Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most people dont even know what this is yet.  (Read 13493 times)
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:49:20 PM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
We can be thankful , if we are among one of those who really knew about bitcoins and of how to earn bitcoins. Actually many ask me what is bitcoin but I cannot tell them correctly because mostly, they are not interested to know but if there's someone who wanted to know then I will teach them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1162
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:05:48 PM

It was so great for us that we know bitcoin, it was a big help this bitcoin into my life. So i will always fucos on these and if i dont have job yet well it have a bitcoin can easily earn money.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Nascor

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:30:07 PM

it's up to the younger generation to make it mainstream, the older generation can and will never understand it's value

throughout the years, the old generation will be replaced by the new one, and their ideas/perceptions will massively change
devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:34:42 PM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
There are various reasons why some people still do not know the existence of bitcoin cryptocurrency. There are different contributing factors that lead for this result of the abundance of knowledge about bitcoin cryptocurrency. Maybe some people belong to those countries wherein bitcoin was not yet popularized or maybe it was popularized already but not typically and widely use as a type of currency for payment purposes. It can be also due to the reason that bitcoin cannot be accessible for them due to the lack of upgrade in their technology to cater and operate bitcoin usage.

Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:57:13 PM

Yes they didint know what bitcoin is because it was not that purely legalized by the governmnt. But its okay because we are lucky that we found and we knew what bitcoin is. Because it helps us a lot especially when it comes to our financial need.

Well thats a fact, they didnt know yet bitcoin because it hasnt been introduced online or being advertised in the television which is for me is good, we can have time to mine bitcoin and do different services to have bitcoin to gain money, and if we have bitcoins already we can hold it until the time comes that bitcoin will raise its value as well as ours.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:10:27 AM

Yes, just wait. Bitcoin is still on its infancy stage. It is still developing. Do not worry. Its popularity is increasing. Individuals getting to know Bitcoin are increasing. Businesses and companies accepting Bitcoin as a payment are increasing. It just needs time. I believe someday Bitcoin will be known worldwide.

Bitcoin still on the way and headed towards that certain thing. Bitcoin isn't fully established and having troubles with money exchanger that's why only a few numbers of establisment are accepting this. Once it become stable, probably more people are using bitcoins and it could be increase the positive approach of company holders to start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment.

No you have misunderstood everything. What he means really is why has these merchants not yet accepted th bitcoin and why they don't know about it at all. The real answer is bitcoin is not spendable directly from the blockchain and to the real world. It's not like a swift where you can just transfer the money with banks and that's why it's not being used in the stores yet. Though you can send and receive bitcoin through apps, barcode scans though it takes a lot of time for confirmation and the processing of transaction. This way no one will accept it because it just take lot of time to perform the action.

On top of that people might just not be ready to accept the bitcoin in first place and replace the primary currency. There are many reasons behind it, we will get there for sure.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:43:44 PM

Yes they didint know what bitcoin is because it was not that purely legalized by the governmnt. But its okay because we are lucky that we found and we knew what bitcoin is. Because it helps us a lot especially when it comes to our financial need.

Well thats a fact, they didnt know yet bitcoin because it hasnt been introduced online or being advertised in the television which is for me is good, we can have time to mine bitcoin and do different services to have bitcoin to gain money, and if we have bitcoins already we can hold it until the time comes that bitcoin will raise its value as well as ours.

Well i think naturally people will be aware. Think about the growth of bitcoin from a couple of years back. Especially now that it's getting more and more attention. I've even seen it im the news with the dimen announcement and thr china ban.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:49:33 PM

I think in time people would be aware of bitcoin. Some people have heard about bitcoin but they are not familiar and they are no really into technology. So, maybe in the future, majority of people would use it, and who knows maybe we could use bitcoin to go shopping.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:17:36 PM

In order to use bitcoins you need internet and not everyone uses internet . Most of people don't know how internet/computer works so maybe its the main reason why  Most people don't even know what this is yet. For knowing or starting buying selling bitcoin, you need to have basic know how of the Internet so how will those people operate and use bitcoin who are totally uneducated.

that is not the point, we are living in the world where internet have been the primary needs just like you need to eat. so i think in most places internet available already , the point are when even a classy full of technology store won't adopt a new big thing like bitcoin.

they could do it easily btw. just the matter of time to make them convinced and feel not fear using bitcoin with its volatility.

Amazob, Ebay etc will have to accept Bitcoin one day, and then the smaller stores will follow. Some german online shops for computer hardware accept Bitcoin already.
i have seen a lot of people -specifically forum member of ebay- they are mostly reject to accept bitcoin because they think it was the biggest scam ever created , they think soon bitcoin will gonna be worthless and really can not be trusted.

i know a site like newegg , they are adopted bitcoin already but then permanently removed bitcoin payment few months ago.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:43:21 PM

Yes it is true we are lucky because we know bitcoin unlike them and we can see if we only knew about bitcoin sooner we will be rich by now. Well people doesn't get interested in things that they don't know will benefit them. But if only they knew about bitcoin, what kind of things it can do I think they will find their way to learn about bitcoin by themselves.
Yeah that is true, we are lucky enough to discover bitcoin even though we are little too late right? but we are also lucky to discover it and be a part of this new era earlier compared to others who don't know and is just about to know the beauty of what bitcoin can give to one person. But I know for a fact that in time more and more people will know about cryptocurrencies especially now that it is acquiring a lot of attention.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:13:12 AM

Moreover, those few people who heard of bitcoin know it as scam or money used for illegal transactions so most people stay away from it.  Well, i pity those people who let the chance slip to know bitcoin.
Yeah right I know in my country are also not a lot of people who knew the existence of the bitcoin. most people they still retain their job and hung with mobile phone technology. with so many left behind much of the development of the bitcoin. whereas when we focus more towards bitcoin and trying new technology then it will help us to get out of the problem of poverty.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:36:56 AM

Bitcoin and the cryptocommunity is still new and most people don't actually believe that this cryptocurrencies actually exist or if they have heard about it, its just too hard to understand specially by our old dudes. Most of them are so much invested in what they do today and what they earn today aswell as the currencies today, because they've been using these currencies for so long, that is why even though they can see the future, their eyes are fixed at the past.

Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:47:18 AM

I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

Totally agree with this, just imagine if bitcoin spread out through out the world. People would panic and would want to learn how to earn BTC, the competition on earning bitcoin would be too high. The tendency is, earning through bitcoin would be lesser.
Yes i truly agree with that. Most of the people prefering field job becuase theyre not yet know about bitcoin today. That earning here is better and easy instead oftaking field job. I think it will be helpful to them especially in financail aspect of their life.
sekalitas

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:24:21 AM

I agree with you, there are still a few people who know about bitcoin as well as stores that receive payment with bitcoin. So we are lucky enough to know the bitcoin first  Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:16:20 AM

I agree with you, there are still a few people who know about bitcoin as well as stores that receive payment with bitcoin. So we are lucky enough to know the bitcoin first  Grin
Indeed, we are lucky to know bitcoin first because you can see that there are still a low percentage of people who know bitcoin and i think that it is still a good opportunity for us to become rich with bitcoin because if bitcoin will go mainstream then the price will climb up so high and that is when we will become the happiest investor because we can start securing profit in that time.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:23:27 AM

Maybe in the future, a lot of people and establishments would allow bitcoin as payment for transactions. Bitcoin is easy to use and accessible. It can make transactions easy, and since it's price is volatile, it can provide more profit.
qoshie

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:37:58 AM

yes many of them is in my country because bitcoin is not that long in the industry but some day it will be popular too.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:34:27 PM

Well it is true that not all people in this world knows everything about bitcoin because bitcoin is invisible in its information, it is only revealed when people try to convince to use bitcoin to other people. But as of today bitcoin is becoming more famous unlike last year, bitcoin users started to increase every month.
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:12:11 PM

Yeah, when Bitcoin will become the premium way for people to pay online because of lower fees and many other advantages, as well for all people wanting to send money to their family abroad, price will rock for sure !

Yes thats true most of the people will llok for bitcoin and learn how to earn here, for me its not a disadvantage for since bitcoin price will definitely increase since by that time bitcoin has storing huge numbers of users which is not totally bad, but lets accept that the opportunity for to join bounties and recieve credentils will bee lessen since the demand for it was high and moderators are not that huge in numbers, and I think the reason most of the people didnt know this for now because bitcoin is not yet been advertised in social media and television.

Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:49:47 PM

Many people doesn't know about bitcoins yet this shows that bitcoins are not that famous.Many countries hadn't made bitcoins legal or given a statement about bitcoins.But recently numbers of user and investors has been increasing die to high spike in price from $900 to $4800, bitcoins price mostly depends on it's demand from people so it's a good think that people are knowing about bitcoins.If we think bitcoins are still in developing stage and is a new form of currency therefore it would take at least 5 to 10 years to get recognised globally by everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: