Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most people dont even know what this is yet.  (Read 13500 times)
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:53:05 AM

Yes, here in my country only 1 of 50 persons only heard about bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencie, that is kinda weird, but this is the government fault for letting bitcoin not be accepted in my country. And btc is not illegal here, i dont know why, maybe people are not interested in bitcoin, or they dont like the new technologies, we will never know it, the only way to finish this measure and make people more interested in this new era of money is if the governments says what bitcoin is, that is the only way that i see.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:55:53 AM

Yes, here in my country only 1 of 50 persons only heard about bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencie, that is kinda weird, but this is the government fault for letting bitcoin not be accepted in my country. And btc is not illegal here, i dont know why, maybe people are not interested in bitcoin, or they dont like the new technologies, we will never know it, the only way to finish this measure and make people more interested in this new era of money is if the governments says what bitcoin is, that is the only way that i see.

Same here! Me, personally I only found out bitcoin just recently, but I think this circulates already a long ago in our country. I just haven't discover it as early as the first one who tried it in our country. I consider myself less aware about this stuff because in my experience, other people just told me about this and I didn't discover it by myself that is why I don't blame most of the people who haven't discovered it yet.

davids

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:10:57 AM

In my local area, there is no store or shop that accept bitcoin. some of them know about bitcoin but don't accept payment through bitcoin because they prefer to use cash money
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:22:50 AM

I was aware of this even i went out to the local stores in my area and also visited a couple of hypermarkets sadly none of the managers of the branch had even heard of bitcoun before. I did try to explain them what exactly is bitcoin and how it cam help them attract more customers and better profits their facial didn't show any success only time will speak now
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:28:10 AM

I was aware of this even i went out to the local stores in my area and also visited a couple of hypermarkets sadly none of the managers of the branch had even heard of bitcoun before. I did try to explain them what exactly is bitcoin and how it cam help them attract more customers and better profits their facial didn't show any success only time will speak now

there is still few people know bitcoin and even if we are trying to explain to them, they don't know anything. but you did the good job to introduce bitcoin to them and we hope that soon the manager and others will attract to bitcoin like we did. if they are join into bitcoin world and they use bitcoin, i am sure that they will help people to have another choices to pay their stuff.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:32:05 AM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
Many people don't really know about the greatness of bitcoin because some people hide it from other people. Some people think that you don't really earn money from bitcoin or they think bitcoin is a scam. But the truth is bitcoin is the greatest source of income you can be rich or you will have a successful life using bitcoin.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:58:37 AM

Same here! Me, personally I only found out bitcoin just recently, but I think this circulates already a long ago in our country. I just haven't discover it as early as the first one who tried it in our country. I consider myself less aware about this stuff because in my experience, other people just told me about this and I didn't discover it by myself that is why I don't blame most of the people who haven't discovered it yet.
I think it is impossible for the government to advertise or promote bitcoin to the public, actually bitcoin adoption continues to run in different countries but the growth of this user can be said to be very slow, there may be various reasons such as government bans that make users reluctant or afraid to use, bitcoin promotion that is very little and make bitcoin news not reaching many people, etc
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:17:23 AM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
Yeah, still a lot of people doesn't know about bitcoin, when I tell them about bitcoin they don't have any idea about it. They don't know exactly what it is. When I am trying to explain what it is, they have a hard time to understand me. Lol.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:19:05 AM

certainly for those who are bitcoin laymen will need time to have confidence in bitcoin, and currently there are relatively few bitcoin users of the population in the world. but over time of course bitcoin progress will continue to increase to become a global currency.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:44:32 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 07:38:23 PM by BlueStackz

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
Bitcoin is now spreading a lot with a lot of new users each day. Bitcoins have been great in terms of investing or earning some good profit online. Bitcoin has been a part time as well as full time job for many people here.

If bitcoin is known to each citizen of each country then the price for bitcoin will reach moon. Most of the people would prefer investing in Bitcoins to increase there profits.

Bitcoin then can be untouchable. It will take some time to reach everyone but if once it reaches everyone then no-one can stop bitcoibs from blooming up. The price will be unexpectedly high.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:25:47 PM

Many people don't really know about the greatness of bitcoin because some people hide it from other people. Some people think that you don't really earn money from bitcoin or they think bitcoin is a scam. But the truth is bitcoin is the greatest source of income you can be rich or you will have a successful life using bitcoin.
You are right. There are still many who do not know about the wonders of Bitcoin. But I think it is just a matter of time. The way Bitcoin is gaining the attention of market investors; it won’t take long that almost every second person on this earth will be well aware of it.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:31:05 PM

You are right. There are still many who do not know about the wonders of Bitcoin. But I think it is just a matter of time. The way Bitcoin is gaining the attention of market investors; it won’t take long that almost every second person on this earth will be well aware of it.

Agreed its just a matter of time and last year the price of bitcoin was trading around $600 to $700 and right now we are above $4k and that was possible only because of the demand going higher and more people became aware about bitcoins and we can expect higher demand in coming years too.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:09:31 PM

there is still few people know bitcoin and even if we are trying to explain to them, they don't know anything. but you did the good job to introduce bitcoin to them and we hope that soon the manager and others will attract to bitcoin like we did. if they are join into bitcoin world and they use bitcoin, i am sure that they will help people to have another choices to pay their stuff.
You also understand apply Bitcoin to payment method for shops is impossible now, because the problems long time for confirm transaction hash and high fees will make user fearing and do not use it, if use Bitcoin, they will take advantage and create double spending.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:09:25 PM

certainly for those who are bitcoin laymen will need time to have confidence in bitcoin, and currently there are relatively few bitcoin users of the population in the world. but over time of course bitcoin progress will continue to increase to become a global currency.

Right, bitcoin is popular but will still get popular in the future and the more popular it be the more user it will get. Bitcoin is still not known to other countries but as soon as many people recognizes its value and importance it will be used worldwide. In my country, its use is not yet legalize by the government but many people used it already. In fact, I know some people who became rich because of earning bitcoin and another thing is that I think that if many people will be able to earn bitcoin, they will be able to support themselves.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:55:25 PM

Right, bitcoin is popular but will still get popular in the future and the more popular it be the more user it will get. Bitcoin is still not known to other countries but as soon as many people recognizes its value and importance it will be used worldwide. In my country, its use is not yet legalize by the government but many people used it already. In fact, I know some people who became rich because of earning bitcoin and another thing is that I think that if many people will be able to earn bitcoin, they will be able to support themselves.

If you compare the popularity of bitcoins in compare to last few years then it has gone very high and many more people have started to earn it and invest money in it and that is the reason the price of bitcoins is growing like crazy and in coming years the trend of price going higher will continue when it will start reaching to every corner of the world.
DarkbLue

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:01:06 PM

It's a great reminder how far away we are from mass adoption. In a few years I can absolutely imagine all these people will be saying "I wish I bought when it was under $10,000."
rext

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:12:40 PM

In my local area, there is no store or shop that accept bitcoin. some of them know about bitcoin but don't accept payment through bitcoin because they prefer to use cash money

I do not think they like cash so they use it, for a more precise reason, they do not want to use bitcoin which they do not really understand to carry out the transaction. In other words, bitcoin is not yet fully available.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:25:42 AM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
Because it is not yet legal to most of the countries. And the legalization will be the way for the retailers to recognize what Bitcoin is. Or if it will be demanded by their customers. That's the advocacy of Bitcoin, which is to ebcourage more people, organizations and companies to invest, use and be one of the Bitcoin community to make its demand higher. If we will be able to encourage more people, it will be more popular to the market.
I know the legalization of the government will make the adoption of a very big time. because people will be sure and believe in bitcoin. Because the government has legalized and allowed. But legalization can not be obtained easily? Many countries even ban bitcoin. But do not bother with it. Because without legalization though. The spread of bitcoin will continue

People will keep loving bitcoin even if it is not legalized but the number of new users to bitcoin will gradually decrease if bitcoin is been Banned. Bitcoin is a best strategy for investment and has many advantages. But it has a major disadvantage and perhaps so it is not yet legalized everywhere. Bitcoin is been used as a payment method in the most illegal act of the internet known as deep web. If it is shut down then I don't think all the countries will face any problem in legalizing bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:40:33 PM

I do not think they like cash so they use it, for a more precise reason, they do not want to use bitcoin which they do not really understand to carry out the transaction. In other words, bitcoin is not yet fully available.
What do you mean by not yet fully available? Bitcoin is available in almost all the countries and they just need to buy it from an exchange or a local wallet that offers buying and selling bitcoin and that is how it is so easy to use bitcoin and make it fully available to the people who want to use it.
Loope

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:53:15 PM

I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

For me it is really better that most of people or even well known personalities, big name in this world, well known company etc. will not aware on bitcoin cause at he said bitcoin with a few investors has a higher profit for those who believe on it. I think it is much good that there has a few members to gain much higher than i ever had before..Although it is worldwide currencies but some people not only but most people are not interested on that particular job online.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: