Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lauda must be getting paid from group of lenders for not negging them  (Read 509 times)
ubitcoin (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:03:19 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 04:19:37 PM by ubitcoin

I accuse Lauda for potential scam for NOT negging group of this forum's lenders for their action of dealing with account selling.

What happened::
I did see and experience Lauda is giving negative trust for involving account buying and selling. But when I asked lenders also into account sales, he refused to explain his stand on them. From this I assume, he is getting some personal benefits from lenders and that is the reason, he is ONLY-negging rest of account dealers.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=101872

Reference Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2118288.0

Amount Scammed:
-NA-
Payment Method:
-NA-
Proof of Payment:
-NA-
PM/Chat Logs:
Will provide if required.
Additional Notes:
My point is all account dealers must be treated same. Most of this forum's lenders accept BCT account as collateral. So, obviously we can mean that they will sell accounts if needed.
I want solution like this :
Lauda and all other who are negging for account buy/sell must neg lenders too. Otherwise no account sellers should not be negged for reason of involving into account sales.

I open this scam accusation when Lauda is ignoring to unveil their stand on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2118288.0

When Lauda is ignoring to answer there, I assume the following:
Those account sellers who are/were not ready to benefit Lauda, gets negative trust from him and those who are ready to benefit Lauda are set free to deal account buying/selling.

He is not having same stand on all the persons who are dealing with account buying and selling which is leading to shady behavior with trust system. I guess this will be enough reason to neg Luada by referring this topic.

I invite DT members to neg lauda until he clears his stand on this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:04:19 PM

I accuse Lauda for potential scam for NOT negging group of this forum's lenders for their action of dealing with account selling.

Those account sellers who are/were not ready to benefit Lauda, gets negative trust from him and those who are ready to benefit Lauda are set free to deal account buying/selling.

For more information refer here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2118288.0

He is not having same stand on all the persons who are dealing with account buying and selling which is leading to shady behavior with trust system. I guess this will be enough reason to neg Luada by referring this topic.

I invite DT members to neg lauda until he clears his stand on this.

OK, first of all thank you for trying to report a scam(-mer) and trying to help this community get a bit safer. But...:

1. please use the proper scam report format, as now your report is at least incomplete (and quite confusing, I may add);

2. by using the porper format you would also point us readers to the proper point and evidence (as now you're just linking to another topic, one that has't even got any posts by Lauda a.t.m.); and,

3. if I look at the previously mentioned topic you are referring to it was started just earlier today (you might want to allow for a bit more time for someone to react).

This way your report seems a bit unstructured (and therefore unclear to us readers), somewhat impatient (same day delivery isn't a given) and reading your own trust feedback looks like another "butthurt" retaliatory remark...  Grin

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:17:30 PM

Don't forget to include the part where you asked me to remove your negative and I said no.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ubitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:22:32 PM

Don't forget to include the part where you asked me to remove your negative and I said no.
This accusation has nothing to do with my account nor its trust scores. Please take time to read OP Wink

please use the proper scam report format, as now your report is at least incomplete (and quite confusing, I may add);
I will try to follow the format. Thank you for suggesting.

reading your own trust feedback looks like another "butthurt" retaliatory remark...  Grin
What to do. Until it becomes personal, I am too not finding time to fight for this community !
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:24:13 PM

I SMELL PUSSY!

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:27:30 PM

This accusation has nothing to do with my account nor its trust scores. Please take time to read OP Wink
1) This isn't a scam of any kind.
2) This is wrongly formatted as is.
3) Do I look like a robot? An ET? An alien? I can't manage to tag every single user for every single reason that I am tagging for. Unlike people like you, I am actually busy building stuff / helping others. Not that this is something you're familiar with. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ubitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:39:33 PM

1) This isn't a scam of any kind.
You are not having same stand on account selling to all the people here. I guess this will be more than enough reason for anyone to assume about shady behaviors for your own benefits. Shady behavior = potential scam.

2) This is wrongly formatted as is.
It is already notified by @sbogovac. Better read previous posts before you make one. It will help avoiding repeated things Cheesy

3) Do I look like a robot? An ET? An alien? I can't manage to tag every single user for every single reason that I am tagging for.
I never asked to tag every single user. Where did I ask that ?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:43:31 PM

You are not having same stand on account selling to all the people here. I guess this will be more than enough reason for anyone to assume about shady behaviors for your own benefits.
Which is absolute bullshit and has nothing to do with the reality that we live in. Maybe you're having delusions such as Quickseller tends to.

It is already notified by @sbogovac. Better read previous posts before you make one. It will help avoiding repeated things Cheesy
I've read all existing posts / don't care when you aren't literate enough to properly create a thread.

3) Do I look like a robot? An ET? An alien? I can't manage to tag every single user for every single reason that I am tagging for. Unlike people like you, I am actually busy building stuff / helping others. Not that this is something you're familiar with. Roll Eyes
I never asked to tag every single user. Where did I ask that ?
Two sentences that defeat the very thread that you've built. I can't tag: 1) Everyone. 2) Things that I don't see. 3) Everyone for the same reason as situations tend to be quite complex (e.g. contributing members, randoms, repeated offenders, bias, et. al.). 4) Things that I don't want to. I could tag a single user out of a big group for reason X, even though every participant of the group was implicated in X.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ubitcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:47:38 PM

You are not having same stand on account selling to all the people here. I guess this will be more than enough reason for anyone to assume about shady behaviors for your own benefits.
Which is absolute bullshit and has nothing to do with the reality that we live in. Maybe you're having delusions such as Quickseller tends to.
You are NOT in the side of deciding whether it is a bullshit or delusional. Lets wait for this community to decide.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:56:24 PM

You are NOT in the side of deciding whether it is a bullshit or delusional. Lets wait for this community to decide.

I side with Lauda and I think you are a cunt

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 04:01:29 PM

community
noun

a body of persons of common and especially professional interests scattered through a larger society
Huh, I guess you're right. Lauda is a cat, after all. Wink

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:50:26 PM

OP, IMHO you deserve to be lit up like a Christmas Tree. Spamming us with 5,6,7,8,9 new threads only hurt you, not help. What's next, the "highly accurate" poll thread?  Roll Eyes
For help, you should try some soothing salve.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 03:17:45 PM

OP, IMHO you deserve to be lit up like a Christmas Tree. Spamming us with 5,6,7,8,9 new threads only hurt you, not help. What's next, the "highly accurate" poll thread?  Roll Eyes
I see that you've been tagging some people with open Scam accusations, but not all of them. Therefore, you are making the trust system very shady. - OP logic. Roll Eyes

For help, you should try some soothing salve.
Grin

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: