Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most people dont even know what this is yet.  (Read 13500 times)
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 02:43:38 AM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...

There are still so many people who doesn't know about it because of lack of tools as well in accessing the internet. Some of the people in third world countries don't have electricity yet so the presumption is that they don't have an idea what bitcoin is. Even the people in the cities who has access in the net and has the latest gadgets don't have an idea what it is. They are more focus in traditional jobs than surfing the net of income opportunities and even if someone mention it to them, they would just regard it as scam because of its high price.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muncuss

Activity: 634
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:46:03 AM

Its very true that there are lots of people have no idea about bitcoin, Citing an example such as in areas away from electricity, away from gadgets and modern technologies. I even try to ask my neighbor if she have knowledge about bitcoin.. Then she replied, What is bitcoin? Hahahaha.. They are totally blind of whats happening around.. Then i tried to give some sort of info. about bitcoin... and she totally amazed the value of it.. Knowledge is power ... Wink
even when a peoples have gadget and know modern tech, they won't know it unless someone talk about it or tell them about it (like ^^ say). This prove bitcoin is not yet so famous. I read a comments on yt video about media doing interview to a miner, many people say something bad about bitcoin. They can't buy vga card for their gaming PC because the miner was bought all of it (hoho). Even some account say it is satan's money or US propaganda (hoho again).

Yes they know about Bitcoin, they know it. But they haven't understand it. And because that i filled my blog with a post about what bitcoin is
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:09:05 AM

I think so as well. When i tell people about bitcoin and how i earn money from it, i get this look of nonbelief. Even if i show them my earnigs, i don't really get any serious response. Even though btc has gained more following, it still has a long way to go for mainstream awareness.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:21:36 AM

It doesn't matter no one has ever claimed that btc is known worldwide there are still billions of people who have never heard the word btc and sadly in the coming future the number will still be in billions. The market cap of btc is $67 billion which isn't even more than bill gates wealth with this figure itself it becomes obvious that btc can still get more potential investors in the coming future.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:28:43 AM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
According to your story it seems that many people are still not yet aware to the bitcoin and I will agree to you. In my country also the people are still not aware to bitcoin. They are only few people and business in my country that have knowledge to bitcoins.
JaRViZZ

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:36:13 AM

Unfortunately, bitcoin is still not so popular that everyone knew about it. Recently, there have been many scammers on the Internet and people are afraid to learn new opportunities and ways of earning money.

BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:40:07 AM

I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

I'm not so sure if this is good or bad. The biger number of people uses bitcoin the biger chances are to get formaly accepted everywhere and become equal as fiat money and threated that way. And I don't know if the fact that still there is relatively small number of bitcoin users will contribute that we will become rich. And the price will rise according to the demand, so the biger number of users the biger demand and since supply is limited that also leads to the pump of the price.

malaj
Exotica111

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:44:25 AM

Unfortunately, bitcoin is still not so popular that everyone knew about it. Recently, there have been many scammers on the Internet and people are afraid to learn new opportunities and ways of earning money.
Yes bitcoin is not popular but it is profitable for those who seek bitcoins and the scammers are one of the problem in online investing because most of the people are afraid to loss their money and that's why it results the people to stop in seeking an opportunity in online investing.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:47:05 AM

I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

I can’t agree more; I wish I’m one of the users in the early 2000 when there were only few people who knew about this. But still, I can say that we are still belonged to the people who are oriented with bitcoin. How I wish to have more bitcoin until all the people knew this. The bitcoin craze is unstoppable, more and more people are now engaging with it and time will come that most people will be using it. It’s really time to work hard to earn before that time came.
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:53:30 AM

In my country there are also very few people who know about bitcoin. He needs even more time to become popular and more advertising with a detailed explanation of how this works.
TheBTCAlex

Activity: 126

Back from Vacation!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:01:23 PM

Its kind of good to let people learn gradually, but this coin too has too sides to it. The less people know, there will be less competition and we may be the early adopters of BTC and get very rich in the future, but also we have to keep in mind that the price of bitcoin depends on the mass adoption, so at some point of time, we have to let people know about BTC, or we may never rake in huge profits maybe.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:13:22 PM

The question is... without creating awareness of bitcoin by us, then who do you think will do it?
That is why it is important to share your bitcoin enthusiasm with other people around you that would help spread the words of bitcoin and make bitcoin more popular. I think we should all join hands and keep spreading the words of bitcoin and how important bitcoin is, and how it may help people achieve their dreams. Let's keep on spreading the words of bitcoin from today's on! 
tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:51:48 AM

Some people dont even know about bitcoin, because it is a new currency and even you try to tell to them what bitcoin is, they still didn't show any sign of interest. Maybe because of scammers in the internet.

Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:10:57 AM

Actually that is really right because even bitcoin has been already used by many people worldwide, there are still a big percentage of people who does not know yet of bitcoin's existence. Maybe because some cointries are not yet legalizing bitcoin due to the reason that their government has not yet permitting it. This results to the abduction of bitcoin usage in that nation leading to establishments do not accept bitcoin but rather prefer fiat as a term of payment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:21:39 AM

Where was the store that you called, if you call some store in china probably you will find one.  Because most of btc is at there.  Good luck.

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:30:48 AM

Where was the store that you called, if you call some store in china probably you will find one.  Because most of btc is at there.  Good luck.
some of the country has started accepting and declare btc as a legal but there are plenty of countries that have yet shown their support towards cryptography.it will take some years ,as blockchain is spreading and started widely used by different start up project as well some giant companies.just wait for few years ,blockchain will become next big thing.
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:46:13 AM

As I even observe in my community, bitcoin for them are just a waste of time and effort, they do think that it is just another scheme, i barely understand their feelings due to lack of knowledge about bitcoin, and so many spreading false news that involves bitcoin as an illegal thing to use. But when someday people in my community would open up their eyes and realize how is it done or what is this all about maybe they would understand somehow. I am even thinking that they are sticking to their own wrong principle and ideas, just because they have heard so many issues that has nothing to do with bitcoin or just rumors, they fully believed it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:26:49 AM

Yes many people didnt know about it because bitcoin is not yet publish.i think only 5% over 100% people of people know about bitcoin.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:50:08 AM

Bitcoin around the world, that's right. Bitcoin in the community, I do not think so. Actually there are still many people who do not know and understand using bitcoin. As for the store or restouran way of payment using bitcoin only in certain cities, and even not much. For me personally hope bitcoin can be more popular again, and there will be many stores that way of payment using bitcoin, because it will facilitate payment of bitcoin users.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:50:46 AM

yep in my country also they don't even know what is bitcoin. some companies online accepting bitcoin as a payment but they're not investing in bitcoin they 're just using bitcoin as a payment method.but look bitcoin is now popular now because forbes featured it when bitcoin price reach $4000 barrier that's awesome about news they can make a thing more popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: