
I will support bitcoin too. Not for this that this is a forum for bitcoin and we have to make a false praise for it. No, if to be honest, bitcoin have made the market so high. The price fluctuation that it produced made the good coin than others. If I would have enough money, I will surely buy bitcoin today.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:02:32 PM

The fact is that to date I believe that Bitcoin is a great opportunity to improve the financial condition of people and therefore the purchasing power will increase several times. The fact is that you can trade crypto currency, but not everyone can be attracted to this occupation. I think that everyone will agree that here we need certain knowledge and also the ability to properly navigate the exchange of crypto-currencies.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:02:59 PM

The fact is that to date I believe that Bitcoin is a great opportunity to improve the financial condition of people and therefore the purchasing power will increase several times. The fact is that you can trade crypto currency, but not everyone can be attracted to this occupation. I think that everyone will agree that here we need certain knowledge and also the ability to properly navigate the exchange of crypto-currencies.
yes i agree bitcoin is the best coin to buy today because it has a great possibility to continue rising up in the near future considering the fact that it is now the highest valued coin.bitcoin is  now been amazing.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:10:06 PM

yes i agree bitcoin is the best coin to buy today because it has a great possibility to continue rising up in the near future considering the fact that it is now the highest valued coin.bitcoin is  now been amazing.
yes i also agree on that because i see the price of bitcoin that is  now continue rising.so then even if we buy it for now in a high price there would be a possibility that we can gain through it a big profit because it is  continue rising .i do believe that buying bitcoin today is the best way to earn in the near future.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:15:13 PM

yes i also agree on that because i see the price of bitcoin that is  now continue rising.so then even if we buy it for now in a high price there would be a possibility that we can gain through it a big profit because it is  continue rising .i do believe that buying bitcoin today is the best way to earn in the near future.
yes i agree the price of bitcoin is really amazing i also believe that it is profitable to buy bitcoin for today and sell it in the near future.i also believe that ethreum is also a potential coin and its price will rise up in the future.
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:43:17 PM

I'll be honest Litecoin is still my number one altcoin and no one can replace it there. It still stands even after many years now, there is a big increase this coming year 2018 on Litecoin. So that's it I'm not promoting it, I'm just telling my story. It will always be my second option next to bitcoin. But I will give chance to other new coins if I see promising/good one.
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:16:05 AM

I think your talking either altcoins or bitcoin. If that is the option I'll go to bitcoin 100% no doubt. It is the first crypto currency it can't be replace by any altcoin. There is more investors in bitcoin than all altcoin combined. Then also the price is very telling that is why if I were you. It is bitcoin all the way.

HODL
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:57:41 AM

I think your talking either altcoins or bitcoin. If that is the option I'll go to bitcoin 100% no doubt. It is the first crypto currency it can't be replace by any altcoin. There is more investors in bitcoin than all altcoin combined. Then also the price is very telling that is why if I were you. It is bitcoin all the way.
That is not right that bitcoin will not be replaced by an altcoin because maybe it is true but as the time pass by, there will be a lot of altcoins that are going to be launched and maybe some of them will become a great threat for bitcoin and if the features and system of that coin is better than bitcoin then it is easy to conclude that they will transfer to that coin.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:11:29 AM

I'll be honest Litecoin is still my number one altcoin and no one can replace it there. It still stands even after many years now, there is a big increase this coming year 2018 on Litecoin. So that's it I'm not promoting it, I'm just telling my story. It will always be my second option next to bitcoin. But I will give chance to other new coins if I see promising/good one.

Yes. I saw at the news that Litecoin did went up.
It is a good long term investment too and I am hoping it wont stop.
It is now at number 2 with bitcoin as number 2.
The silver of crypto currency while bitcoin stays at gold.
I would pick this one when it comes to investing safe. Who would not? It is used as a currency already.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:41:13 AM

Eth and waves is best for buy i think recent it can be moon. other you can buy adex, mgo, next, lbc etc.
i think this coin is good for future.
I agree to you sir I also refer the Ethereum as one of the prodigy, because this altcoin now have a good performance in the market. I'm looking forward that someday ethereum coin will become one of the top altcoin in the world.
Dart315

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:52:52 AM

2017 might be the last year when we have "altcoins". So I would say — buy your fav.altcoins and watch how our market is evolving. BTC carried the whole crypto market. Now it's time to move on a next stage.
CryptoDanny

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:01:15 AM

2017 might be the last year when we have "altcoins". So I would say ? buy your fav.altcoins and watch how our market is evolving. BTC carried the whole crypto market. Now it's time to move on a next stage.

I totally agree. We don't consider other stocks "altstocks" haha. However, with this being said we will also see the demise of every single coin that is garbage. Today, we are seeing a lot of coins at the top of the market just because people are not looking at what the coin actually brings to the table.
Dart315

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:27:26 AM

2017 might be the last year when we have "altcoins". So I would say ? buy your fav.altcoins and watch how our market is evolving. BTC carried the whole crypto market. Now it's time to move on a next stage.

I totally agree. We don't consider other stocks "altstocks" haha. However, with this being said we will also see the demise of every single coin that is garbage. Today, we are seeing a lot of coins at the top of the market just because people are not looking at what the coin actually brings to the table.

I agree as well. I always say look and study the coin you're going to buy. Now we gonna see — primitive buy low/sell high tactic is not enough.
bitcoinmeme

Activity: 124

Lets be FREE

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:40:55 AM

you can try MAXT right now for good profit and hold your btc because soon 10k$

ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:54:04 AM

I suggest buying pink coin for this week the price will rise high, do not miss the moment buy when the price is cheap
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:27:29 PM

Anon coins are on the rise right now and more so gonna be in the future

Theres a quality review about them
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129668.new#new

Me personally, I ve already made x6 in August
investing and sticking to Spectre
well it seem to be new in the market, so their is more difficulty to trust on this coin because people will not invest on such things which are new in the market. bitcoin gain trust of all its users that is why people invest more and more. 
That is the fact people are trading more in bitcoins and more they do trust on bitcoins than any other coin in crypto world. Anon coins are new and yes they are amazingly increasing but still it will take a huge time of more than 5 years minimum for showing the level at which it would be. But now bitcoins are amazing dude!
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:30:55 PM

Go buy some ETH and RIPPLE now.

Look on the coinmarketcap.com anytime now Ripple can replace bitcoin cash.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 01:35:14 PM

Go buy some ETH and RIPPLE now.

Look on the coinmarketcap.com anytime now Ripple can replace bitcoin cash.
Eth, ripple, xmr, and several other altcoins were in good pumping. I personally suggest deep onion coin which has been in a good price pumping. After a long this is the one that I have seen with such a big price pumping of over 300% growth in a single day and the same sustained for few days.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: